• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tongues vs. Fingers

anonymiss86

TMF Regular
What do you guys find works the better??
My boyfriend has more of a reaction from tongues than fingers.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Overall, I would say tongues usually work better than fingers. Depends on the spot, the skill of the body parts in question, and the ticklee.

Where is always a factor. As well as the talent in the tongue. ;) But if hims tazte lyk gigguls you should totally rock that. :)

I like both but they need to be used skilfully and then repeatedly!!! :D

I think each works better on different areas depending on the type of tickling and the effect the tickler is trying to achieve. It's fun to experiment anyway. :)

Tongues work for my only in my most ticklish spot. But otherwise, nothing. I've found that fingers work a lot better. But tongues can add to the sensual fun ;)

Depends on the spot, but overall I find fingers much more tolerable than tongues. Mouth tickles tend to send me into panic mode.

Last edited:
tongues add alittle extra fun, but depending on where and who, nothing beats the good ol fingers

I haven't been tickled by a tongue before, I can't imagine it would tickle that much though? Fingers are my favourite. :)

The tongue can be a very good tool, all depends on where it's used to tickle though, as opposed to fingers which can pretty much tickle anything lol.

Like most people said...all depends on where you use your tongue and the skill, but it also depends on the type of play, as for me the tongue adds and erotic edge to the tickling compared to those damn fingers which take it more to the extreme end.

See that's the way I think it is for most people. But if I tickle him with fingers I don't get anywhere near the reaction I get if I kiss or lick his stomach/chest/sides/back. Especially his belly button! I don't get it! lol!
Sometimes I wish I could have an experienced tickler coach me through tickling him.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. lolol!
But I've been able to tickle ex-boyfriends with fingers and had success. ???idk...
:peace:

I love using both but it depends on my lee. As for me a if she uses a tongue on my neck that can be devastating.

V

Tongues work for my only in my most ticklish spot. But otherwise, nothing. I've found that fingers work a lot better. But tongues can add to the sensual fun ;)

Yes, this. (And of course wondering just where that spot is on fancy!)

I enjoy being finger tickled more, but having my feet tongue tickled is really sensual and fun.

Yes ticklemyfancy.... where is that a fore mentioned spot. I can't speak for myself (neuro issues, not ticklish at all, never really was) but in general i find fingers usually have the greatest effect on my targets. Now, i had a 10 ticklish ex whom reacted very unexpectedly and in a very different spectrum to toe sucking (not so much of a 'No, no, NOOO' as an 'Ohhhh, yes, Yes, YESSS'..... if you're pickin up what im puttin down...):bow:

I've never been tickled with a tongue, so I have to go with fingers.

Fingers with oh-those nails! - it's not even close. Don't get it twisted, I love the tongue, but the fingers tickle more. The tongue is different: more sensual, more arousing.

Oh yea, I forgot to reiterate what everyone said above. It's all in the technique. If your tickler know what the hell she's doin' . . . well, just WOW!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back