• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tongues vs. Fingers

See that's the way I think it is for most people. But if I tickle him with fingers I don't get anywhere near the reaction I get if I kiss or lick his stomach/chest/sides/back. Especially his belly button! I don't get it! lol!
Sometimes I wish I could have an experienced tickler coach me through tickling him.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. lolol!
But I've been able to tickle ex-boyfriends with fingers and had success. ???idk...
:peace:
It may not be you and your technique but his sensitivity and reactions are different than your other bf's. Sounds like you are looking for a ticklish reaction and getting something different. Change tactics.

Can I throw teeth into the mix?

nibbling the toes & gently biting the soles is great fun!

Can I throw teeth into the mix?

nibbling the toes & gently biting the soles is great fun!

I have a lady friend who goes into extacy when I nibble and bite her collerbone between her neck and her shoulder, from behind. I would have never guessed had she not told me about this. I guess it doesn't tickle, but it does, uhhhhhh..........well..... you know.

Ah yes....the infamous tongue! The more laid back lighter easier version of the tickle tool family.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back