• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday Takeover - 2011/07/07

1. What's one name of the opposite sex that you've always really liked?

Satriani

2. If you could take a two-week vacation to any fictional town/city, which would you visit? Why?

Netherworld - just for the heck of it.

3. What's one thing you don't think you could ever possibly get enough of?

Creativity

4. Would you rather be a knight in shining armour, protecting the countryside against evil or a space pirate, marauding across the cosmos? Why?

None of the above... It’s too d!ck for me.

5. What's your favourite animated movie of all time?

Uhhhh…

6. You've been given the Green Lantern's ring. Anything you can think of will become matter right before your eyes. But the world's not in jeopardy right now and you're kinda bored. What's the first thing you make?

Hah! He-he - I can almost imagine it…:D

7. What's the weirdest thing you've ever put on a sandwich?

Hmmm... a “frank” (next time).

8. They're having an election for the title of President of the World. Who from the TMF would you nominate? Who'd be they're running mate?

No way… I wouldn’t allow the world to turn ‘f(eet)ickled’.

9. They've just announced that Christian Bale will be leaving the Batman movie series and he's being replaced by Bill Murray. Is this awesome?

I feel like ghostboobstreaken already just thinking about it.

10. Post a picture/emoticon of your current mood.

:frankie:

Gahhhh. Thank you CANADA. <33 I will stop bein' a lazy asshole..... this Tuesday. :D

I will stop bein' a lazy asshole..... this Tuesday. :D

Suh-weeet.

Hit us w/your best shot , darlin'. :D

PatBenatar.jpg

Sandra

2. If you could take a two-week vacation to any fictional town/city, which would you visit? Why?
The city in 20,000 thousand leagues under the sea .Always been fascinated by the concept of an underwater city

Television

4. Would you rather be a knight in shining armour, protecting the countryside against evil or a space pirate, marauding across the cosmos? Why?
Space pirate .Ray guns and rockets versus a sword and a horse no contest

The Jungle Book

6. You've been given the Green Lantern's ring. Anything you can think of will become matter right before your eyes. But the world's not in jeopardy right now and you're kinda bored. What's the first thing you make?
Original 1960 Gibson Les Paul

fish fingers and seafood sauce

8. They're having an election for the title of President of the World. Who from the TMF would you nominate? Who'd be they're running mate?
no idea

9. They've just announced that Christian Bale will be leaving the Batman movie series and he's being replaced by Bill Murray. Is this awesome?
No it sucks balls

10. Post a picture/emoticon of your current mood. :seesaw:

Alex

Neverland seems pretty cool.

Sugar :D

Fucking space pirate, of course! Because it's awesome.

It's a tie between Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid :D

probably money. I can always use that!

chips, but that doesn't seem to be too weird apparently :p

C7 Assassin for president with Carsomyr as his VP :D. We'd get shit done!

...errr.
10. Post a picture/emoticon of your current mood.

:woot: :chill: :sheesha:

Erin. First crush, and have always enjoyed it since.

Flavor-Town. Ask Guy Fieri, he knows the directions.

Breathing. :)

Knight in shining armor. I'm a rescuer.

Off the top of my head, the animated Robin Hood. I liked that one.

Hmm. Either a really comfy chair to sit in, or a set of stocks for someone else to sit in. In fact, why not both?

Chocolate chips.

Myriads, with Mils as his running mate.

Awesome in a hysterical way, but not in a cinematic way.

10. Post a picture/emoticon of your current mood.[/B]

:yawnface:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back