• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twenty Questions: TMF Members

1) What's the most disgusting thing you've ever put in your mouth?

Hmmm...I swallowed a girls gum in High school. She had put it on her tray and I asked if I could have it and swallowed it.

2) What's the dumbest thing you ever did on a cash bet?

I don't do dumb and or cash bets! LOL!

3) Given any amount of money, what's the one car you would drive for the rest of your life?

Probably a Navigator...nicely tricked out!

4) Have you ever stolen anything other than nickel-and-dime shit when you were a kid?

Nope...not knowingly.

5) What was your single most embarrassing moment?

Probably High School when someone found out I had a crush on a girl and called me on it.

6) Given the funding, would you ever get corrective surgery, and if so, where?

Lasik eye surgery...I'm tired of the glasses when I drive or play sports.

7) What is the one (and I mean ONE) CD you cannot live without in your collection?

Absolutley impossible to answer...music is too much a part of my life and any choice I make I would regret forever. But the sake of this quiz: Monty Python Sings.

8) You've found a wallet. There are a lot of bills in it. Do you keep any?

Nope. I might keep some money, but no bills. :p Just kidding I would keep nothing.

9) What's the lamest excuse you came up with in order to break up with someone?

We were getting to close and I needed to see if there was anything else out there. I still regret that.

10) Where is the strangest place you've ever had sex?

hmmm...no place out the ordinary. The shower I guess.

11) If you could be any one person...real or fictional...who would it be?

Superman!

12) If you were 100% assured that you would get away with it, would you kill the person you hate the most?

No.

13) Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

No. I had/have enough female friends that I can hang out with without actually BEING one of them! LOL!

14) What is your favorite song that you'd never admit you actually liked?

Achy Breaky Heart

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture? (Again assuming you'd get away with it.)

Maybe not torture, but I'd love to have an hour with Jodie Foster!

16) What film moved you the most? Not your favorite per se...but moved you?

Groundhog Day. Seriously. It made me think about all the things you can do wrong in a day and how you can never go back and change them so you better be sure you are doing the best that you can every day.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?

Mary-Anne...no question.

18) What's the biggest lie you ever told?

I once told a teacher in school that my family had vacationed in Italy over the summer...really caught hell for that one! LOL! That was probably 3rd or 4th grade.

19) What's the one habit you have that you'd take a pill to get rid of if they had one?

cracking my jaw.

20) How do you feel?

Fair to middling.

Thanks!

~ toyou

1) What's the most disgusting thing you've ever put in your mouth? a fly. gross!!!!

2) What's the dumbest thing you ever did on a cash bet? don't gamble

3) Given any amount of money, what's the one car you would drive for the rest of your life? I can't drive so I'd buy my mom a Mercury Marquis(sp?)

4) Have you ever stolen anything other than nickel-and-dime shit when you were a kid? no

5) What was your single most embarrassing moment? When a cop caught me and bunny(bunny and bear are my best friends, they're engaged) in the Township parking lot one night. Good thing, I didn't have my foot in her lap!!!

6) Given the funding, would you ever get corrective surgery, and if so, where?no

7) What is the one (and I mean ONE) CD you cannot live without in your collection? The Very Best of Sheryl Crowe

8) You've found a wallet. There are a lot of bills in it. Do you keep any? no

9) What's the lamest excuse you came up with in order to break up with someone? I love someone else?

10) Where is the strangest place you've ever had sex? I'm a virgin

11) If you could be any one person...real or fictional...who would it be? I'll be myself, thanks.

12) If you were 100% assured that you would get away with it, would you kill the person you hate the most? no

13) Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex? hell no

14) What is your favorite song that you'd never admit you actually liked? The Right Stuff

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture? (Again assuming you'd get away with it.) Zach!!!!!!

16) What film moved you the most? Not your favorite per se...but moved you? The Notebook

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne? neither.

18) What's the biggest lie you ever told? hiding my fetish from my mother

19) What's the one habit you have that you'd take a pill to get rid of if they had one? nail biting

20) How do you feel? ok. TGIF!!!!!

I'm sure I sampled my own bodily fluids as a child.

I'm boring. Never gambled.

3) Given any amount of money, what's the one car you would drive for the rest of your life?
With all insurance, gas, and bodywork/engine/tranny/wheel/tire upgrades paid for...1998 Dodge Viper RT/10

4) Have you ever stolen anything other than nickel-and-dime shit when you were a kid?
Oh yes.

In elementary school, when the school's bitchy little shit of a bully pulled my pants down in front of anyone...and happened to grab my undies as well.

No.

7) What is the one (and I mean ONE) CD you cannot live without in your collection?
Impossible. Music is way too important.

All.

Haven't been in enough relationships to have any that qualify.

Probably on a table or park bench or some shit...I dunno, ask IrishGirl. She'll know.

Me.

12) If you were 100% assured that you would get away with it, would you kill the person you hate the most?
In the most sadistic, painful, torturous way possible? Maybe

Occasionally, to see what it's like.

Dragonstao Din Tei by O-Zone

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture? (Again assuming you'd get away with it.)
An hour isn't long enough...but Nicole Kidman.

I don't get MOVED by movies, not long term anyway.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
The actress...I forget which one she was.

In elementary school, I told my mom I was sexually molested by some kids from school when I didn't want to get in trouble for being late getting home.

19) What's the one habit you have that you'd take a pill to get rid of if they had one?
Biting my nails.

20) How do you feel?
I try to keep myself optimistic. :)

Tommytikl 20 Questions

skateboard off a porch

Porche 911 Turbo Cierra

Pair of Jeans, two different times. I put them on under the pants I wore to the store and walked right out two different times. WAYYY to easy...before those door alarms became popular.

I would correct my eyesight.

Guns N Roses: Appetite for Destruction

I've returned two wallets as such, fully intact. Nice "reward" both times

College, girls locker room...two girls, many shower heads...you can figure out the rest

For fun: Iceman, Semi-Serious: Thomas Jefferson

No, but I have wondered what it would be like to have boobs...

Toxic by Britney Spears...I HATE all her songs and this one too but I just can't turn this one off!!! :rant:

Catherine Zeta Jones

16) What film moved you the most? Not your favorite per se...but moved you? Schindler's List

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Ginger

I'm going to the Eagles game...actually went to NEST

My wife...kidding :bouncybou ...None, no major vises

20) How do you feel?
Worn out...Long week, glad TMF is here to help me wind down.

Cream corn, that stuff is sickening.

No, I tend to do stupid things for free.

One that goes from A to B with out breaking down, and gets good gas mileage.

I think maybe a toy hotwheels or something like that.

Way to many embrassing moments to pick one.

something to correct my vision.

There are a couple cds by David McClinktock, an amazing pianist.

No.

I've not had that problem yet, unfornately

Never had sex.

I don't know who it would be, but I always have dreams that I am telekenitic, so someone that can do that.

Tempting, but no.

I think I have a few times.

The Mandy Moore songs from the movie A Walk to Remember.

Katie Holmes

I guess Harvey with Jimmy Stewart. There are just so many lessons and quoteables from Elwood P Dowd.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?

Mary-Anne

A friend of mine was powerbombing me on my parents bed (play), and either I broke my nose or I blusted it pretty bad, blood was everywear. But I told my father that I rammed my head against the wall to keep him and I out of trouble.

I am habitually messy.

20) How do you feel?

See-through

During a survival course in boy scouts, i taught myself to enjoy the flavor of grubs.

Nothing...yet.

3) Given any amount of money, what's the one car you would drive for the rest of your life? Probably a Mazda RX-8

4) Have you ever stolen anything other than nickel-and-dime shit when you were a kid? smokes.

Can't remember...i've buried it.

Teeth, shoulder, and knees.

7) What is the one (and I mean ONE) CD you cannot live without in your collection? Demanufactured by Fear Fctory

Nope. I've been in that situation and I returned the wallet to the owner.

never used 'em...i relied on the truth.

Bthroom floor of a friend's house

Wolverine

damn skippy

not really...but multiple orgasms...hmmm

"Kissed by a Rose" by Seal

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture? (Again assuming you'd get away with it.) Steph

American History X

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Mary Anne

too many....

Quit smoking

20) How do you feel?
Like hell....

One time, my fiance and I rendezvoused with his grandfather in a cigar bar in Ocean City. He insisted that I try one (in his good natured way), and who was I to doubt this one time pre-Castro exporter? Never again. Bleh!

It was so stupid, that I still refuse to share this info.

SL 55.

When I was 13, I stole my cousin's bike as revenge for all the misery she rained down on me in my young life. Never figured out who did it, either. Left it unchained in a shopping mall outside Harrisburg.

My reaction to meeting Coretta Scott King. I was struck dumb, I looked like a fool.

I'd make my hips just a bit smaller.

It doesn't matter to me that much. Although I'd be poorer without Anita Baker...and they're all great.

Are you kidding?

A good one! Back in college, I told some guy I was turned off by his skin condition, and his endless scratching, a total fantasy on my part, but it was all I could think of at the time.

Cleveland.

It's taken me time to ponder this one. I will tell you this- it's NOT Condoleeza Rice.

No.

No. However, there are times when I do think that life would've been much easier if we'd been White.

The Italian chicken dance that you always hear at weddings.

My fiance's cousin, from Tampa. And, it won't be only an hour.

Titanic. My best friend and I left the theater wobbling.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Keyshawn Johnson.

"I'm not ticklish."

If I could take a pill for this, I'd like to become a less trusting person.

20) How do you feel?
With my hands. And Keyshawn would feel my hands. No bout adoubt it.

1) What's the most disgusting thing you've ever put in your mouth? This nasty smelling sausage from Germany (NO, it wasn't that! :yowzer: )
2) What's the dumbest thing you ever did on a cash bet? I don't lose bets!

3) Given any amount of money, what's the one car you would drive for the rest of your life? Volkswagen Beetle (What? I'm a G-I-R-L!)

4) Have you ever stolen anything other than nickel-and-dime shit when you were a kid? Never stolen anything

5) What was your single most embarrassing moment? When I was in 2nd grade, I had to pee really bad, and was in the cafeteria...I ended up letting go in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL!

6) Given the funding, would you ever get corrective surgery, and if so, where? Nah, I'm happy with me, flaws and all!

7) What is the one (and I mean ONE) CD you cannot live without in your collection? Michael Jackson's HIStory

8) You've found a wallet. There are a lot of bills in it. Do you keep any? No

9) What's the lamest excuse you came up with in order to break up with someone? I always use the "It's not working out" excuse.

10) Where is the strangest place you've ever had sex? Middle of a crowded park, in daylight. Not strange, I know, but weird with a bunch of people around.

11) If you could be any one person...real or fictional...who would it be? Minnie Mouse

12) If you were 100% assured that you would get away with it, would you kill the person you hate the most? No, because there are worse things than death...... :evilha:

13) Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex? I still do!

14) What is your favorite song that you'd never admit you actually liked? Spice up your life, by the Spice Girls

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture? (Again assuming you'd get away with it.) THE ROCK

16) What film moved you the most? Not your favorite per se...but moved you? I would say the Passion of the Christ because of what it represents.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne? Mary-Anne

18) What's the biggest lie you ever told? I've told people "I love you" without meaning it.

19) What's the one habit you have that you'd take a pill to get rid of if they had one? Nailbiting

20) How do you feel? Pretty darned good!

Tamia78 said:
7) What is the one (and I mean ONE) CD you cannot live without in your collection? Michael Jackson's HIStory

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture? (Again assuming you'd get away with it.) THE ROCK

now why am I not surprised?? :rolleyes: :p

Ok, here goes...

Marshmallow fluff fluff fluff, and lots of peanut butter...

I usually wound up on the 'smart' side of that exchange.

1963 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray coupe, red hides and Hurst on the floor.

When I was eighteen, I was arrested for stealing an eight-track tape from a record store at a shopping mall. There I was, being led away in handcuffs, walking by my friends. You can't possibly make this up. Other than that...

Among a lifetime of various and sundry embarrassing moments, nothing in particular sticks out.

I'd make both of my ears perfectly level. Right now, one's higher than the other.

Joe Jackson's 'I'm The Man'. Honorable mention: The Police- 'Outlandos D'Amour'.

Cash is cash. I'd get in boucoups trouble for using your credit cards.

I never offered any lame excuses, but in one case, the girl's odd and unreasonable addiction to watching 'Full House' ranked as good a reason to bail as any.

On a pool table. A nice pool table. My knees still hurt.

Whoever came up with the idea for The Wiggles. This man is pulling in millions and millions of dollars selling this unintentional hilarity to untold numbers of idiots.

No. What I would do is tie him down to a chair and make him listen to The Wiggles. Failing that, John Tesh, or Air Supply.

Of course not.

Chic. Good Times.

A woman currently using the bathroom in my house. One of our close friends. I found out last week, with a probing finger, how insanely ticklish she is. Bad, bad Knox!

'Eddie and the Cruisers'. It moved me. Out the door. I debated about going to the front office and asking for my money back, but I thought better of it and headed out for the bars instead.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
What prompted this question? Listen, could I substitute Jeannie, or for that matter, Marilyn Munster?

See answer supplied by Doubledutch.

My habit of assuming bad intentions in people that have no basis in fact. I do this a lot, and I wish I could stop...

20) How do you feel?
Dave, I guess you had to slip a Barbara Walters question in, didn't you? Tell ya what, if I was a tree, I guess the tree I would be might be a Northern White Pine. They give off an exquisite fragrance in the summertime.

Nice to see this ol' thread pop back up again. With waves of new users coming on board, it's interesting to see new answers to questions I came up with off the top of my head last year!

Keep 'em comin', folks... :triangle:

If its disgusting.....I don't
Ask out the hottest girl in school, she had a boyfriend
lamborghini
A hundred dollars in comic books, i was walking funny all the way to the door.
Can't tell you ...its too embarrassing
Start calling me "tri-pod"
Uninvited...Ive got issues
No, I believe in karma
How about the lamest I've heard. God told me I had to break up with you and go with your friend.
In the woods
Bruce Lee
No
Does wishing you were inside the opposite sex count?
If I did that...I would be admitting it wouldn't I?
That's my little secret
Ishstar..it moved me right out of my seat and out of the theater
17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Hmmmm, Ginger on one hand, Mary-Anne on the other. Put your hands together.
Um, I never lie...I tell the truth always
Working eighty hours a week
20) How do you feel?
With the nerve endings on my skin

Hey, look! It's just like myspace!

A raw, dead macarel.

I actually never do this. :)

Something sporty and unreasonable. Like a corvette.

Nothing major. I stole make-up a lot.

I have far too many of these and I think it'd be rather silly to mention in front of thousands of people, eh?

If it was non-risk, I'd get my eyes fixed. And maybe liposuction for my thighs since I'm very lazy. :) But I'd like to have better vision first.

Rammstein's "Mutter," probably.

Does the wallet have a driver's license in it? Then no, I'll mail the wallet to that person. Now if I found bills without an ID (which is, somehow, the way I read the question the first time), I'm keeping that money. I would never give the cash to someone, asking, "Sir, is this yours?" because of course that bastard is gonna say yes. :)

I never really had lame excuses. I usually had a good reason and it usually took me way too long to end the relationship anyway.

In the back of my fiance's car. Which was parked in an elementary school parking lot.

Me. :) Strange but true, I like myself. Though Polgara, from the Belgariad, is an awesome, awesome woman. And she can fly. :D

Nope. I might beat them pretty bad, but not kill. That's not up to me.

A few times. I think testicles are the coolest things next to boobies.

Well, the other day, I realized how much I liked the song "Tell Me Lies" by Fleetwood Mac. :)

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture?
Oh hell, I don't know. Edit: After reading a few other posts, I have to agree with the sentiment that I couldn't "torture" anyone. I could only tickle someone who wanted it like I did and was absolutely 100% willing. And even then, it probably wouldn't be torture. I'd be checking too much to see if they were still having fun.

Lately, it's been X-Men 2, when Jean Grey takes it upon herself to use her powers to stop flood and raise her friend's jet with her telepathy and then, for some reason, let the flood wash over her once they were safe. I mean, shit. That's some loyalty there.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Never watched the show.

When I told my family I moved to Texas for school/opportunities, when I just moved there because I wanted to.

My cheek chewing.

20) How do you feel?
Sleepy but content. :)

Last edited:
I'm a very picky eater, so many things come to mind. Shrimp is one of them.

I don't gamble. Although, last year I bet my mom that Logan wouldn't end up breaking Rory's heart, and I won $20! But I gave it right back.

3) Given any amount of money, what's the one car you would drive for the rest of your life? A Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Yeah, it's a plane. And I have a poster that says 7E7 Dreamliner (before they changed the name). It's gonna be worth $$ someday :)

4) Have you ever stolen anything other than nickel-and-dime shit when you were a kid? Not ever

5) What was your single most embarrassing moment? There are so many...

I don't think I would.

7) What is the one (and I mean ONE) CD you cannot live without in your collection? Avalon, "Stand"

No, I find the owner. And if I can't, I donate the money to a ministry I support. If I sew a bad seed, I'll pay for it even more later.

9) What's the lamest excuse you came up with in order to break up with someone? I don't think I ever did... but I love Chandler's story of moving to Yemen to end things with Janice!

10) Where is the strangest place you've ever had sex? All that is behind me. I'm a born-again virgin now, and maybe not the strangest place, but the best place, will be on my wedding night in January :smilelove

11) If you could be any one person...real or fictional...who would it be? Nobody, just me

12) If you were 100% assured that you would get away with it, would you kill the person you hate the most? Thou shalt not kill...

13) Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex? I think about it maybe once a month :)

Color Me Badd, "the Earth, the Sun, the Rain"

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture? (Again assuming you'd get away with it.) That defies the 'lee in me

Legally Blonde. I saw it in the theater for the first time by myself, and I felt so empowered on the way home

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne? Neither

18) What's the biggest lie you ever told? the baby... that was big. I was afraid my mom would never forgive me. I'm thankful that she is my best friend now

19) What's the one habit you have that you'd take a pill to get rid of if they had one? I wouldn't

20) How do you feel? :smilestar

*bump*

Vae is right... it's just like myspace

a live goldfish

because beer is as good as cash- a friend and I once flashed a professor of ours our boobs so he'd buy a keg of beer

My old Honda del Sol

eh, I can be a bit of a clepto

a roommate once walked in on me

for sure! I'd get my eyes fixed, a nose job and probably one or two other things

Glade- Rock Island Station

it would probably drive me crazy but no... I'd give it back

they've always been pretty good

behind a church billboard

no one else really

nope

sure

if I"d never admit it then I'm not going to admit it

Irishgirl again. I love her to death!

Beautiful Girls

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
neither

I'm okay... really, I'll be fine

eating

20) How do you feel?
bored and more than a little tired

OK-I'll try one of these

Mountain oysters (hillbilly slang for lambs testicles served in a restaurant in gravy, not bad but couldnt' get past the thought)

2) What's the dumbest thing you ever did on a cash bet? Lost

3) Given any amount of money, what's the one car you would drive for the rest of your life? Corvette for sport, conversion Van for travel play house, but mainly my motorcycle in a warm climate.

4) Have you ever stolen anything other than nickel-and-dime shit when you were a kid? Nada

Being asked if I were weird because I always liked to tickle

Nope

Don't have one favorite

No

I'm sorry, its not you its me.

Rest area on interstate many years ago

Nothing comes to mind

nope

No, just very happy to know them

Sound of Music-The Hills are Alive

There is now way I can name one person.

Nothing comes tomind

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Mary-Anne

Generally haven't lied much, and when I did it was usually for someones feeling's sake

over eating

20) How do you feel?
If I felt any better I don't think I could stand it.

Unintentionally, part of a spider web. I was having spaghetti and somehow it would up snagging a web. Horrid, I almost threw up.

I've done plenty of dumb things, but none intentionally and none for money.

No specific preference, but I'd love to have a driver.

Nope.

Farting in elementary school.

I'd rather keep the money.

I only own 2 music CD's, neither of which I've listened to in years.

Nope. I was in this experience once. Turned it into the police. Got a handshake and a free gumball. Woo.

I've never dumped anyone; I've always been the dumpee.

I'm Catholic. If you change that to 'strangest place I've ever been intimate,' I'd have to say next to a Christmas tree.

Dr. Jack Marshall. A fictional character I've created based on two other fictional characters: Dr. Jack Ryan, from the Tom Clancy novels, and President James Marshall, from Air Force One. Both are played by Harrison Ford in the movies.

hmmmm..... I've spent years thinking abotu this question, to be honest. I'd have to say no, only because I'd fear hell as well as prison. If I got the thumbs-up from God (no schizophrenia arguments, please), then I'd be more likely to do it.

Sure. My associates used to tell me I acted like a woman anyway.

Theme song to 'Muppet Babies.'

One? One? Aw hell no. Here's the short list, in random order: Mimi, Ticklishgiggle, Ticklishsinner, lk70, Kis171grrr I don't know the numbers, Tulipangel, Irishgirl, Ticklekitten, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Carmen Electra, Elfriend, Sultrybrunette, Ticklereign, Telemain, Deep, Every girl in every tickle video ever produced, Tickledorange, luvn2laugh, Bratgirl... fuggit, every other TMF female as well. No sense leaving someone out. Cuz that'd be rude.

Dead Man Walking, Freqeuncy, and Awakenings.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Meh.

Telling my ex-girlfriend I didn't think she was ugly.

Complaining, sloth, or gluttony.

20) How do you feel?
Pretty good, thanks. Yourself?

BUMP

This thread was cute, plus most of my answers have changed.

If you haven't answered these questions... JUST DO IT! :bump:

Now... moldy moldy bread. I wondered why it tasted so funny.

I recently mooned my husband in a neighborhood Target and some elderly people walked by just before I pulled up my pants. My students go to that store... lol That would have been a story.

Still a Chevy Silverado, unless I can get a Silver PT Cruiser.

Nope. But I would steal the WWE World Heavyweight title if it were laying around.

Writing on the board at school and stopping in mid-sentence when a parent walked in. I was trying to write, "Turn in any homework."
Instead, I wrote, "Turn in any ho." It was on the board way past the parent leaving. My students read it and kindly told me. All I could do was laugh with them.

I would get rid of my third nipple... Just kidding. Nothing really. I'd rather pay off some debt.

Israel & New Breed Another Deeper Level

Nope. I wouldn't want anyone keeping my money.

It's me, not you.

Nowhere strange, but we're open to ideas.

Lois Lane

I still don't hate anyone. I would kill someone to protect myself or my family.

Of course, but I would REALLY REALLY REALLY miss my breasts.

The Mahma Mahma song... LOL

One of my female co-workers. We have tickled each other several times. I owe her!

Love & Basketball

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Still the Professor

"I would never get with you, even if you were in Atlanta." (Yeah, I told Alexwarfield that and now we are married.)

Still my temper, but it has gotten so much better. Maybe I just need a topical cream.

20) How do you feel?
In the mood for tickles, tickles, tickles!

a worm

prolly putting a worm in my mouth

Acura NSX

nah,mostly just candy

i don' think i have one.i don't get embarrassed easily

eye surgery.....i love wearing sunglasses but am often to lazy to put my contacts in

Sublime - 40oz to Freedom

why would i keep someone else's bills?

----

not that strange....a car

uhhh....Bruce Wayne

nah

nah

Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits

Scarlett Johansson

hmm Life is Beautiful

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Ginger

the most costly lie was when i had told someone i quit smoking

cracking knuckles

20) How do you feel?
could be better

I was wondering who all of these members were until I saw the dates

Mayonnaise
Oh god, don't remind me ...
The pope mobile. Actually, I think I'd have someone else driving ...
I stole $400 of plates once from a hotel. I still don't know what to do with 'em.
Accidently setting off a fire alarm in 5th grade
I dunno about corrective surgery, but it'd be sweet to have Inspector Gadget arms
I'm pretty sure I'd have to have Sleater-Kinney's Hot Rock, always.
Depends on how long my car's been in the ramp
I'm in love with your sister.
In a hotel room full of people who were SUPPOSE to be asleep ...
Me as I see myself in my head.
No, coz the person I hate the most I really don't hate that much.
I have. Then I remember the whole 'menstruation' thing and my answer reverts back to 'no thanks.'
The Cardigans 'Lovefool.' Ah, the 90s.
Ah, you wouldn't know her.
Into the Wild. Still need to read the book.
17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Who?
See: Answer #9
I'd take something for confidence, but they already market that in six packs and 40 ozs.
20) How do you feel?
With my hands.

- My ex boyfriends co... oh. Like food and stuff?

My son's nuk after it fell on the floor outside.

- Streaked through my neighborhood. 20 bucks. No sweat.

- Either a Camaro or a Pontiac Sunfire.

- No.

- Anytime I've tripped up the stairs.

- Nah.

- Metallica - The Black Album.

- No. Bad ju-ju.

- Wasn't lame perse. Actually quite honest. "I've lost that lovin' feeling."

- On top of a Canal Lock.

- No one.

- No.

- Nah.

- Hm. Never had that problem.

- Duno.

- Passion of the Christ.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?

- Neither.

- "No. That didn't hurt."

- Nothing.

20) How do you feel?

- Dope.

Ponset (or however it's spelled). It had seafood in it. ><

I dun bet.

my dad's drop top. :D

No.

Oh sheesh........it was sixth grade, I was sitting on the embankment during break, and when the bell rang, I slid down, then walked back ti class. When I sat down, I felt the clod metal on my skin. I reached back, to discover I had ripped my pants! I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom so I could change into my black PE pants.

For vision.

Now 26

No way!

No idea.

Still pure.

Myself.

No.

Nope.

Uhm...wouldn't putting it here be admitting it?

Skinfan87. :devil2:

No idea.

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Neither

Hell if I know.

The habit of being ticklish. ;)

20) How do you feel?
Gewd, thanks.

Oysters :xlime:

Time honoured nudie run round the block :blush:

BMW M3

Nope

See question 2

Nobody has THAT much money lol :p

Nickleback

Nope, thats just like stealin' to me

I'm going to join the Army

On a trampoline inside a gym

Me again as a kid .......... if I new then what I know now....... :idunno:

Nah ......... what goes around comes around, they'll get there's back!!!

Don't think the world would be ready for me as a female lol

When I was a kid ............ Achey Breaky Heart (Billy Ray Cyrus) ........ yes, kill me now!!! :sowrong:

(Again assuming you'd get away with it.)
Any lee as long as she was into it!!! :devil2:

50 First Dates ( I know someone with that problem)

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Mary-Anne

It wasn't me!!! :p

Workaholic

20) How do you feel?
Tired, this survey took me FOREVA!!! :rotate:

cottage cheese, i threw it straight back up over the table....

Ive never bet anything

I would get VW to build me a brand new 1990 mk2 Golf Gti 16v :D

i was in a cloths shop once trying on some torusers in the changing room, it was a quite store to the changing rooms wernt watched, the magnetic tag litrally just fell of one pair so i wore them under my existign trousers and left with them for freee :D

When my voice broke in class when i was 14 or something, i wont go into details :p

im not sure what you caaan get, if i could be made more sensitive ide do that, or maybe ide save it for when my hair starts falling out and have it fixed, i DONT want to be bald EVER!!!!

CD...whats a CD?? *gets history book out and reseaches*

well, in the uk a bill is a bad thing so ide throw it as far away from me as possible :D
but as for money... yeah ide take it to the police station fully intact.

heh.... about a year ago i started somethign with thi sgirl, and i broke up with her cause she had stubble on her feet, thats about as lame as ive been.

in a bush

Me

No, i can think of much worse ;)
plus hate is as important as love, ive i lost the one i hated, i would lose balance andthe world as i knew it would start to melt into subspace

Not wished, but definatly been curious, imagine...multible orgasms!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aOGflCsfefo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aOGflCsfefo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sugarmouse if anyone can remember her, god damn, ide need longer thanan hour tho :D

Notebook, its a terribly corny film and i dont hink i could sit thru it again, but its very sweet

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne?
what?

I lied to the docter about having whiplash so ide get £2000 in personal injury after an accident i had once, :D

snoreing, for the love of god its the one thing i cannot help. its very annoying.

20) How do you feel?
Nothing short of fabtastically well thankyou, thanks for asking :)

1) What's the most disgusting thing you've ever put in your mouth? my dogs head

2) What's the dumbest thing you ever did on a cash bet? throw a bottle of paint thinner onto a car

3) Given any amount of money, what's the one car you would drive for the rest of your life? M1 Tank

4) Have you ever stolen anything other than nickel-and-dime shit when you were a kid? no

5) What was your single most embarrassing moment? too many to name

6) Given the funding, would you ever get corrective surgery, and if so, where? i dont know

7) What is the one (and I mean ONE) CD you cannot live without in your collection? Bad Religion - New Maps Of Hell

8) You've found a wallet. There are a lot of bills in it. Do you keep any? nope bring it to the cops and if no one claimed it then id take it

9) What's the lamest excuse you came up with in order to break up with someone? Im joining the Peace Corps

10) Where is the strangest place you've ever had sex? still a virgin

11) If you could be any one person...real or fictional...who would it be? Jack Bauer

12) If you were 100% assured that you would get away with it, would you kill the person you hate the most? yes

13) Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex? No

14) What is your favorite song that you'd never admit you actually liked? Every Time We Touch - Cascada lol

15) Who is the one person you would like an hour with to tickle-torture? (Again assuming you'd get away with it.) too many to name

16) What film moved you the most? Not your favorite per se...but moved you? Red Dragon lol

17) Ginger or Mary-Anne? neither

18) What's the biggest lie you ever told? umm idk

19) What's the one habit you have that you'd take a pill to get rid of if they had one? hmm being too clingy

20) How do you feel? dandy

:cool:[/QUOTE]

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back