• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY VI...save the dates for next year,,

Lot's of problems this year folks including a hard time dealing with our usual hotel venue. Already exploring possibilities for a new venue for next year.....and perhaps....a makeup for this year in the summer. It would have to be late June or early July and then we would do the regular Superbowl one again next February.....

Share your input....what would be best for you folks for a summer UNY?

Bummer that UNY 2014 isn't happening. Not certain I could have made it but just the same...

May I recommend Ithaca, NY for this coming summer? Not sure what the hotel scene is like there, but it's a beautiful area, 'specially in the summer!

May I recommend Ithaca, NY for this coming summer? Not sure what the hotel scene is like there, but it's a beautiful area, 'specially in the summer!

As a former Ithaca resident and still living nearby, I heartily second this suggestion. As kopfhorer said, Ithaca is a summertime paradise, surrounded by the cool waters of the scenic Cayuga Lake, the majestic Buttermilk Falls and the spectacular Taughannock Falls.

It's also a college town, and as such with most of the Cornell University and Ithaca College students gone during the summer, it's a lot less crowded and easier to get around, plus there are ample vacancies at the numerous hotels. As a Cornell alum myself, I know that they always have an alumni weekend event in early June that draws in a lot of visitors, but everything pretty much deadens down from there until late August. And subletting off-campus housing by Ithaca's largely transient student and young professional population is common, or at least it was when I lived there; maybe check Craigslist to see what it's like now.

And because higher education is the primary industry, Ithaca has the requisite fairy large artistic and left-leaning intellectual and activist community, who as you would expect have a pretty tolerant attitude toward sexual diversity and open kink. ;)

One drawback, I guess, would be that Ithaca is relatively far to come for a lot of you potential attendees from the Capital Region, Downstate and western Massachusetts and Connecticut, and it's not easy to get to. It's not immediately off of any interstate, and driving to Ithaca will require you to travel a long way over mostly two-lane roads through hilly countryside, though it is pretty. Forget about rail, though bus service is well established through service to students. And Ithaca's airport is nice but small, and flights into and out of there are expensive.

But if would be cool if a summertime gathering could be held in this beautiful, stimulating area. As I said, Ithaca's just down the road from me, so that would be a huge incentive to attend.

Wait, what the hell am I saying?? ;)

UNY will not be moved from the Albany area. It's placed there for reasons of centrality, and easy of access. We hope to have a make up gathering in the mid summer for the displaced UNY VI.

Myriads

Lot's of problems this year folks including a hard time dealing with our usual hotel venue. Already exploring possibilities for a new venue for next year.....and perhaps....a makeup for this year in the summer. It would have to be late June or early July and then we would do the regular Superbowl one again next February.....

Share your input....what would be best for you folks for a summer UNY?

August is bad for me because I spend a week in the Ithaca area (irony?) every year. Other than that, If you build it, I will come. :)

No, the summer event had to be canceled due to scheduling issues. We plan to be back on track for next Superbowl weekend in early 2015, for UNY VI.

We regret missing this year, but it was a confluence of bad events and timing that took us out.

Myriads

Y'all need younger, more organized people to take over keeping UNY on the map.

Just sayin'.

Unknown. I wouldn't count on it. But perhaps.

Myriads

Stuff happens. Things change. And so it goes. There are other fine gatherings out there.

Myriads

this was one of my favorites, possibly we can pull it together? I am not one of the young ones but who knows....

this was one of my favorites, possibly we can pull it together? I am not one of the young ones but who knows....

if i had the funds to put this together i totally would,i love this get together

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back