• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Celebrating 11 Years of Merciless Tickle Torture!

So awesome... and I so can't wait the next Bios.
Because these are the Issue with alle the god damn great ans sexy Wrestlers:typerhappy:

I think the only thing perhaps more legendary and iconic than this series in all of tickling art is Yenny. This NEEDS a follow up 10 issues, or even 1. Or maybe just a sketch?

omg i love these vellicatrices images! been a big fan of them the first time i seen them :) hope to see more of these :)

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 6

VU06_pg00.jpg
VU #6 made it debut on January 15th, 2004

VU06_Preview.jpg
Comic panel from Vellicatrices Unlimited #6

Bio_Antaea.jpg
Antaea Bio

Bio_Chambermaids.jpg
Chambermaids Bio

A few details about Vellicatrices Unlimited and the team behind it.

1) VU made it debut on May 12th, 2002 and was created by Veteran MTJ Publishing artist FTKL (Illustrator) and BZ Tickler (Colorist.)

2) The series spans 11 comics and 1 pin-up book featuring mythical goddesses, Oriental madams, Gothic temptresses, lady wrestlers, Russian femme fatales, female lawyers and pop divas, with one thing in common... SOONER OR LATER, THEY ALL GET TICKLED!

3) In addition to the VU series, FTKL and BZ Tickler teamed up in 2005 for Adventures In Time Pinup Book and with author Munchausen in 2010 for Catalina Kane and the Tournament of the Tiger

BZ Tickler has also worked with illustrator Dr. Dave for the VU spin off series Julie McGee's Adventures in Time as well as their popular comic series Pulp Tickles. In 2009 BZ Tickler worked with illustrator Newt Windsor on Julie McGee Presents "PULP TICKLES" and with author Munchausen on The Book of Barefoot Beauties. Recently BZ and Newt teamed up with veteran MTJ author Colin for their hit pin-up collection FRENEMIES!

FTKL has been very busy bringing a few of his characters from VU to life on video at his clips4sale stores FTKL's Foot & Tickling Fantasies, FTKL's Nylon Tickling Dreams and his membership site Ticklish Femme Fatales! Recently he announced the return of VU fan favorite MADAME KOO!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Best.

Thread.

EVAR!

Seriously...BZ and FTKL truly created a foundation here that tickle artists from all over the genre have built upon for years. They're two of the founding fathers of our little family. I mean...VU...it's superheroes, it's foundational tickling archetypes, it's action-packed tickle torture, it's foot focused upper bodylicious fantastic art and writing of the highest degree.

We all owe you guys a great debt. From all of here at MTJ, Pawfeather, Black Feather, Immortal Quill, Agencies, and folks yet to come...I think we all got some inspiration from the beautiful work that is Vellicatrices Unlimited.

FTKL and BZ - I salute yas.

You guys truly changed the community.

Now make a new freaking VU comic already.

Hey, I said I was a fan. I didn't say I was a reasonable person.

;-)

Deet

For my money the best tickling series ever. I have all 10 issues and some others. The artists are awesome. Just everything about the series is beyond words.

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 7

VU07_pg00.jpg
VU #7 made it debut on April 21st, 2004

VU07_Preview.jpg
Comic panel from Vellicatrices Unlimited #7

Bio_MistressCat.jpg
Mistress Cat Bio

Bio_JulieMcGee.jpg
Julie McGee Bio

Jim
MTJpub.com

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 9

VU9cover.jpg
VU #9 made it debut on February 17th, 2005

VU9_Preview.jpg
Comic panel from Vellicatrices Unlimited #9

Bio_Hera.jpg
Hera Bio

Jim
MTJpub.com

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 10

VU10_pg00.jpg
VU #10 made it debut on June 8th, 2005. The cover was illustrated by Chris Kaye, (pen name) an old friend of BZ Tickler from back when they worked for DC Comics

VU10_Preview.jpg
Comic page from Vellicatrices Unlimited #10

Bio_HeidiVonKitzelheimer.jpg
Heidi Von Kitzelheimer Bio

Bio_PenelopeFeathersworth.jpg
Angela Featherstone Bio

Jim
MTJpub.com

I know it's the 10th issue. But will come more?

And I s enjoyed every Bio, awesome to find out more of the cahrs.
And I'm so happy. that the girl with the largest feet is a fellow countrywoman:lover:

I've always loved the detail given to depicting such large beautiful curvy feet the artist has always given his women. One of my favorite artists, keep up the good work.

It's like a barrage of gorgeous artwork and iconic tickle characters!

It's almost too much to process. My undying kudos to FTKL and BZ (and of course to MTJ for making all this possible).

B

I know it's the 10th issue. But will come more?

And I s enjoyed every Bio, awesome to find out more of the cahrs.
And I'm so happy. that the girl with the largest feet is a fellow countrywoman:lover:

There will be two more updates to this thread which will include one last Bio!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks for all the feedback, guys and thanks to Morandilas for revisiting the series. Some of the bio info and character looks have changed over the years, but this has inspired me.

I'm done drawing for VU (no time), but I'd happily WRITE it and do character designs, if I could find the right artist. *hint*

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They laugh

VUOS01_pg00.jpg
"VU:The Bigger They Are, The Harder They laugh" made it's debut on June 16th, 2006.

VUOS01_Preview.jpg
Comic panel from "VU:The Bigger They Are, The Harder They laugh"

Bio_DemonBride.jpg
Demon Bride Bio

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Your generosity REALLY impressed me, you are SIMPLY AWESOME.
Lorak31 aka Loral0. :ty:

Hey is there anyway the series could be remade in high quality hd or something?

Hey is there anyway the series could be remade in high quality hd or something?

We recently upgraded the image size using the original image files for the entire VU series. For example; a comic page that was originally 500 pixels in width is now 900 pixels. See the examples below...

VU10_Preview_500.jpg
500 Pixels Width

VU10_Preview_900.jpg
900 Pixels Width

You should notice a vast improvement. :boogie:

For those of you that purchased any of the Vellicatrices Unlimited titles prior to 2/06/2013 and you would like the upgraded PDF... Please feel free to CONTACT US so we can verify your original order and provide you with the upgraded version.

Jim
MTJpub.com

The deemon bride:love:

My favorite Girl of the whole seris:typerhappy:
I so love this comic-special. Could read it 100imes a day :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back