• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all of you: Thank you

Carsomyr

Level of Ruby Feather
Note: Long and personal rant ahead. After that comes a shitload of shout-outs, and I won’t hold it against you if you skip to those right away. Cheers!

Right… So I’ve been active on the TMF pretty much since the beginning of 2009. This is my 10.000th post, and since I’m an egocentric asshole I figured I’d make a big deal out of it. :D

I had been lurking around here for quite some time before I started posting. But the thing is, 2008 was a really bad year for me. My best friend since 10 years had suddenly snapped after a longer period of mental illness and declared that I was his "sworn enemy", and after he more or less threatened to kill me the few other friends I thought I was close with figured that this was a good time to “abandon ship”. I had always felt slightly alienated from everyone else for various reasons – tickling fetish included – but in the past I had always at the very least had my friend no matter how bad things got. Now I didn’t even have that, and despite being a huge introvert I actually felt alone.

So yeah, that’s why I started posting – I figured 2008 had been such a horrible year that I needed a change, just any change whatsoever. “Those guys seem to have a lot of fun together”, I thought after watching all the interaction from the side. “I might as well give this a shot.” And I’m glad I did, because I have made a lot of AMAZING friends here. I also let out a side of myself that I had kept to myself for all my life, and that really helped me to open up. I have really developed a lot as a person since I started posting here, and it’s thanks to all of you. Especially over the last two months or so the changes have been huge. I’ve pretty much gone from being a melancholic introvert to being very open and actually excited to go out and socialize. I seriously never thought there’d be a day when I would say: “Please everyone, send me a PM, I love meeting new people!”

I can see the differences IRL as well. Hell, I’m actually making friends now! XD I’ve got an epic buddy to act silly with, he knows the shit that went down with my former best friend and says he’s got my back if something ever happens. Also, I just can’t wait to meet all my new classmates (and fellow history-nerds :D) when I go to study at the Gothenburg University this fall. But before that I’m going to party my brains out and just have a blast! Woo!

Seriously though, I attribute all the good things that have happened to me lately to everyone on this site. At the beginning of the year I even had some dark moments when I contemplated suicide, and I’m not sure I would have lived to see my 20th birthday had it not been for all you guys. It’s pretty fucking scary to think about it now, but I was seriously about to just give up. =/

Again, I can’t thank you all enough for being so welcoming, friendly and accepting, but before I get redundant I’d like to get started with the shout-outs I have. I will probably miss a couple of people here, but I figured the people who have had the biggest impact on me are all on my friends list, so I’ve used that for reference. If I have forgotten anyone then those few may reserve the right to yell at me in unison.

First of all I’d like to start out with gothfreakhell and Saeria. I haven’t really talked to either of you, but I know you are both the best of people. I am very sorry to hear about your current hardships, and I hope everything gets resolved in the best way possible so that you two can be together again as soon as possible.

Here follows the other shout-outs:

Adam: You are probably THE most sincere and kind fellow I have ever met. You really seem to care about absolutely everyone. I have met others IRL who have CLAIMED to do this, but you can tell almost right away that it’s not honest. Just keep being you, ‘cause you’re awesome!

Aimee: It’s always great to see you drop by the SSF, and I hope we get to see you some more in the future so you finally get rid of that horrible yellow feather, lol. You have always struck me as a cheerful person who gets along with pretty much everyone.

AmandaBear: Ah yes, my adopted little sister! :twohugs: You can tell I spend WAY too much time online, because three of my five best friends are Americans. You are one of them, obviously. ^^ You are extremely easy to talk to, and finding a PM from you in my inbox always cheers me up if I’ve been having a bad day. Love you sis! ;)

AngelofDarkness: Aww, I miss posting with you in the SSF! It’s been far too long, my silly friend! =/

AnnieHall: Ok so we haven’t really talked, but you really stand out I think. It’s great that you stand up for your opinions and don’t just sit back and agree with everyone else. It is very refreshing and I appreciate it, even if I argue against you sometimes. ;)

Artoo: My favourite silly Limey! :D I believe you are also the only person to have quoted me in your signature at some point, haha. Always a pleasure posting with you!

Bohemianne: You are one of the people I really wish I knew better. You are simply hilarious! XD Thank you for The Immortal Thread; logging in every day to bump it is the only structure I have to my life right now. LOL!

bugman: Mah fellow history-nerd Buggy! :blowkiss: If you ever have any new book recommendations let me know, lol. To actually have someone to discuss history with is very new to me still, haha, I was the only one in school who didn’t loathe the subject. :rolleyes:

c7_assassin: The Canadian who doesn’t love hockey! :eek: You go against the flow, man. Everyone here’s supposed to be a stereotype! I mean we have a Texan who loves guns, a smoking hot Swede (I’m talking about myself of course :D), a Dutch guy who smokes pot and an Irish guy who is actually drunk. What the hell, man? What the hell? XD

Cavum: My Norwegian brother! I already sent you a VM, mate. It’s been far too long since we talked.

chrisheaven: You probably have the record in silly threads started, man! Oh and I know everyone in the SSF loves to kick you around, but just so you know I only do it out of peer pressure. :p

CrystalLight: Yo-yo! …Jo-jo… Jo… hmm… Yo, Jo! I’ll never get that right! :D Hmm, you are probably one of the few TMF’ers who can actually pronounce my real name correctly, lol. But we haven’t talked in ages; you should definitely give me a call if you ever catch me online on Skype! Hope you’re doing well. =)

deadlywiffeathr: Haha, my latest addition to the Church of Carsomyr. You deserve a shout-out just for that! :D

DimpleToes: I think you are a great contributor to making people feel welcome around here, and I doubt I’ve ever seen a negative or angry post from you. That’s really kewl! ;D

Dussicar: Really enjoy reading your posts, man! You’re very good at balancing out the “making funnies” part with giving relevant feedback on a topic. Cheers!

eclipse: Mongoose-girl! ‘Nuff said! :D I haven’t seen you around much lately though… :( Miss ya!

emilyemilyemily: Well you popped out of nowhere! Being the official newb in the Silly Brigade I guess you deserve some recognition. ;)

Euphoricy: Being the eveel ally of Skippy makes you instantly awesome in my book! :D You’re great to have around, even if we don’t talk much.

Excess: You, sir, are full of win! I think your album with Courage Wolf says it all, lol. It’s always nice to hear from you!

falcon: You were one of the first people I talked to when I started out, but I haven’t seen you post much after that. You were a fan of classical music, weren’t you? Awesome! ^^

Fire_Sprite: If there’s one thing I like it’s people who can see both sides of an argument and not just “dig in” on either side. You constantly show your ability to see the bigger picture, and it would seem I can always count on you to make good and relevant post.

General Zod: My silly companion, you shall never take the last word from me, but I can totally relate to your obsession with grapes and waffles! ;)

Helena: As with Zod, know that the last word is MINE! But it’s always nice to see you drop by the SSF. :D

HisDivineShadow: I have been to a lot of forums, but never encountered a moderator who was as reasonable and willing to listen as you. I don’t really know the other moderators on here, but they are definitely all acting non-dickish too. :D Good moderators are obviously needed to create a good and friendly online community like the TMF, so kudos to you and the rest of the staff!

Homer28: I can always count on you and your ever-changing signature to amuse me! Thanks for that. ;D

huskys: Another great fellow who makes the SSF worth coming back to. =)

K-Skate417: One of my best friends around here fo’ sure! :D Haven’t really been able to talk to you on msn lately, but I hope you’re out in the open and doing lots of hiking, since you seem to enjoy that for some reason… :p Anyway, you are a really friendly guy, and I’m glad that I know you. :)

kered: Hi Kered! :wavingguy :p I enjoy posting with you in the SSF, and you seem like a really nice fellow.

Knot Amewzed: Knot! Knot! Knot! Get the hell back here! We were getting along so well, and then real life comes along to steal you away from me! :( Curses!

Korastus: My fellow Warhammer-nerd! ;D Too bad you are one of them Chaos people, because the Imperium is gonna kick your ass! :p

KrazieDog: Really wish I knew you better man, because people only have good things to say about you. There are just so many people on this forum, so I get overwhelmed when I try to talk to everyone, but I’ll get to you too one of these days.

kurchatovium: So has the wittle atom had his pwecious sleep now? :p You need to watch more hockey, but other than that you’re really cool. ;)

lemoncake: …because zombie-lovers are hard to come by! :D

Marquis De Sade: Great guy. Great stories. And I even see you drop by the SSF on occasion. ^^

MasterPaladin: I miss you so frickin’ much, mate! It was truly glorious to post with you, I hope you decide to come back to us soon!

Mephistopheles: I really like having you around, you make a lot of good posts and you are very informed. Oh, and you’re Dutch! ;D

milagros317: Lawl, I remember when I had just started out. I got my first feather in just a week, and some people started calling me “Mils Light”. I was all like: “Who the hell is Mils?” and people just wouldn’t stop laughing at me. :( lol. You have an epic post count, dewd, and it’s great that you are a fellow Asimov fan as I recently found out! =)

Miss Serendipity: Everyone seems to have something nice to say about you Chey, and that doesn’t surprise me one bit! :) Haha, I just miss your old sig pic, the one with the kitten on the lawn mower. It was bloody epic! XD

Mister Scruff: A lot of people here I appreciate because they really add an extra dimension to forum topics, but you make the most badass arguments of them all! ;D You make a lot of good points, and man, you’re funny!

MTP Jeff: I can’t really have a TMF shout-out thread without mentioning the guy who founded this forum in the first place, now can I? Thank you for that Jeff, you are bloody brilliant!

Mz Chaos: How about coming back to us in the SSF, hmm? :) It was really fun to have you there. Oh, and you know that penpal thread you started some time ago? You said you’d take me up on that offer and send a PM, but I have yet to receive one, silly! :p

paracarl44: The guy who insists on calling me “The Posting Swede”, lol. Cheers, matey!

ParanoidChant: I still appreciate that PM you sent me along with the friends request, dewd. Oh, and you get a couple of extra coolness points for the PM you sent me today. The world needs more people like you.

PeopleWatcher: Why do our conversations always degenerate into gay innuendo? LOL! Well regardless, I love posting with you mate!

Persephone: I see you have started posting a bit more outside of the stories section. :D Splendid! This has not gone unnoticed, and I’ll be cheering you on so you get your first feather soon! While I think you are a very talented story-writer, I also think it’s high time to increase that post count. ;) lol

PurrBast: You seem awesome, but as with so many other people I wish I knew you better. You have no idea how frustrating that gets eventually. XD

RavenMoon: Yeah… where did YOU go?!? :( So many awesome people just going quiet. It’s too bad.

rhiannon: Ooh, I just noticed you got your orange feather! Too late to start a congratulations thread? Anyways, I appreciate that PM you sent me a while back, it is always nice when someone agrees with you! :D

RobAce: I must confess that I don’t listen to the TMF Radio very often, but I try to tune in to your show whenever I can. You’re a pretty cool guy – even if you don’t like Jon Stewart… ;)

Rorschach Blues: I hope you have had some more drunken escapades since we last talked, my Irish friend. If so you’ve got to tell me all about them! :D

RUNOFFSTAGE: Sanna, I just have to say that I am extremely grateful that you were so welcoming and friendly when I had just started posting. You were the first friend I made here, and that is what encouraged me to keep posting and really get into the community. If it weren’t for you I might very well have gone back into lurk-mode. Thanks for helping this confused noob to open up. Come hell or high water, you will always have a special place in my heart for that. :) I bet there’s a lot of stuff going on for you now over the summer, but alas I haven’t talked to you since graduation day so you’ll have to fill me in on that once you have the time. Hope you’re well!

Rupert: I was really surprised to see you back and posting with me the other day. I hope to see more of you in the future dewd, I missed having you around!

Skipadeedoodah: Zomg! Crazy Ferret Lady! :hysteriatrain: You were the second real friend I made on the TMF. I love how you just demanded my msn because I amused you in whichever thread it was. LOL! It has been really good talking to you over the months, and just generally goofing around. Luvz ya, Lyz!

Slacker2114: I really hope you don’t mind that I bumped your “don’t ask Slacker anything” thread, which had been dormant for so long. Enjoy! :p

slap’n’ticklee: Haha, what can I say, you’re loads of fun! :D You haven’t been on the TMF in ages, but at least we’re staying in touch. :)

Snail Shell: Thank goodness there are at least SOME Canadians around here who are passionate about hockey. *gives c7 a harsh glare* Too bad they also enjoy mocking my Swedishness… XD

starburstz91: Your goofy sig pic is EPIC, Aubrey! :eek: :eek: :D It is a pleasure to have you around!

Tamia78: lol, you are probably one of the most sociable people I know. I hope everything’s well with you, and I guess I’ll be seeing you in one or other silly thread. ;)

The9thDoctor: You are almost as insane as I am! :eek: How do you do it, man? I love your antics by the way! lol

ticklingnemesis: I’ve enjoyed posting with you ever since I delurked, and I’m glad to now finally get to know you a little better! You are very easy to talk to, and I think we have one badass PM conversation going! :D If I ever go to the US I’d totally want to drop by where you work and argue with the customers, you know what I’m talking about. ;)

TklDuo-Ann: I very much enjoy our conversations. I haven’t heard from you in a while but that’s ok. I haz news to fill you in on once you have the time though. :) I hope Real Life is treating you well!

tklee88: Wow… you’re always so happy and cheerful! I have to say it’s actually rather inspiring. I bet everyone wants to be your friend, haha, but yeah you really help bringing a good atmosphere to the forum. Kudos on that!

Venray & Raya: Like I mentioned with RobAce I don’t listen to the TMF Radio very often. Yours is the show I’ve ended up listening to the most though, I think. You two raise a lot of good and interesting topics. Always a pleasure!

vladtickleman22: No, the last word IS mine! But it amuses me when you try to take it. :D

*Crosses fingers* Please, please, PLEASE let that be everyone! I can’t type anymore… :faint:

Anyway, I appreciate everything you guys do, and I frickin’ love you all to death! It feels like I had so much more to say to all of you, but I’ve been sitting with this since 5 am now (4 hours, woo!) and really just want to post it.

Last edited:
<3 It's been awhile babe. We should catch up soon. Glad things are going well for you! xoxoox

Congrats bud! I am glad you enjoy the ever changing sig pic! :)

Takker og bukker svenskefaen :p hehe!
Vi får treffes eller noe neste gang jeg er i Gøteborg!
Er der til tider og reiser også gratis dit pga at jeg jobber på tog :)
Hadde vært KANON å møtes og ta en øl eller 10!

Good stuff viking-man! :D

Vikings are Norwegian!! :p

Last edited:
Aw, Cars! <3

I love posting with you in the SSF .. it always makes me happy! You most definitely rock! :D :D :D

[and ugh yeah that yellow feather is down right awful.. bleh!]

Gratz' on the 10k, dude.
Speak soon, hopefully :)

Welcome!

Bohemianne: You are one of the people I really wish I knew better. You are simply hilarious! XD Thank you for The Immortal Thread; logging in every day to bump it is the only structure I have to my life right now. LOL!

Bwahahahahaha! You're on my cool list, Carsomyr -- insanity at worst. You are very funny as well.

:yayzorz:

BTW, did you benchmark your church already? The municipal office has been interrogating me. And the others want underground cut from your dough. Argh! :facepalm2:

More on this next time... hahaha! :rockon:

Wow Cars...one of the most epic 10,000 th posts ever! The TMF touches different people in many ways....

I am so glad to see the community has had such a positive effect on your life, Bro....

Keep posting, chatting, and making new friends...there are a ton of awesome people here to get to know...

Good stuff viking-man! :D
Thanks K-dawg! But "Santa's Evil Cousin" would describe me slightly better than "viking-man". :D :p

<3 It's been awhile babe. We should catch up soon. Glad things are going well for you! xoxoox
You are absolutely right Lyz, luckily we have plenty of time to catch up! :) I hope things are going well for you also.

Well thanks for the shout out. We should talk more, it seems.
Well why not? ;) Throw me a PM if you're ever bored! Heck, I might just do that myself actually. Cheers!

Ha, you're such a sweetheart.

Congrats on the 10,000th post.
Thanks Aubrey, I appreciate it! :)

Congrats bud! I am glad you enjoy the ever changing sig pic! :)
Thanks! I do indeed watch your signature with a keen interest, lol.

Takker og bukker svenskefaen :p hehe!
Vi får treffes eller noe neste gang jeg er i Gøteborg!
Er der til tider og reiser også gratis dit pga at jeg jobber på tog :)
Hadde vært KANON å møtes og ta en øl eller 10!
Svenskefaen?!? XD Vad gäller det andra så har jag redan svarat i ett VM, som du säkert märkt. :D

PS. We should probably stick to English when we're not in the Scandinavian Language Section. :rolleyes:

Aw, Cars! <3

I love posting with you in the SSF .. it always makes me happy! You most definitely rock! :D :D :D

[and ugh yeah that yellow feather is down right awful.. bleh!]
It means a lot to me that you would say that. :) Thank you.

And just wait till you get your white feather - you won't even be able to see it! :blaugh:

Gratz' on the 10k, dude.
Speak soon, hopefully :)
For sure, my good man! And remember that you can always find me in the SSF!

Aw thanks babe. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
Oh hey I know that feeling! ...you've been drinking, yes? :p

Bwahahahahaha! You're on my cool list, Carsomyr -- insanity at worst. You are very funny as well.

:yayzorz:

BTW, did you benchmark your church already? The municipal office has been interrogating me. And the others want underground cut from your dough. Argh! :facepalm2:

More on this next time... hahaha! :rockon:
Thanks Boh. I truly enjoy observing your goofy antics, and spouting a load of silliness with you from time to time. Just so you know I consider you a very dear friend. :twohugs:

As for the church, I know nothing about that. I went to bed last night and figured you and the others would keep everything under control, and... oh... oh boy... :bugeyed:

Wow Cars...one of the most epic 10,000 th posts ever! The TMF touches different people in many ways....

I am so glad to see the community has had such a positive effect on your life, Bro....

Keep posting, chatting, and making new friends...there are a ton of awesome people here to get to know...
You are right about that, my friend! And no one can be happier about the communitys effect on me than myself. :)

I will definitely keep posting! I have not even been here for a year, but I have already made SEVERAL friends for life. That's amazing!

Carsomyr said:
Helena: As with Zod, know that the last word is MINE! But it’s always nice to see you drop by the SSF.
:D
Battling for the last word is something lots of us enjoy, so you are aware of the competition. I'm glad you believe that someday you will have it. Without hope, what is there?
:mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha:

That's sweet. Thanks Cars. Will definitely keep an eye out for you whenever I'm on Skype again.

<3.

You son of a bitch! YOU'RE the one who bumped that thread?? For that, I'm gonna shave off your beard and hot glue it to your ass!!

Gratz on the 10k and thanks for being one of the more high-profile and most entertaining of the class of '09 de-lurkers. You're definitely good people in my book.

:D
Battling for the last word is something lots of us enjoy, so you are aware of the competition. I'm glad you believe that someday you will have it. Without hope, what is there?
:mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha:
It's mine! MINE! :slapfight:

That's sweet. Thanks Cars. Will definitely keep an eye out for you whenever I'm on Skype again.

<3.
Epical! Hear, hear! :ahoy:

You son of a bitch! YOU'RE the one who bumped that thread?? For that, I'm gonna shave off your beard and hot glue it to your ass!!

Gratz on the 10k and thanks for being one of the more high-profile and most entertaining of the class of '09 de-lurkers. You're definitely good people in my book.

Actually, come to think of it, it was the "say hi to slacker" thread that I bumped. Sorry, my bad. I confused it with one of the tenets of Carsoism, which does indeed encourage people to ask you questions! :D Hmmm... Is my beard still in danger? No matter, my behind can't get much hairier than it already is! :cheesy:

But yeah, thanks for the kind words. :)

ticklingnemesis: I’ve enjoyed posting with you ever since I delurked, and I’m glad to now finally get to know you a little better! You are very easy to talk to, and I think we have one badass PM conversation going! :D If I ever go to the US I’d totally want to drop by where you work and argue with the customers, you know what I’m talking about. ;)

:happycry: Now everyone gather 'round for a :grouphug:

I've enjoyed posting with ya too, Carsomyr. Silly people rule! :D

Thanks. I'm glad to be getting to know you too. You're very cool to talk to. :twohugs:

Bout time you thanked me too! I went through a lot of trouble to set up that orange soda slide through the Eiffel Tower! And who loves orange soda? EX LOVES ORANGE SODA, MORE THAN THAT POTHEAD KEL! Anyway, for you...

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'......./
..........''...\.......... _...·´
............\................(

BRO FIST

This is definitely one of my favorite posts ever. With all the griping we've had recently about really relatively trivial matters, it's very refreshing to hear what a positive influence the forum
has been for you. I remember at the start of 2009 being offline for about a week on a small vacation and coming back to see some dude I'd never heard of had posted 2000
times that week. Needless to say you've made quite an impression here on many people.

I have definitely not been as active in 2009 as I was in 2008
and haven't really had the chance to get to know you. But I have only heard very good things so as they say, you're good in my book.

Feel free to pm anytime. I also am always happy to make new friends.

I'm glad to hear things are so much better now than they were at the end of 2008. Hope you continue to have good fortunes and much happiness.

we all need to thank you too!!!
& like
c7_assassin: The Canadian who doesn’t love hockey! You go against the flow, man. Everyone here’s supposed to be a stereotype! I mean we have a Texan who loves guns, a smoking hot Swede (I’m talking about myself of course ), a Dutch guy who smokes pot and an Irish guy who is actually drunk. What the hell, man? What the hell? XD

I to do not like hockey at all!!!

:happycry: Now everyone gather 'round for a :grouphug:

I've enjoyed posting with ya too, Carsomyr. Silly people rule! :D

Thanks. I'm glad to be getting to know you too. You're very cool to talk to. :twohugs:
Woo! Group hug! :D Wow... I've sure had my fair share of pink and rainbows since this morning. Now to get high on fairy dust and hugs and the day is complete!

Bout time you thanked me too! I went through a lot of trouble to set up that orange soda slide through the Eiffel Tower! And who loves orange soda? EX LOVES ORANGE SODA, MORE THAN THAT POTHEAD KEL! Anyway, for you...

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'......./
..........''...\.......... _...·´
............\................(

BRO FIST

Bro fist? Hah, I love that! :D I think the rest of what you wrote just rattled my brain-box though. :p

This is definitely one of my favorite posts ever. With all the griping we've had recently about really relatively trivial matters, it's very refreshing to hear what a positive influence the forum
has been for you.
Actually, that's what made me start this thread. I was sorta saving my 10,000th post because I figured I'd want to use it for something epic in the SSF, but then it just struck me that something like this would be much more appropriate. :)

I remember at the start of 2009 being offline for about a week on a small vacation and coming back to see some dude I'd never heard of had posted 2000
times that week. Needless to say you've made quite an impression here on many people.

I have definitely not been as active in 2009 as I was in 2008
and haven't really had the chance to get to know you. But I have only heard very good things so as they say, you're good in my book.

Feel free to pm anytime. I also am always happy to make new friends.

I'm glad to hear things are so much better now than they were at the end of 2008. Hope you continue to have good fortunes and much happiness.
Thanks matey! I might just take you up on that offer and send you a PM. But likewise, feel free to PM me too!

we all need to thank you too!!!
& like
c7_assassin: The Canadian who doesn’t love hockey! You go against the flow, man. Everyone here’s supposed to be a stereotype! I mean we have a Texan who loves guns, a smoking hot Swede (I’m talking about myself of course ), a Dutch guy who smokes pot and an Irish guy who is actually drunk. What the hell, man? What the hell? XD

I to do not like hockey at all!!!

:slapfight:

CANADIANS! Argh! You just can't trust them, they even refuse to love their precious hockey - and I'm SURE they do it just to piss me off! :eek: :roflmao:

*throws poutine at*

Bad Canadian! BAD! Bow down to your Swedish overlord! :p

Great thread Carsy,since it mentions me.:p Now on a serious note,i have really enjoyed getting to know you.It's nice having a fellow history geek to chat with.:D I'm glad the forum has had such a positive impact on your life,and i am happy and proud to have you as a friend.

I got my orange feather? Oh cool....what does that mean anyways?? :)

Thanks for remembering me though! :) Always a pleasure talking to you! :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back