• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tamia (M/F, erotic)

Very good story--sexy without being over the top!! Hope to see more of your work.

Kis, thank you for your compliment. I was going for sexy, but not raunchy. I'm glad you enjoyed.

My inclination is that you can get to any height you want with your writing Tamia. Very nice job of making your story so that readers can feel what you describe you are feeling. Keep at it girl!! :)

Very Sexy Tamia

... but I would expect nothing less. I like how you left out any sort of racial or skin colour discription of the ler, allowing us all to imagine we were or could be Tony. That rocked, keep up the good work.

That was great Tamia!

I realize this was first person, but you might want to describe yourself and/or your tickler in some way, so that we can better visualize who is doing what to whom...but great none the less, good details.

I hope you keep up the writing :)

Slaver, that makes my day, considering you write some fantastic stories! (about our own Steph! woohoo!). And you're right, I didn't wanna get too descriptive. When i read the stories on the TMF, I ALWAYS like to imagine I'm the lee getting tickled.

Hi Tommy! I left giving any specific physical descriptions of myself, because most of the people here know at least what I look like from the Members section, so I didn't want it to be redundant. I will take your advice for the next story and try to be a bit more detailed, tho! Thanks!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm... sooooooooo delicious! Please tell me more!!

I am honoured...

Thanks for your own kind words on my writing. I am going to start on a serries soon (After this one with Ann Heather and Steph is done) and you can be in it if you want. I have posted about it, and you could probably finde the thread some where. I'll hunt it down and bump it up, it has a Women in Prison theam, if you interested let me know.

Nytoetapper--Thanks, and hopefully you won't have to wait for long!

Delicious, Feathery? :ermm: But I'm really glad you liked it. :cuddle:

Hi R-- Thanks! I appreciate that!

SlaverTickler said:
Thanks for your own kind words on my writing. I am going to start on a serries soon (After this one with Ann Heather and Steph is done) and you can be in it if you want. I have posted about it, and you could probably finde the thread some where. I'll hunt it down and bump it up, it has a Women in Prison theam, if you interested let me know.

Slaver, I would LOVE to be in your story! Wow, thanks for asking!

Cool...

Ok this is what I need you too do for me then. Go to the Tickle Discutions area, and look for the thread "New idea for a story featuring the women of the TMF". I have a little q/a thing there for anyone interested. Simply PM me your answers, or post them right on the thread.

Thanks Tamia, I really want alot of diversaty in this story. Women (and some men) of all types. Shape size colour... it's all gonna be in this one.

Hey Natural! Welcome back! Thank you very much for the compliment! :wavingguy

The work of a beautiful talented woman

I enjoyed reading the story tamia, it definately teased the hell out of me..I did not know you had writing skills like that,Keep up the good work and i look forward to meeting you at a gathering in the near future. :tickle:

tickling tamia!

great story! i hope u enjoyed your orgasm!!! when i get tickled i cum usually also!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back