• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY VI...save the dates for next year,,

venray

Verified
I know...we haven't even held this year's event and I am already posting about 2014. The reason is simple. We want to make it easier for as many to come as possible, so I am giving you the dates early so that plans can be made. We have 35 attending this year which is right around our average. Next year we want 50 of you!

The dates for UNY VI are from Jan 31-Feb 2 2014. If you are like many you can extend the day before or after for the discounted rate that the hotel will give us.

We have several first timers this year which is very exciting, along with a good core of regular attendees. Many who normally come could not make it for UNY V so we are hoping to see them next time around so we can make it our biggest Superbowl event ever!

So save the dates...plan accordingly...and register early when we open it up next August for registration The earlier we register, the more rooms the hotel will set aside just for us....

Ray

Thanks for the heads-up, Ray. :D

PS: Goddess Shelly is not able to attend this year. :( But I will still be there. :D

I don't know. That 24 mile commute every year is killing me! But I guess I can make that extreme sacrifice to be able to tickle the shit out of you next year. <3

I am a first timer and wondered where are the events held? what can you tell me about the activities and general information.

I am a first timer and wondered where are the events held? what can you tell me about the activities and general information.

It's in Albany and the activities vary widely. It's a pretty informal gathering with a bunch of friends who love tickling. Message Venray if you want to go. There is some sort of screening he does with new folks but we had a few new people last year and I have no doubt that they had a blast!

It will be the weekend of the Superbowl, which I think is the first weekend in Feb. But I might be off by a week. But whichever the superbowl falls on is it.

Myriads

I'm definitely going to try to make this event. I was invited last year but couldn't make it because I was working out of town :( hope to see you all soon.

Your are certainly welcome Red, we opened the dates early so folks can make plans well in advance.

Myriads

I wouldn't miss it for the world. That weekend is already blacked out on next year's calendar!

I am liking the way this is going....Next month I will begin to get the particulars together with the hotel and will announce registration ASAP...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back