• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe-tally Mimi...The Preview! (M/F BBW Foot Tickling)

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
For the full description and some pictures from the video

click here

Attached is a preview.

Enjoy!

~ toyou

First off let me give a HUGE THANK YOU to TMF member toyou for being so gracious and generous as to grab a few clips of footage from this video for us, as my video card decided it was not going to do what it was supposed to.

As I posted last week in the Tickling Images forum, this is our first (and long delayed) release from our new Wisconsin Tickles Amateur Series: "Toe-Tally Mimi". All of our videos will remain strictly amateur, and will feature normal average women you'd see every day in real life settings. That includes plus sized women - a field we'll probably cater to quite a bit, if not exclusively.

The video is for sale for $20 (that includes free priority shipping), and is total foot tickling. It is over 1 hour in length, and is quite playful and fun to watch, with periods of very VERY intense foot tickling torture. By the end of the video I am completely in silent laughter and crying from being taken well past my limits.

If you are interested in purchasing this video (available only on VHS at this time) please email either Lazarus or I at [email protected] or [email protected] or you can view the link toyou provided above to view stills from the video and get more information!

We hope you'll enjoy the clip!

Mimi :)

P.S. THANK YOU TOYOU!!!!

And now for a personal note:

Loved the video! Mimi and Lazurus did a wonderful job of putting together a true amatuer video. The tickling is REAL. The 'lee is REALLY TICKLISH! And the 'ler REALLY ENJOYS TICKLING!

Thanks you two for the effort!

~ toyou

Awesome Mimi!

What a great laugh!

I guess we can all safely assume you'll never be "Jaba's Mystery Laugher" now, though. lol ;)

"...I lied"

That part of the clip made me laugh.

That's such an awesome video though, looks like Lazurus is really enjoying himself. And Mimi, awesome as ever. :bowing:

That was great! I enjoyed the hell out of that. I had to laugh at Lazarus talking to the camera, I thought it was hysterical.

Mwahahahaha aww how lovely I was laughing right along with you, great giggle and what a tease, isn't he :happyfloa

Wow, that was refreshing!

In a world of look-alike videos that was fantastic! Thanks to everyone involved. Love to see the "reality" of it all.

Lazarus is a trip!

And the tickling? Well...that goes without saying!

But, I'll say it anyway-- :woot:

Take care,
JP

good clip....

Very enjoyable. As someone who is turned off by tickling BBWs, I appreciated the fact that only the feet were shown. Definitely worth purchasing!

Delicious!

I've been wanting to hear that particular song for quite a while.

Thank you all SO MUCH! I'm thrilled to see you all enjoyed it so much! We were a little afraid that maybe our corny little chemisty might turn some people off, but I'm delighted that instead you seem to find it entertaining! The whole video is full of those sort of exchanges between us, and some are very very funny. If you enjoyed the clip, the movie truly is worth checking out!

Thank you again, toyou, for not only getting and posting this clip for us, but also for adding your own comments having seen the video. Your input is HIGHLY appreciated and valued. Especially considering how well you know your tickling media!

Mimi :redheart: :bowing: :xpulcy:

Since awesome and great have already been used, let me say I thought that clip was.....GNARLY :xpulcy:

Great Great clip, that looks to be an awesome vid.

That really made my day. If I ever get my finances straightened out again it's definitely at the top of my list. Can't wait to see more :D

Have to add my two cents, though I should wait til I've at least seen the video preview. . . . .

Ok...So that was awesome.

That is really what real tickling (the concept, not the company) is about. Connections between people; mutual love of the tickling, and interactions.

Fantastic.

Mimi and Lazarus, thank you for the video. It's fantastic.

What a laugh. Oh my heavens, what a laugh.

CH

Wow Mimi...your laugh is adorable!! I see why you're so popular at gatherings!!!! And Lazarus seems like a cool dude...like I wouldnt wanna run into him at night anywhere, but just hanging out in someones living room crackin jokes, he seems hilarious. My fav part was when he mentioned you agreeing to go for 2 hours and you disagreed through your laughter. that was awesome! I love when lee's do that. You are very ticklish on the outside of your foot I see. Altho I am ticklish there as well you are the worst (or best) person I've seen that goes CRAZY from that spot! Awesome clip! I'm AAAALLMOST tempted to buy it...I have to decide between this awesome vid...or a new pair of shoes...hmm.....decisions, decisions... :jester:

great video thanx

one note: Mimi doesnt sound sincere enough with her whining, i think she needs to be tickled more and harder to make it genuine :devil2:

NOOOOOOO!!!! please tell Jaba that it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!

MrPartickler said:
What a great laugh!

I guess we can all safely assume you'll never be "Jaba's Mystery Laugher" now, though. lol ;)

What's that, you say? :eek:

You mean the secret laugh...... :xpeepsofa

Of our own lovely TMF moderator.....our "goddess of giggle" :yowzer:

Has been PREMATURELY EXPOSED? :scared:

Please, please tell jaba that it isn't so!!!! :(

:dropatear jaba :dropatear

OH MY GOD!!! That was priceless!!! To say I thought it was great would be an understatement. Damn that looked like fun!!! While I haven't seen all that many videos... yours was the only one I have seen so far that was genuinely playful! Good job!

Bravo...
Wonderful clip. The tickling, the talking, the teasing, what a wonderful clip. All though I enjoy clips from other companies, I have to say that was one of the best, true regular ticklings that I have seen in a very long time. Great job all around, I'm sure your will have no problem selling that video, if thats what your thinking of doing. Again, wonderful clip.

EGAD! Mi, if Laz wasn't a hybrid of a carnivoruous ape and a cave bear, you would be mine you would be mine all mine!!! :imouttahe

Fkn' KILLER clip. ALL 'lees should have that kinda laugh! SOOOO hot! Thx to both of ya, and ToYou for clipping it.

ToYou, my vid card won't let me put audio in my clips...How DO ya do it???

Rxx

Omg you guys just rock SO MUCH!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

To say that Lazzy and I are THRILLED by the reception our first amateur video attempt is getting would be a severe understatement. I am positively GLOWING from reading all of your comments and feedback! And I was worried this little venture wouldn't go over well with the forum!

Thanks again, everyone. I'm so grateful to each and every one of you who have replied. As a reminder, the video is for sale for $20, and that includes free priority shipping. And the video itself is over an hour in length, and chock full of silly antics and exchanges, as well as my smart arsed mouth which of course only results in me being tickled even more fiercely. :D

Maybe we all can talk toyou into snagging another preview clip from the video... :angel:

Mimi :smilelove

I LOVED it!

Mimi,

That video was perfect! Such a fun combination of comic teasing and genuine playful tickle torture. You two are naturals. I wish I had someone to put me throught the ringer like that! MORE MORE!

Wow!!! Excellent clip. Mimi, you have a great laugh. You got any sisters??? :woot:

MEEMIKINS!
You a superstah! :D
I've heard from about a bazillion guys who are anxiously awaiting their copy of this vid~congrats you two!

XOXO

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back