• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Melissa wants some tickle fun!!

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
Hi---this is posted on behalf of Melissa my g/f. who has asked me to put this info. up here

Something about me:
29 yrs old
live in UK
slim build shoulder length brown hair
++++++++++++++++++
Tickle info:
On a scale of 1 to 10 i am about 29!
Worst spots: Feet/ belly!
++++++++++++++++++++++
I also LOVE to tickle my b/f and drive him nuts!!
++++++++++++++++++++

How about being a pen pal with me......and let's talk tickling!!
I'm happy to talk to guys and/or girls-I like tickling them all!

Respond to this message with an e-mail address and I'll give you my e-mail address for chatting etc!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
Hi Melissa, I'm Mitch. Chris is a good friend of mine on TMF. I've known him for quite a while, and he is a great guy.
I would love to talk tickling with you. My email is [email protected]. When you write, I would appreciate if you could put your name in the subject line of the email, as I dont open emails from people I dont know. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

Hello Melissa.....

Melissa -

My name is John and I very much enjoy talking tickling with others who enjoy it as much as I do. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a PM here. Hope to hear from you soon!

John

Mitchell said:
Hi Melissa, I'm Mitch. Chris is a good friend of mine on TMF. I've known him for quite a while, and he is a great guy.
I would love to talk tickling with you. My email is [email protected]. When you write, I would appreciate if you could put your name in the subject line of the email, as I dont open emails from people I dont know. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch
Thanks- will e-mail you, Mel:devil:

Re: Hello Melissa.....

JBgood said:
Melissa -

My name is John and I very much enjoy talking tickling with others who enjoy it as much as I do. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a PM here. Hope to hear from you soon!

John
I'll e-mail you soon
MelXXXXX:devil:

H melissa

we chatted in TMF. .did not know you were chris's g/f... Lucky guy

Thanks, Melissa. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care.

All the best,
Mitch:D

Mitch- your e-mail address appears not to be accepting mail- my message to you was returned. MelissaXXXXXX
;)

Hi, Melissa!

I knew you'd be deluged with replies, so I figured, "Oh, what the heck, I may as well join the Magnificent Melissa Admiration Society", too. I'm sure you've read my threads and posts and yes, I mean every word I've ever typed. But I'm also quite able to discuss non-tickle related topics... they're just not as much fun. Anyway, here's my e-mail address: [email protected]

I'm happy to meet you but I bet Chris is even happier.

Take care!

Featherfingers

Re: Tickle info

I'm too exhausted to take any more!!- can you take over for me?

helo Melissa

I'd love to chat and love tickle role play on line. I'm on Yahoo Messenger and my screen name is masterbob48335

Re: Re: Tickle info

Sure, sure hon! :justlips:
XOXO

chrisheaven said:
I'm too exhausted to take any more!!- can you take over for me?

tickling chat pen pal

hi melisa, im don ( hamertime ) and i would love to chat with you about tickling, I LOVE TICKLING! and i REALLYwould love to read about all the times you have been tickled out of your mind. my favorite spots to tickle a girl is ; her feet, belly, bellybutton, underarms. i really hope to hear from you i have been looking a long time to find a girl who loves tickling and wants to chat. my e-mail addy is ;( [email protected].) please write soon and if possible i would love a pic of you or of your ticklish bare feet. your new tickle friend, don. - p.s.- i live in the u.s.a.

hi lets chat

hi melisa

i am ish m 28 from london uk a tickler wud love to chat hope we can become mates

take care my email addy is [email protected]

hope to hear from u

ish

hi

hi melissa,
I'm john a 34yr old guy also in the UK. My wife Laura is also very ticklish. She's a nurse and loves her nyloned feet tickled most, although it drives her wild. She'd love to be tickled by another female, I would also love to see this. Our email address is [email protected]...
Hope to hear from you

Hi Melissa,

I havent read this thread in a couple of weeks. My email address does work, as it accepts email from others. Again it is [email protected]. The character after the C is the number 0 and not letter O, maybe that is what happened, so I'd appreciate if you could please try again when you have a chance. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back