• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Melissa wants some tickle fun!!

Hello Melissa

My name is Tom and I am from the U.S. but currently in Europe. I would love to correspond with you and your boyfriend and maybe meet sometime for some tickling fun. I would love to tickle you with your boyfriend. Have you ever been tickled by two guys at once....what fun!!!!!LOL for us that is your boyfriend and I. Torture for you I am sure, but I love to tickle torture....ha...ha...You can e-mail me at [email protected] Have a great day.

Ticklesfemales

Thanks, Guys-------- sorry for the delay in replying---thought I'd just tease you a little and make you wait!:devil:
You are welcome to e-mail me at
[email protected]
Hope to hear from you all soon
MelXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:devil:

me 2

Melissa i would definately love to talk some tickling with you.You see ive tickled quite a few people but havent been tickled as yet so one day i would love to try that out too..my email address is [email protected] & [email protected]
hope to meet u on chat soon
bye

Hi Melissa...

I would love to chat with you about tickling and if you like, we could cybertickle too. Perhaps I could write a tickling story about too.

hi

hi no one knows this but im the most ticklish guy in the world if anyone knew me i would be in the world records as most ticklish well i'd like to umm get to know u and have some tickling fun but plz go easy on me . im a guy by the way. my email is [email protected]

I am so sorry not to have got back to many people before this.
PLEASE e-mail me at
[email protected]
and I WILL respond- I promise
Love
MelissaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :bunny:

contact me here..........

yahoo messenger
id=ticklishmelissa
talk to you all soon
MelXX

ticklishmelissa=id on yahoo messenger-
chris my bf has given this already i think??
do please chat MXXi

chrisheaven said:
Hi---this is posted on behalf of Melissa my g/f. who has asked me to put this info. up here

Something about me:
29 yrs old
live in UK
slim build shoulder length brown hair
++++++++++++++++++
Tickle info:
On a scale of 1 to 10 i am about 29!
Worst spots: Feet/ belly!
++++++++++++++++++++++
I also LOVE to tickle my b/f and drive him nuts!!
++++++++++++++++++++

How about being a pen pal with me......and let's talk tickling!!
I'm happy to talk to guys and/or girls-I like tickling them all!

Respond to this message with an e-mail address and I'll give you my e-mail address for chatting etc!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
hey u can find me at [email protected] we can chat ne time hope to hear from u bye :bouncybou

Hi melissa, I'm jim, a 20 year old from Iowa. My yahoo ID is jim66b, hope to see you there sometime.

HI Melissa. I would love to talk tickling with you. I'm sure you would find some of my thoughts intersting. My e-mail is [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon. :jester:

id=ticklishmelissa on yahoo messenger- hope to hear from all MelXX

What about an MSN Messenger address??? Sorry,thats all i got...

Does anyone know anything about the tickle scene in South Africa?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back