• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to the new forum!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Everything looks a little different, and I know that can be disorienting. But once you get used to things you're going to find that everything is a lot better, I promise :)

This is a much more modern forum, with better tools and interfaces everywhere you look. So give it a chance!

I made the default appearance Black and White, which I think looks a lot cleaner and more current, but if you prefer the old look you can change it by clicking your username and selecting preferences, then using the drop down bar.

Some things will probably be configured wrong, but we'll get everything working properly over the next few weeks of tweaking so bear with us.

If you encounter problems or have questions, post them here or message me privately with what we now call a "conversation" located in the same place Private Messages were before. Conversations are just Private Messages with a new look and name.

Just click my username and select "start conversation."

Thanks for your patience while we were down today! And again, welcome!

Last edited:
Yeah so I immediately can't log into the account I've had for nearly 20 years. Had to use this alternate account and I'm struggling to get anywhere on this new site.
Gonna be honest with you. I immediately hate it and I want the old site back.
It took me 20 minutes to even log into this account just to post here and I'm not eager to come back to this.
Love ya Jeff but this is not good.

I’ve been a member since 2001 and I could not log in with my info I’ve been using for 23 years. I had to create a new profile name to even post this. How can I log in with my original account?

Same issue as the previous posters. My original profile's password was not recognized, and I was locked out after a few attempts. Then I go to select the option 'forgot password' and input the email address for that profile that I had been using for over 20 years, and the system says it does not recognize that email. Please help!

I'm usually only roaming around the chatroom, but so far this looks really neat! Loaded easily, far less cluttered (no offense LOOOL) but am still scootin' around and checking it out!

It didn't wanna log me in at first like others have said above. But obviously I made it in since I'm responding to this thread. This is gonna take some getting used to but I think it'll be alright.

Nice work Jeff, it’s definitely a positive upgrade. vBulletin was quite dated - this feels much more modern, cleaner UI, and nicely mobile optimized.

There’ll inevitably be a learning curve but this feels like the right call!

I really don't like this. I want the old format since it's better. Not all upgrades are good. It's better to stick to the format people are used to. This is very bad format and hurts my eyes.

IMO this is pretty clean ^^ I like it, though maybe a light and a dark version of the site would be cool :D I also find I haven't been logged out of the site yet compared to the previous site version....... yay for changes. Also dudes/dudettes, it is Day One of the new site, give it a bit so he can work out the kinks (hehehe kinks . . . I need a name change)

One thing at least for me so far (and hopefully just a bug that needs work) is the home page doesnt work. I try to click the enter link and it just stays there. Have to sort of back door my way onto the site.

Can anyone get the chat room to work?
Jeff said in another message that they are implementing the chatroom in the new forum design and that it should be working again between today and tomorrow. I personally think that once everything is correctly working, the new forum design looks nice to be honest, we just have to get used to it !

Looks great, this is a big improvement! I'm sure the issues will be straightened out.

Personally I think the upgrade is a good start. Few thoughts - the C4S "sponsored by" at the top is a bit large and clunky. The colour scheme between read and unread could be more pronounced. The individual profile pages look quite lacking, and missing a lot of what the old profiles used to be, especially friends lists and such. The highlighting of text is also invisible.
Otherwise, quite clean

The Chatroom is still not back up, and needs some integration work, but it will be back soon. It's a priority.

We'll be sorting out the login issues and so forth as we can. It's not a huge hurdle even if I have to just send you new passwords for the accounts.

Myriads

I didn't know what was happening, couldn't login for most of yesterday and then finally got a placeholder page (instead of the login popup) saying the site was under maintenance. I try it again around 3am EST and can log in finally and there's a new interface. Neat, just miss my user control panel.

The new forum looks great! Is there a way to see when a user is online like the green indicator on the old site? It's nice sometimes if you see someone else is online, particularly from your Friends List, and you can shoot them a PM...

I like it! It's a lot more responsive, especially on my phone (the old interface started chugging after a while). And we can now have avatars too? SWEET! :D

Yeah was a bit weird to begin with but this version works better with a smart phone.....and can use GIFs/Emojis by the looks of it

The only issue I am seeing is under people's names that have feather levels, it's showing the coding to change the color of the text instead of actually changing the color. If you look under my avatar and name on this post, you should see what I'm talking about.

Plus my banner on my posts is not showing either.

Nice work, Jeff! Looks cleaner and definitely more modern. Hopefully you can get any bug worked out without too much of a hassle. As always, appreciate your hard work and dedication!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back