• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday Takeover - 2011/07/07

Snail Shell

Verified

Okay, so there was this huge support for the return of TMI Tuesday. Then it came back and all was well. Then it went away again. And so we're doing a bit of a goofy (albeit, highly unofficial) TMI Tuesday until regular programming resumes.

Yeah, yeah, Canadian invasion and all. Whatever.

Anyways, the questions:

1. What's one name of the opposite sex that you've always really liked?

2. If you could take a two-week vacation to any fictional town/city, which would you visit? Why?

3. What's one thing you don't think you could ever possibly get enough of?

4. Would you rather be a knight in shining armour, protecting the countryside against evil or a space pirate, marauding across the cosmos? Why?

5. What's your favourite animated movie of all time?

6. You've been given the Green Lantern's ring. Anything you can think of will become matter right before your eyes. But the world's not in jeopardy right now and you're kinda bored. What's the first thing you make?

7. What's the weirdest thing you've ever put on a sandwich?

8. They're having an election for the title of President of the World. Who from the TMF would you nominate? Who'd be they're running mate?

9. They've just announced that Christian Bale will be leaving the Batman movie series and he's being replaced by Bill Murray. Is this awesome?

10. Post a picture/emoticon of your current mood.

Have fun!

...this is Thursday, though.
Very true. :p

Karen
2. If you could take a two-week vacation to any fictional town/city, which would you visit? Why?
Galt's Gulch (as described in Atlas Shrugged).
Because I want to meet John Galt and Dagny Taggart.
Being tickled by beautiful women.
4. Would you rather be a knight in shining armour, protecting the countryside against evil or a space pirate, marauding across the cosmos? Why?
Knight. I'm good, not evil.
None. I don't like animated movies.
6. You've been given the Green Lantern's ring. Anything you can think of will become matter right before your eyes. But the world's not in jeopardy right now and you're kinda bored. What's the first thing you make?
A chocolate devotion blend-in as sold by Cold Stone Creamery
anchovies
8. They're having an election for the title of President of the World. Who from the TMF would you nominate? Who'd be they're running mate?
Myself for President. Libertine for VP.
9. They've just announced that Christian Bale will be leaving the Batman movie series and he's being replaced by Bill Murray. Is this awesome?
Nope, couldn't care less.
:hungry:

Eve.

Point Place, Wisconsin from That 70's Show. Reason: Jackie (Mila Kunis)

Energy drinks. It's a tie between Rockstars, bacon and sex actually...

Space pirate. Armor is hot and hardly anyone took baths back then. Space is full of zero-gravity hilarity and space chicks.

Hmm...

Mila Kunis.

Ice cream.

Myriads and Ray.

Most certainly not.

:jumpupanddown:

...this is Thursday, though.

Better late than never. :p

Alexander​

Avalon because I'm fascinated by the King Arthur myths.​

Reading books.​

A knight because I love swords. :p

Aladdin​

I dunno, probably a sword. :)

Nothing that would be considered weird.​

I nominate Carsomyr and his running mate would be Rothford. :wharblgarbl:

Bill Murray? :illogical Fuck no.​

im_so_tired-1934.jpg

Liam

Is there a name for the Neverending Story land? Cause I want to ride Falcore the flying dog for two weeks.

Jazz music

Space pirate. I'd rather be weightless.

Finding Nemo

Probably money. LAME.

Goat cheese. I know it's not that weird. But I'm not that weird when it comes to sandwiches.

LeeAllure for President... CapnMad for VP. Full of win.

Nope.

:headbang:

Bianca

Quahog, RI

Screwing around with Photoshop.

Space pirate. The ride is cooler.

Oliver & Company

Weight set.

Olives.

CapnMad for Prez. Either Bella or DVNC for veep.

Oh yeah. :D

:moonbat:

SS

Andrew

The "little town" that Belle is from in Beauty and the Beast so that everyone would sing to me in the morning.

Vitamin Water Energy drinks - they're like crack.

OMG Space pirate FTW!! Because I've been in plenty of countrysides and they're all fairly boring. I've never been in space :D and I'd get bored saving people all the time. I need to get into a little trouble every once in a while :devilish:

Beauty and the Beast

An air hockey table.

Potato chips crunched into a sandwich are NOM.

I'd nominate my wives. I don't care who takes which place. But to be married to the most powerful people in the world has GOT to have its perks :D

I don't watch Batman, but I know Bill Murray is a goofy tard and Batman kinda is not..sooooo I think that's not the greatest fit.

:faint: <-- that usually means I find something intolerably hot, but today it means I'm exhausted and feel like I'm about to pass out

Alice

Not really fictional per se but the ability to go there would be fictional - I would wish to visit the cities of Ancient Greece and Egypt, particularly Athens, Thebes, Argos and Olympia because I am extremely fond of Greek Mythology and Lore.

Money, love and life

I prefer being the knight. While I do have a decent sense of adventure, I feel that it's ingrained in me to protect those important to me.

The Jungle Book

A time machine to get me to Saturday morning so I can GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE AND GET MY SORRY ASS TO TORONTO!!! :D

Liver sausage

Gotta agree with a post the host made and support a CAPNMAD/BELLARISA campaign

It would be awesome that he is leaving!!! I don't think Bill Murray is a good choice but that Christian Bale was leaving would SEVERELY OVERRULE the bad choice Bill Murray makes.

:thumbsup:

THANKS BUB FOR TAKING POINT ON THIS! See you this weekend stranger. :D

Jen, Jennifer. Any variation of that.

This is really horrible, but I cannot think of one. Why? Clearly I don't read enough fiction.

Coffee.

Probably a knight. I've seen space. The large majority of it is empty and dead, and the rest of it is indescribably violent and dangerous. I don't want any of that.

I can't think of anything besides disney movies, and I will literally drown myself in ketchup before submitting that as my answer.

Ball in a cup.

A dime.

I honestly have absolutely no idea.

Who's Christian Bale?

:doublethrust:

Canadian reinforcements have arrived! Let TMI Thursday live on:

I've never met a Nicole who wasn't a sexy beast. Also, I've always found girls with androgynous names to be kind of cool - Jamie, Taylor, etc...

You know what, I thought about this one long and hard. The problem is, most of the super fantastic, out-of-this-world locales from books and video games would only be fun if you were actually a part of that universe.
So I'ma go with Kittletown, for obvious reasons. :devil:

Contentment. Literally.
(non smartass answer: probably information/wisdom)

While I'm loathe to give up the chance to explore space and be all sci-fi, I'd have to say knight. As a knight I'd have way more power and prestige than as a space vagabond... and with power comes perks. :D

Fern Gully. Lovely wings.

I don't know Green Lantern lore, but can the ring make people? Or reasonable facsimiles of people? If so, ticklish harem. If not... a bagillion dollars. Fuck inflation.

I'm so not about weird food, or really sandwiches in general. So like... mustard.

I assume the spirit of this question is such that I can't just say myself twice.
So, out of solidarity, I'd nominate the FRL's second- and third-in-command, AngelOfDarkness and mtTickleMonster. Viva la resistance.

YYyyyess.

Thonolan.

Hell.

Vitamin Water. The red ones. :D

I'd rather be a knight, because I am pretty sure I'd prefer countryside over outerspace any day.

The Little Nemo: Adventure in Slumberland.

Gladiator Mice.

Jellybeans.

Me - RobAce is my wingman.

About as awesome as finding out its going to be directed by M. Night Shamylan.

10. Post a picture/emoticon of your current mood

tired.jpg

The Baroness

Funkytown. It's a good song.

And I'm guessing it's prolly pretty funky there. :boogie:

Air.

Space pirate. Being a knight protecting shit sounds like it'd be kinda boring.

Marauding sounds way more funner.

Easy. 1986's Transformers: The Movie.

A watchable Green Lantern movie.

Slabs of corn-filled mashed p'taters.

VMANDUDE & his beautiful Anya.

Hell. The fuck. Yes. :thumbsup:

:zzzzz:

Veronica.:happyfloa

Shermer IL.

Praise.

Space pirate. :rockon:

Beauty and the Beast. Gaston rocks.

A pie so big God Himself could not eat it.

Mayonnaise?

Carsomyr for President. VP is irrelevant.

No, for the love of god, no.

:porn:

Roberto especially if it is said in a sexy Spanish accent.

Deling City in Final Fantasy VIII looked so cool. FFVIII is my favorite Final Fantasy!

Spinach!

When I was a kid I always use to pick up sticks in the yard and pretend I was a female knight. Now I'd rather wield a whip and go fight vampires.

5. What's your favorite animated movie of all time?
Sleeping Beauty. I use to want to be Maleficent.

I've never liked Green Lantern, but I'd probably make the perfect play partner.

A-1 Steak Sauce?

Myraids for president.

Could be awesome if they were turning it into a comedy.

10. Post a picture/emoticon of your current mood.[/B]
:whoah: Dude there is a sword in that simlies mouth!

Eric.

Wizard of Oz...I feel like there is a name...hmm...
But anyways...so I could follow the yellow brick road of course!

Lately it's been sleep.

Space pirate--as long as I get to dress like Jack Sparrow!

You mean: my favorite animated movie of all time?

The Lion King.

A hottub.

There's this place called Cluck-A-Doodle Doo and you can get these crazy sandwiches. Mine was called The Cheetah or something (because they name it after animals for whatever reason) and it had french fries, beef, mac and cheese, and hot sauce and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever had.

Mitchell for president & ticklebunny2 for running mate.

Who with who?

:lion:

Daphne.

Castle Roogna, the major area of Zanth. To look at Centaurs and Nymphs.

Tapioca pudding.

Space pirate. I like marauding.

Beauty and The Beast.

A Green Lantern garden Gnome that really moved and thought independently.

Green olives.

Bugman and Pokey!

If they can't get The Walkin, then Bill Murry would be sorta awesome.

:thumbsup:

Have fun!

Good questions, Josh!

Riordan

Tir Na Nog

Tickling :upsidedow

I really wouldn't want to do either, but I'll go with space pirate.

Spirited Away

A car cuz I don't feel like taking the bus.

Peanut butter and pickles.

I would ignore the entire election and the drama that would ensue.

Hell yeah it's awesome.

mean-baby.jpg

I dunno. Michelle? Seems kinda timeless, I guess. :shrug:

Zanarkand, from Final Fantasy X (Minus the whole destruction of the city thing!). I think it'd be interesting to watch a Blitzball match, where players perform inside a giant water sphere, apparently holding their breath for periods in excess of 5 minutes.
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3APp6eBJqKU?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3APp6eBJqKU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Time. Between work, class, sleep, and family time, I need more than 24 hours in a day.

4. Would you rather be a knight in shining armor, protecting the countryside against evil or a space pirate, marauding across the cosmos? Why?
Hmm... gotta weigh the pros and cons of each.
Knight: Pros-Awesome, gets to carry a sword, probably has land with serfs and servants. Cons-Shining armor=very hot, heavy, and uncomfortable, and lots of time polishing it to keep it shiny. Reputation for being an annoying, goody-two-shoes. Also, the smell of horse manure from my faithful steed.

Space pirate: Pros-Awesome, gets to explore entire universe, and... I dunno. Cons-Constant pursuit from Space Police for illegal raiding, risk of asphyxiation in space, not a ninja. :p

I guess I'll go knight. I can always get a squire to do my mundane activities. :D

5. What's your favorite animated movie of all time?
The Lion King

A giant, green coffee mug.

Peanut butter and Genoa salami on rye bread.

Nobody! I've passed through the P&R forum before! I've seen what goes on in there! :shock:

I don't know how awesome it would be, but I must say that this would be a Batman movie that I absolutely could NOT miss.

resize.php

When I was a wee lass, I used to want to name my son "Blaine". What was I thinking? I don't know. I guess "Sean" is good, considering that that's what I named my son.

Bon Temps. Vampires all around, son!

Sleep. It's pretty much my favorite thing to do ever... next to sex!

Space pirate because I've always wanted to be an astronaut all my life (Thanks Mr. Obama for taking my childhood dreams away) and being a pirate astronaut? Well, that's just fuckin' bitchin'!

Peter Pan.

Money. Duh! It's green... and you can never have enough!

Pickles? Chips? I don't like to adventure too much with food.

Me and Flatfoot, because, honestly, I don't trust anyone here but myself. And only Flatfoot because he's my husband. If he wasn't... I'd run solo.

I'd probably have the same reaction as I did with Zombieland. First, a WTF then a "WOW! This is awesome!".

I want to go running.

tumblr_lnzl10uyvg1qke924o1_500.png

Ian

The Pawnee, IN of Parks and Recreation. Why? Ron Swanson's mustache. [giggles]

Iced Tea and Twizzlers.

Space Pirate - Two words - Han Solo

Lady and the Tramp

Adoring male concubine that would mow my meadow of back yard and play with my feet.

Peas and carrots in mayo or sweet and sour red cabbage - it is a Scandinavian thing.

I am so disgusted with politics that I refused to vote as a silent protest.

Yes and I hope Wes Anderson is directing

:pounce:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back