• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tall Chicks

LItickleree said:
wow, shes actually really pretty, and cute tummy too. Where she from, can I tickle her??? lol

She is currently taking a six month hiatus from being a professional Dominatrix. When she comes back she will be working in a dungeon in New York City again in midtown Manhattan. :D

This thread has made me wonder if Margo Dydek (#12 below) is ticklish. :yowzer:

Attachments

• Dydek2.jpg
    Dydek2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Dydek3.jpg
    Dydek3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 29
For some reason I always expect every tall woman I come across to be super ticklish.

All I will say is . . . LISHA!
Being a mere 5'9" which is kinda short for a male, for some reason I really like tall women. Especially the tall thin curvy shapely ones.
Anytime someone mentions an 'Amazon' woman or a tall woman, I think of LISHA.

::stands up to my full 6' height and just smiles::

Thanks Bart :)

Lisha

Tickler Bart said:
All I will say is . . . LISHA!
Being a mere 5'9" which is kinda short for a male, for some reason I really like tall women. Especially the tall thin curvy shapely ones.
Anytime someone mentions an 'Amazon' woman or a tall woman, I think of LISHA.

cloudgazer2k said:
Cloudslave nears 5'10, with size 9's to boot...and man does she look good in boots!

... & she looks especially good OUT of boots , as well , cloudgazer2k! ... particularly those pretty feet of hers! :devil2:

SlaverTickler said:
Nah, your not tall enough, now a smurf...

Ouch! Come on, you can give me something better than a pathetic smurf! Besides, hobbits are about 3' tall.

(Ironically, a smurf is what I was going to use in my previous post before I finally changed it to a hobbit)

The Last Laugh said:
Ouch! Come on, you can give me something better than a pathetic smurf! Besides, hobbits are about 3' tall.

(Ironically, a smurf is what I was going to use in my previous post before I finally changed it to a hobbit)

Ok, I'm sorry, your right. Just let me know when the plane arives
:bouncybou

milagros317 said:
She is currently taking a six month hiatus from being a professional Dominatrix. When she comes back she will be working in a dungeon in New York City again in midtown Manhattan. :D
QUOTE]

k, blah, how much longer is this six month hiatus lol. Definitly let me know or post something when she comes back. How old is she by the way?

Also the taller they are the longer their midsection usually is too :D

LOVED to date tall girls for proms/dances etc

because they ALWAYS said it was so they could wear high heels! Being over 6ft i had MANY ask me for high school and then college dances/functions. I would tell them i was sure they were asking me so they could wear heels and theyd say "yes" and id blunty ask them if they were ticklish on their feet? If they said 'yes" id agree to take them if theyd promise me after the event when they kicked their heels off i got to tickle their feet. Everyone always agreed and i have MANY fond memories of size 10 and above in my lap as the tall girl went nuts. I really got into this for some and requested pink nail polish and that they bring a black feather- All always obliged. Tall girls with ticklish feet after a dance are a blast!

ShiningIce said:
For some reason I always expect every tall woman I come across to be super ticklish.

When you cum across a tall woman you could endanger your life.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back