• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all of you: Thank you

I am away from the site for two days,and it turns all mushy :p

Thanks for the shout out friend and congrats on 10,000 posts :goodjob::goodjob:

Bout time you thanked me too! I went through a lot of trouble to set up that orange soda slide through the Eiffel Tower! And who loves orange soda? EX LOVES ORANGE SODA, MORE THAN THAT POTHEAD KEL! Anyway, for you...

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'......./
..........''...\.......... _...·´
............\................(

BRO FIST

LOL That's just about the best thing I've seen all day.

Great thread Carsy,since it mentions me.:p Now on a serious note,i have really enjoyed getting to know you.It's nice having a fellow history geek to chat with.:D I'm glad the forum has had such a positive impact on your life,and i am happy and proud to have you as a friend.
Hah, funny man! :D But indeed, the feelings are mutual. :)

I enjoy posting with you too....loverboy. ;)
Thanks, hun. :ily:

I got my orange feather? Oh cool....what does that mean anyways?? :)

Thanks for remembering me though! :) Always a pleasure talking to you! :)
Your feather level changes as you increase your post count. There really isn't anything else to it. XD

As if I'd forget you! :eek: No, see, I REALLY appreciated that PM you sent me. I thought it was awesome! :)

d'aaaawwwsss. i lurve you.
I lurves you too, nooblet. :headpat:

I am away from the site for two days,and it turns all mushy :p

Thanks for the shout out friend and congrats on 10,000 posts :goodjob::goodjob:
It wasn't me, general! :eek: It was the random ruse that caused all the mushy! :p

Korastus: My fellow Warhammer-nerd! ;D Too bad you are one of them Chaos people, because the Imperium is gonna kick your ass! :p

Pssssh!
Death to the false Emperor! SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

*cough*
>___>

Grats on the post count, man. It's particularly impressive. I've enjoyed nerding out with you so far, and I certainly will continue to do so. :D

You are most welcome my friend. It always a pleasure posting with you. :bounce:

Yes I did get my sleep I usually only get like 4 hours a day so I do rather enjoy it when I can get it. :p

Well, ...you do not know me and I do not know u... so far.
But I just have to say that I think its kinda "cool" that you are about to study in sweden at the Gothenburg University... I guess you wanted this thread to be bout your thanks but I'm just too curious: Will history be your only field of study or are u gonna do some additional subject?

:)

Pssssh!
Death to the false Emperor! SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

*cough*
>___>

Grats on the post count, man. It's particularly impressive. I've enjoyed nerding out with you so far, and I certainly will continue to do so. :D

I think the Emperor's Finest might have something to say about that! >:3

Burn the Heretic! Kill the Mutant! Purge the Unclean!

Chaos is nowhere near as badass. :p But yay for nerdness! :happyhop:

You are most welcome my friend. It always a pleasure posting with you. :bounce:

Yes I did get my sleep I usually only get like 4 hours a day so I do rather enjoy it when I can get it. :p

Sleep is overrated, my silly friend. :D

Well, ...you do not know me and I do not know u... so far.
But I just have to say that I think its kinda "cool" that you are about to study in sweden at the Gothenburg University... I guess you wanted this thread to be bout your thanks but I'm just too curious: Will history be your only field of study or are u gonna do some additional subject?

:)

Well I studied a lot of languages in the past, but I am aiming at a doctor's degree in history down the road, so I will pretty much focus on that from now on. :)

Hello, by the way. :wavingguy I don't believe we have ever talked before, but I think I've seen you post in the SSF like once or twice. Amirite?

I think the Emperor's Finest might have something to say about that! >:3

Burn the Heretic! Kill the Mutant! Purge the Unclean!

Chaos is nowhere near as badass. :p But yay for nerdness! :happyhop:

Them's fightin' words. :firedevil

By the way, if you find yourself bored at some point, you should check out the story I posted in the non-tickling stories forum. I think you, especially, will appreciate it. :D

Them's fightin' words. :firedevil

By the way, if you find yourself bored at some point, you should check out the story I posted in the non-tickling stories forum. I think you, especially, will appreciate it. :D

You posted story? :eek: It had better be warhammer-related, but if it is I'm subjecting you to Inquisitorial Review for not telling me sooner! :D

I was actually writing on a short story (warhammer-related) myself, I guess I should perhaps get back to that.

I will check your story out, but probably tomorrow, because I'm planning to go to bed soon. But I'll PM you once I've read it! :)

Well I studied a lot of languages in the past, but I am aiming at a doctor's degree in history down the road, so I will pretty much focus on that from now on. :)

Hello, by the way. :wavingguy I don't believe we have ever talked before, but I think I've seen you post in the SSF like once or twice. Amirite?

Whats SSF? :D ...

Due to the fact that I guess Amirite may be a name...

I have to disappoint you I'm not kvinnlig I'm manlig ;) :D

Whats SSF? :D ...

Due to the fact that I guess Amirite may be a name...

I have to disappoint you I'm not kvinnlig I'm manlig ;) :D

SSF = Silly Stuff Forum, and amirite = am I right?

Goof! :p

You posted story? :eek: It had better be warhammer-related, but if it is I'm subjecting you to Inquisitorial Review for not telling me sooner! :D

I was actually writing on a short story (warhammer-related) myself, I guess I should perhaps get back to that.

I will check your story out, but probably tomorrow, because I'm planning to go to bed soon. But I'll PM you once I've read it! :)

Hehe, it is, indeed. That's why I mentioned it. :D

Awwww.

Thanks for the kind words, man.:happyfloa

I appreciate it.:yayzorz:

congrats on 10K !!!

while you may not have been the first to reply to my intro thread (i think that was aimee--thanks), you were the first to make an impression on me, probably because you were the first to engage me in conversation. you rock! thanks

Carsy Cars Cars Thanks!! I am so glad we are friends! You were my FIRST TMF friend :D and still one of my most cherished ones ^.^!

I haz a shoutout?!?!??! :D ZOMG!!!!!! I luverz you!!!! Congrats on the 10,000 posts! And what an EPIC thread! :D

Last edited:
Awwww.

Thanks for the kind words, man.:happyfloa

I appreciate it.:yayzorz:
You are a sneaky Canadian, but I like you anyway. :tiger:

congrats on 10K !!!

while you may not have been the first to reply to my intro thread (i think that was aimee--thanks), you were the first to make an impression on me, probably because you were the first to engage me in conversation. you rock! thanks
Thanks for dropping by, my new friend! :) Yeah I tend to make an impression on people. A good impression? Well, uh... Oh look! Squirrel! :xpeepsofa

I don't like you.
Your loss.....:mwahaha:
I don't like you either.

I only like people who like Jim Jones. :(
:rolleyes:

Carsy Cars Cars Thanks!! I am so glad we are friends! You were my FIRST TMF friend :D and still one of my most cherished ones ^.^!
Aww thanks! I'm glad we're friends too. :)

I haz a shoutout?!?!??! :D ZOMG!!!!!! I luverz you!!!! Congrats on the 10,000 posts! And what an EPIC thread! :D
Of course you haz shout-out. :ahoy: Thanks for having such a positive influence on the community! :yayzorz:

Hej! Hur är det?
Du är kul... pratar du svenska? ... Finns det någon här som kan prata engelska?
Hur mycket är klockan? :D:D:D

Due to the fact that you are living in sweden I guess you do speak swedish. :D:D
Just wondering which languages did you study so far?

Cars my friend..dont pay attention to that man behind the curtain..............
Oh ok. Sure! XD

Hej! Hur är det?
Du är kul... pratar du svenska? ... Finns det någon här som kan prata engelska?
Hur mycket är klockan? :D:D:D

Due to the fact that you are living in sweden I guess you do speak swedish. :D:D
Just wondering which languages did you study so far?
lol, yes an indigenous Swede I be, and Swedish be my arterial language. ;D

Aside from English I've studied French (3 years), Spanish (2 years), German (2 years) and Latin (1 year). I also tried learning some Dutch on my spare time since I've got a Dutch friend, but the only thing I really learned is that Dutch people use the names of various diseases when they swear and hurl abuse at people, lol.

:rolleyes: I speak Scandinavian (I consider Danish, Norwegian and Swedish to be different dialects of the same language, since the three are actually more similar than e.g. various German dialects) and English fluently, and I know enough German to get by. I also have a pretty good understanding for how you build sentences and such in Latin, but I do not speak it. :p I studied French and Spanish back in 7th through 9th grade, and really don't remember much of that, however.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back