• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Business Attorney

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Ticklish Business Attorney w/second clip!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I bring to you yet another ticklish business woman. This one is a business attorney and I recently had the pleasure of auditioning her. She may be very swift and tough in the courtroom, but she's no match for the tickling she endures. I'm attaching a few photo proofs and a sample clip for your viewing pleasure.

I have a second one I will add once I get better at this video editing stuff. My source is very high quality but I'm still trying to get a better nack for presenting higher quality previews that still meet the forums file size requirements. Suggestions are welcome here too.

As always, I welcome your feedback. It is my vision to present to all of you a high quality product, not something so-so. Enjoy :)!

***The recent shoot for this has been added to my store. Find it at http://clips4sale.com/store/22979. Stills are further down on this thread.***

Last edited:
Darth.... she is also BEAUTIFUL... are you going to actually be doing videos with these two girls you've previewed with us?

I would love to see this attorney's facial reactions to being tickled but the preview was pretty hot. Man, how you find them... so jealous. :wavingguy

Great job!

DK

p.s.- I am begging you to do a tickle video of this woman. WOW I can't stop looking at the photos of her. Sorry... :smilelove her. :woot:

p.s.- I am begging you to do a tickle video of this woman. WOW I can't stop looking at the photos of her. Sorry... :smilelove her. :woot:

Damn! She is pretty ravishing! :woot:

... & I LOVE her feet , too. She's got those long , slender toes that just drive me nuts! :xpulcy:

Would love to see more of her in the future , Darth Sidious ... good luck w/that.

Thanks for posting.

Ticklish Business Attorney - Preview Available!

Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback yet again. Two previews in a week and you've been very supportive of my efforts. I also any creative storyline ideas you may have too. Just shoot them to me in a private message. I might use part of one of them for a shoot :).

I do have a second clip of her that does show her reactions and is near a minute long, but I havent' figured out how to censor parts of the vid yet. Once I do I'll post it here :). Just be patient with me, still learning the video editing realm :).

Darth.... she is also BEAUTIFUL... are you going to actually be doing videos with these two girls you've previewed with us?

I would love to see this attorney's facial reactions to being tickled but the preview was pretty hot. Man, how you find them... so jealous. :wavingguy

Great job!

DK

Last edited:
Yo, how come you're never at Bryant Park when I'm there. pm me, lets hang out.

If she's an attorney... she's just GOT to wear a garterbelt and stockings when being tickled. I mean what kind of sexy hot attorney woman who auditions for tickling videos doesn't wear them?:manicd:

finally all the drooling from the sycophants around here is WARRANTED...yummy...even TKLMANs over the top reactions are warranted on this one..LOL

Please try to point the camera at her face while tickling feet!

Otherwise great stuff!!

Gorgeous lady Darth!

I’m a bit suspicious about the lawyer thing though, I don’t now too many states where the Bar Association looks kindly upon their members doing fetish work. :idunno:

finally all the drooling from the sycophants around here is WARRANTED...yummy...even TKLMANs over the top reactions are warranted on this one..LOL

LOL

Wow. When dtrell hands out compliments for a clip , you just know there must be something to it.

Looks like you're really onto something here , Darth Sidious.

Wow :woot: she's extremely beautiful! I wish I could tickle women in bryant park as well!

Dude,

You have to let the rest of us new yorkers in on the fun! Where do you find these girls!?!

Great job!

DK

I agree with Darkknight, what a knock out. The gods are smiling kindly on you to get you that opportunity to tickle such a fox. Lets hope you do make some full on videos!

Hey all,

Thank you once again for all of your kind feedback. I'm very impressed with the responses and attention this audition has generated. As such I'm pleased to announce that I will be moving forward with her for an actual shoot. Should be within the next two weeks. I'm also looking into implementing the stocks for this one. I have a full fledged set at home but looking into having a portable version that's easier to transport.

I'm also going to post the second audition clip this week for your enjoyment. It's over a minute long and you can see her whole body and reactions. They are simply wonderful :).

- DS

Darth Sidious said:
As such I'm pleased to announce that I will be moving forward with her for an actual shoot.

YES!!! :rockon:

Darth Sidious said:
I'm also looking into implementing the stocks for this one.

Double YES!!! :rockon: :rockon:

Darth Sidious said:
I'm also going to post the second audition clip this week for your enjoyment. It's over a minute long and you can see her whole body and reactions. They are simply wonderful :).

SUH-WEEET , Darth Sidious! Can't wait!

Good luck w/everything!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back