• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 6/21/11 -- If the bombs go off, the sun will still be shining.

1. What was the most productive thing you did today?

Cleaned the kitchen.

2. What do you do to help yourself out of a funk?

Quiet time to myself, and a video game or internet usually helps a lot.

3. What's an ideal way for you to spend a weekend?

With the people I love, doing anything that isn't stressful. Lots of restaurants.

4. If you could trade lives with a TMF Member for a week, who would it be & why?

So tempted to be creepy right now. . . But, I'll go with Myriads, so I could see how much crap he must deal with to keep this place running.

5. If you could have a custom signature designed by one of the many epic artists we have here on forum, who would you pick & what would you want your sig to be of?

BlackestLily, and I'd want it to be of some nameless observer. Or something. Or maybe just a pony...

6. When Anything that has been overplayed to the point of mania comes on the radio, I want to smash everything in sight.

7. You have started your own sex themed business. Congratulations. What is the name of your business? What is your specialty service or product?

Spanks be to God sounds like a good name, doesn't it? Doesn't really matter what I'm selling with a name like that. . .

8. What's the hardest thing you've had to tell someone?

That I no longer wanted to be with them.

9. Ever found any strange items while Spring cleaning? If so, what?

Yes, I have. A half eaten plate of nachos was a little odd.

10. What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.)

Climaxed at a totally unsexy part of the dirty talk.

Bonus: If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?

Quite a while. I don't often become self-deprecating.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back