• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Celebrating 11 Years of Merciless Tickle Torture!

Greetings folks,

Well, this wraps up our trip down memory lane. Thank you for all of your wonderful feedback and the fantastic support you have provide us over the years.

Please Note: For the remainder of February issues 1-5 of Vellicatrices Unlimited and the Vellicatrices: Unlimited Pinup Book will be on sale for 25% off the cover price! (Sale ends 2/28/13)

Jim
MTJpub.com

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: PIN-UP BOOK

VUPB01_pg00.jpg
VU PIN-UP BOOK made it debut on February 23rd, 2004

VUPB01_Preview.jpg
This preview page shows The Countess having an impromptu meeting with the Great Pumpkin and Madame Koo’s cats.

A few details about Vellicatrices Unlimited and the team behind it.

1) VU made it debut on May 12th, 2002 and was created by Veteran MTJ Publishing artist FTKL (Illustrator) and BZ Tickler (Colorist.)

2) The series spans 11 comics and 1 pin-up book featuring mythical goddesses, Oriental madams, Gothic temptresses, lady wrestlers, Russian femme fatales, female lawyers and pop divas, with one thing in common... SOONER OR LATER, THEY ALL GET TICKLED!

3) In addition to the VU series, FTKL and BZ Tickler teamed up in 2005 for Adventures In Time Pinup Book and with author Munchausen in 2010 for Catalina Kane and the Tournament of the Tiger

BZ Tickler has also worked with illustrator Dr. Dave for the VU spin off series Julie McGee's Adventures in Time as well as their popular comic series Pulp Tickles. In 2009 BZ Tickler worked with illustrator Newt Windsor on Julie McGee Presents "PULP TICKLES" and with author Munchausen on The Book of Barefoot Beauties. Recently BZ and Newt teamed up with veteran MTJ author Colin for their hit pin-up collection FRENEMIES!

FTKL has been very busy bringing a few of his characters from VU to life on video at his clips4sale stores FTKL's Foot & Tickling Fantasies, FTKL's Nylon Tickling Dreams and his membership site Ticklish Femme Fatales! Recently he announced the return of VU fan favorite MADAME KOO!

Many thanks to all the fans through all these years

You know I really didn't think it had been that long. 11 years seems like a long time and yet it doesn't. I really want to tank all of you for the support and to the really kind responses both here and personally. A really big thank you to to the undying support we've had from our relationship with MTJ. We simply couldn't have done this without you. Lastly and most importantly a big thank you to FTKL for sharing ideas, and giving me some really great characters to work on. It was a really wild ride.
I promise I still have plans for Julie McGee and already have some material finished. As soon as I get over some health issues, Newt Windsor and I will be back to work so we can bring it to you all.

Keep the faith, and many thanks again everyone for 11 great years.

BZ

Spreadin' the love, Jim! Check it out: http://ftkl.tumblr.com/post/43271543093/happy-anniversary-vellicatrices-unlimited

Every artist in this community owes you, big time ... ESPECIALLY me!

Seriously, I feel the same about all of you!

The deemon bride:love:

My favorite Girl of the whole seris:typerhappy:
I so love this comic-special. Could read it 100imes a day :)

Thank you for always taking the time to share your kind comments.

How wonderful it is to revisit these. Classic quality.

Thanks bud!

You know I really didn't think it had been that long. 11 years seems like a long time and yet it doesn't. I really want to tank all of you for the support and to the really kind responses both here and personally. A really big thank you to to the undying support we've had from our relationship with MTJ. We simply couldn't have done this without you. Lastly and most importantly a big thank you to FTKL for sharing ideas, and giving me some really great characters to work on. It was a really wild ride.
I promise I still have plans for Julie McGee and already have some material finished. As soon as I get over some health issues, Newt Windsor and I will be back to work so we can bring it to you all.

Keep the faith, and many thanks again everyone for 11 great years.

BZ

I truly miss working closely with you and FTKL on this series, it was a blast. This anniversary brought back a lot of great memories.

I wish you a speedy recovery from your health issues and I'm really looking forward to new work from you and Newt later this year.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Publisher's Note:

Save 25% off the following VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED COMICS!

Vellicatrices: Unlimited Issues 1-10!
Vellicatrices: Unlimited Pinup Book #1!
VU: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They laugh

vuad_TMF.jpg

(This offer is good until 9/30/13)

You guys at MTJ seem to be gettig pretty nostalgic these days. Not that it is a bad thing, but there are a lot of fond memories flowing back all of a sudden. Vellicatrices was my first purchase at MTJ, and the one series I probably like the most. Too bad FTKL & BZTickler do not draw anymore, cause that was the stuff back then. On the other hand, it allowed the others artists on MTJ's roster to shine without his huge shadow looming over them, so I guess it is one of those "take the good with the bad" things.

Cheers, VU! Happy anniversary! :yourock:

Yeah....VU is one for the record books. I often find myself desperately wishing there was a new VU comic coming out.

But hey - new VU...ish pages appearing right now inside the Great Tickle Trap 2 thread. That's gotta be worth checking out for the greatest series of all time, right (meaning VU)?

Go say 'hi" to the asian sensation, Madame Koo in the TGTT2 thread. I'll bet you get a few VU laughs for your trouble.

B

Anyone have any scans of commissions from FTKL they want to sell me? Thanks! I really miss his stuff.

For Cartoon style characters and images, FTKL and Briel are the best Artists ever.

I'm willing to pay $100 per scan of any commissioned foot tickling artwork from FTKL in the past that I don't already own. I already have anything that is circulating on the internet or any of his public works. Thanks in advance!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back