• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tamia (M/F, erotic)

Thank you Focus, it would be a pleasure to meet you too, you know that! :smilestar

Awww...Slaver.....hush, will ya? :Kiss1:

Hi Terminator, Heh...I wish it was true! Maybe someday soon! :poke3:

I just re-read this...

Hey Tamia...

I just re-read this to help me with ideas for my own story "Tamia and the King" that is going to feature you. I tell you this, now that I know you a little more this story is even sexier then the first time. I'm going to go an read part two, and then research some other things. I want your story to one of my best, up there with "Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter" that featured Steph.

Last edited:
I just read this story for the first time and I loved it. A great job of writing my friend. Have you written part 2 yet?? :redheart:

NICE STORY!

I read it the other day, but just now getting around to making a comment about it. I'm going to keep my :fingerscrossed: that you will continue writing.

:tickle::tickle:I really enjoyed your story I only wish it were longer please continue to write more if you need insriration I'd like to volunteer to come to okie and help!! :0)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back