• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valentines is coming up fast guys!

PunKyGurl

TMF Expert
Valentines is only a few weeks away. So, What are you guys going to get your girls? or guys?

If you ever need a little help feel free to ask me, I have lots of experience, since my other job is a floral designer, at my grammy's florist. :happy:

Punky,
I enjoyed your art work and your not ugly. In fact, I would love to see you posed barefooted wearing your Juliet outfit in my tickling stocks.

Get someone? Bah. I have no significant other in my life, nor do I want one. I'll spend Valentines Day like I always do, amusing myself watching people I know doing what you're asking about. :p

*etches a point on the dark side of the "HDS Cute/Dark Score Card"*

The score is now...

135 acts of darkness
45786 acts of cuteness

:D

Someone needs to find Alex a date. I'd volunteer but hubby might want to do something on V-Day so I've got to keep the schedule open. :p

The score is not THAT lopsided. :p

And I don't want a date. As a matter of fact, I just took the "What's your sexual preference?" quiz and got Asexual. :p (I took it again and changed some questions I was unsure about and got bi, but I'm not getting into that. :p)

But, everyone out there, follow not my example, for mine is a lonely life of solitude and quiet, which would dirve 99% of you insane. Pay no heed to the rantings of a hermit (Not that you do anyway.)

Abhhh...no date then. How about go out to dinner and call it a "chimichanga" instead.

hehehe

VDay Blah! i have no girlfriend either so whats the point? VDay kinds sucks when you have no special other in your life to spend that Day with:(

BellyButtonsRoc said:
VDay Blah! i have no girlfriend either so whats the point? VDay kinds sucks when you have no special other in your life to spend that Day with:(

Yeah bro, i tried to get u a girl..i dont know what it is with ya..hopefully someone will come along and see that personal i made for ya...they missin out on ya holmes

i am not sure what i am doing yet. it always hurts me deeply to be alone on valentines day. what hurts me even worse is i know two divorced people who i do not think have anyone this year. i am used to being alone as i always get the sweetheart or the friend label. i even earn the your such great husband material and its not you, it me crap but i can take it. what i can't take is seeing people i care about lonly and hurting on any day but especially vanentine's day. one of the two people who i have her new address and i may send her flowers up in long island where she lives but i got to be careful that the flowers are romantic so they pick her up but not too romantic. the other one i just met and i do not know if she is alone but if she is then a crime is bieng committed and if we get to talking i will want to be there for her on valentine's day and other days as well

i guess that just the sentimental fool that i am. i do not care if i'm alone, hurt and miserable but i want to make sure the people i care about are loved, cherished, happy and taken care of as well as safe and sound! i guess that makes me a hopeless romantic nobody but i don't care

let's see....I'm gonna blow as much money as I can to make it as romantic as possible. Tons of flowers, a nice romantic dinner at the most expensive place I can find, candies, fancy jewelry, backrub....

Yup, I can't wait till valentines day :)

BellyButtonsRoc said:

Its a load of wank anyway mate. Somethin invented by bastard companies to screw as much fuckin money outta ya as possible.

if you guys don't have anything nice to say then dont' bother posting

But surely the whole point is to discuss the reasons for it an the reasons against it. Thats all I was doin love, nothin else like.

no that is not the point i asked those of you that have girlfriends or boyfriends, what their plans where, not what your opinion was. if your against it good for you.

Stop ruining valentines day for those of us that can enjoy it!

I was sayin what am doin for V-Day. Nothin, for the reasons I gave above. Surely thats upto me if I wanna say it though, freedom of speech an such shite.

a1532b dont mean to ruin it for ya lad but was just givin me views on it.

like i said, if you can't say anything nice then don't bother saying anything, oh and you said nothing about what you were doing...

punky: if i said the wrong thing i am sorry. normally some flowers and choclates are in order for my girlfriend when i have one. sometimes a home cooked meal that i make and serve with candles on the table can be nice too. it is a lot of work but if i in love with someone then i do not mind celebrating valentie's day. so what are you doing for the holiday of lovers?

no hunny you said nothing wrong, your fine; it's just that people like tickle666 are being kind of rude i mean i didn't ask for his opinion on the holiday i asked what everyone was doing and he's like oh it's so stupid blah blah blah then he needs to keep it to himself...

anyways i'm not doing anything, i'm mailing some stuff but that's about it.

Jeez people...If you're alone on valentines day..don't be..go out and do something!I have no gf myself..so im using the money that i would have spent on jewelry or something and spending it on myself :D and the rest that remains will go toward damaging my poor liver :grind_tee. Anyhoo have fun guys! oh and an added bonus to "just having fun" is that ladies love guys that have fun...so get out there. Enny im getting quite drunk on valentines day..any advice on any valentines day themed mixed drinks :D (im teasing) cool thread
thoth

PunKyGurl said:
it's just that people like tickle666 are being kind of rude i mean i didn't ask for his opinion on the holiday i asked what everyone was doing and he's like oh it's so stupid blah blah blah then he needs to keep it to himself...

Fuckin hell am tellin why I aint doin anythin for fucks sake. An to be honest it aint the first time u have givin me shit over somethin I have put on here. What is ya problem with us?

An by the fuckin way I never asked for your opinion on what I said did I but ya still gave it to me, so next time why dont ya get of ya high horse an fuckin think about what ya sayin.

PS Soz to anyone who has read this but its gettin on me nerves that I cant give me opinion without her havin a go at us.

Behave, people, BEHAVE. Both of you. All this over a holiday that is supposed to be about love. No more. I MEAN IT.

Soz lad but I just needed to say that to get it outta me system, cos it was annoyin. I didnt want any of that meself but sometimes it happens like.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back