• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe-tally Mimi...The Preview! (M/F BBW Foot Tickling)

Meemster you are the quintessential ticklee and I can't wait for my video...

Do you do live performances? And may I have the opportunity of tickling you myself? I could tickle you for the second hour. :cool2: :veryhappy :devil2: Let me at those feet...

Thank you yet AGAIN to those who have replied since my last post! Boy, I'm not gonna be off this high for days! Woo Hoo! :Kiss1: :Kiss1: :Kiss1: :Kiss1:

As for YOU Clammy....no, I did not break. There is a reason for that. We had agreed beforehand that I WOULD NOT break or be assigned a safeword. I had put myself completely in his power and trusted him to just take me far enough past my limits without doing severe damage. And he did just that. He DID take me past my limits, but I knew I was safe and I was TOTALLY pampered afterward...combined with all the positive feedback and reviews we're getting, well, it was completely worth the hell I endured.

I'll shoot you a PM about purchasing. :)

Love ya guys! And when are we gonna see a video of YOU, steph?!

Mimi :justlips: :justlips: :justlips:

MIMI U were Fantastic!!! Im A huge fan of u from now ON!!

:D

Go, Meem!! With a laugh like that, you would be a tickle magnet at ANY gathering you went to.

Now I REALLY want to meet you. :evilha: :devil2: :tickle: :feets: <<<<----

R

:devil:

Me? Oh no, I'm WAY too shy for that sweetiepie!:devil2: :Kiss2:

XOXO

Mimi said:
Love ya guys! And when are we gonna see a video of YOU, steph?!

Mimi :justlips: :justlips: :justlips:

Last edited:
And when are we gonna see a video of YOU, steph?!

I'll attempt to sneak in a spy-camera next time I see her

And I loved the clip, the chemistry between you two brings the whole thing up to another level

Excellent clip & i love her laugh

As soon as you do a F/F video, I'm buying with Mimi :feets:

shut up naughty hotties~this is about MIMI remember? :whip:

XOXO

Thanks again everyone who has posted replies! I'm still astonished by the reception we got with this, considering what a huge gamble we took in following the plus-sized path, if you will. It just goes to show you don't ALWAYS need to hire a top league model to make a good tickling video. Sometimes just good, sincere, genuine tickling with a hyper ticklish lee and great chemistry between the lee and ler are all that's required. :D

Mimi :smilelove

I am still interested in tickling you in a video...

And if you put the tape speed on EP, that means 6 hours of footage. Or should I say "Foot-age." :cool: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

OMG!!!!!!!!! So awesome! ya'll rock! Mimi, you have the greatest feet!

what a novel concept!!!!

Mimi said:
It just goes to show you don't ALWAYS need to hire a top league model to make a good tickling video. Sometimes just good, sincere, genuine tickling with a hyper ticklish lee and great chemistry between the lee and ler are all that's required. :D
Mimi :smilelove

Shhhhhh........Careful, Mimi.......:ermm:

Ideas like that might revolutionize the tickle media world....... :idunno:

Imagine!........ :lurking: .....tickling truly ticklish ladies?....not marginally ticklish "naked hotties" who screech and shout and scream throughout the "tickle movie"?

And yes, you, mr "tickle movie" producer.....if you use non- ticklish or semi-ticklish ladies in your "tickle movies"...ladies who screech and scream like monkeys.....

I'm talkin about you!...... :disgust:

What a wonderful tickle clip, Mimi....:smilelove

Thank you, and Lazzy....

I cannot wait until your tickle movie comes to my mailbox...... :)

:dog: jaba :dog:

Amazing

Mimi, simply amazing, after seeing and seeing many video productions, I assume this one it's the best I've seen in quite a long time.

By the way I'd love to see your face when you laugh as well as seeing you tickled all over your body especially your ribs, are you ticklish there too?

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Loved the clip, absolutely loved it. Now when the budget is right, I will buy the video, no doubt about it

one thing though, Mimi is NEARLY as tough as she thinks she is :p

Thanks sweeties! :Kiss1: :Kiss1: :Kiss1:

Jaba....we'll let it be our little secret. ;)

Tulip...no way gorgeous, YOU DO!! :blush:

Adolfo...I am indeed ticklish there as well (every square inch of me is, pretty much), and rest assured future videos with me as the lee will show ALL of me, including my face and expressions. There were reasons as to why this video only "feetured" my peds, and it will resolve itself before future vids are shot. :)

And Naughty Tempter.....we'll see just how tough I "think" I am when I get my hands on YOU. Think YOU can last an hour non-stop on your most ticklish spot?? I'll make sure you don't..... :evilha:

Love ya guys!

Thanks ToYou444 for making a clip and posting it.
Bravo Mimi and Lazarus. I look forward to a possible and hopeful barefoot clip.
;) :xpulcy: :devil: :blaugh: :bouncybou :D :couch: :wavingguy

Thanks Rajee! I'm gonna ask Toyou to make a second clip of the tape, this time a barefoot one. I'm just afraid of bothering him too much cause he's such a busy fella!

Mimi ;)

OMG! this is the absolute best! So much better than the the vast majority of produced clips. I love Lazzy's banter...it's obvious he's enjoying it which adds a lot. Plus I adore ticklish BBW's.
This is so hot....thank you very much!

Mimi said:
Thanks sweeties! :Kiss1: :Kiss1: :Kiss1:

And Naughty Tempter.....we'll see just how tough I "think" I am when I get my hands on YOU. Think YOU can last an hour non-stop on your most ticklish spot?? I'll make sure you don't..... :evilha:

Love ya guys!

I believe that was a challenge sent to me...bring me your best, cheesehead :D

WOW! Just call me Mr. Johnny-Come-Lately to this particular thread , but wow WOW WOW !!!
Mimi , I have never had the pleasure of chatting w/you or really getting to know you , but I am flabbergasted by how great this clip is!!! I never knew you had such a wonderful laugh either! Man alive , you are one amazing LEE!!! I really hope you consider offering this video in DVD format eventually , because I'd be all over it! Either way ... thanks for producing such a great video ( w/more to come ... YES!!! ) , & thanks to toyou444 for posting this clip!

Fantastic

Wow thank you for posting this clip. Loved it all mimis laugh, Lazarus was hilarious love how he teases mimi eheheheehhe giggling specially when he stops teases her then gets her feet love her reactions boy i'd love to get my hands on those feet eheheheheeehehehel.

hugs
minx

Sorry to resurface an old thread, but I just wanted to bump this back up to let those of you who were interested in this video but wanted it on DVD that it is indeed now available on DVD. And as a special promotion we've lowered the price to $15, including shipping.

Thank you to everyone who has supported this effort of ours and who has shown interest in our different approach to tickling material. The positive response you showed us (as well as the amazing amount of videos you purchased!) totally blew us away, and we are extremely grateful to every one of you. :redheart:

There is a second preview clip to this video as well, and it can be found here:

Toe-Tally Mimi Preview Clip #2

Thanks again, very much. :cuddle:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back