• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to the new forum!

I only see the "last seen" info when hovering over my own name, not others.

Same here. Not sure if the changes to being able to see online users and what they're looking at was intentional or not, but it's a feature I miss. I used to spend a good amount of my daily TMF time checking out what like-minded people were checking out or revisiting and it usually led me to great new content that I might have skipped over or old content that I didn't check out when originally posted. I'm hoping some of the features that facilitated this will be brought back...

Same here. Not sure if the changes to being able to see online users and what they're looking at was intentional or not, but it's a feature I miss. I used to spend a good amount of my daily TMF time checking out what like-minded people were checking out or revisiting and it usually led me to great new content that I might have skipped over or old content that I didn't check out when originally posted. I'm hoping some of the features that facilitated this will be brought back...

Looks like you can opt to show your online status and current activity in the privacy settings, and I'm guessing it defaults to off. I just turned mine both on... maybe see if it makes a difference.

@bobcat1 I can see yours...

Let me know what the result of that is, because I asked for help with that on the xenforo site and if it's always working as intended I should delete the question.

Someone just tested it for me and they were able to see Quinn's "last seen."

After login problems, I like that we can now "like" comments. I think that's a valuable feature, regarding a gauge of public opinion.

I'm pretty confident some of the snarkier commenters might be a tad less aggressive in their condemnation if they see that a bunch of previous users actually agree with the remark they were about to disparage. :)

Yeah so I immediately can't log into the account I've had for nearly 20 years. Had to use this alternate account and I'm struggling to get anywhere on this new site.
Gonna be honest with you. I immediately hate it and I want the old site back.
It took me 20 minutes to even log into this account just to post here and I'm not eager to come back to this.
Love ya Jeff but this is not good.
Same here, 20 years and cant get in at all with the original account

Great work, man! This looks so much better! And the new upload system is great! :thumbsup:

… Once you get used to things you're going to find that everything is a lot better, I promise… So give it a chance!

Hi, Jeff – I've "given it a chance" for a few weeks, and I can see there's plenty of overdue software-related "catching-up" that XenForo has helped accomplish.

I really appreciate the "Classic TMF Colors" option (though Verdana had become so indistiguishable from the Forum's character that my unexpected first-ever missing of that font yet lingers). In particular, though, the amount of pure white in every new theme outshines even the traditional Forum's colour scheme which largely desisted at a gentler light blue, and too much pure white anywhere on the web is something I'll reliably steer clear of for comfort's sake. If finding and offering additional themes isn't too much to ask, particularly if we're extolling modernness, I would welcome at least one "dark" option (that is, where the text colour is lighter than the background colour).

Thank you for all the time and effort.

Last edited:
So far, I prefer this look and feel to the old one. Much cleaner and smoother running. There are always going to be transitional quirks in making changes like this, and inevitabley, there's always going to be those that don't like it, but I appreciate your vision for the future. Initially, it's always more comfortable for a community to keep things the way they've always been, but in doing so, they eventually stagnant to the new generations, lose members, and die. Thanks for working to keep this hub alive!

Everything looks a little different, and I know that can be disorienting. But once you get used to things you're going to find that everything is a lot better, I promise :)

This is a much more modern forum, with better tools and interfaces everywhere you look. So give it a chance!

I made the default appearance Black and White, which I think looks a lot cleaner and more current, but if you prefer the old look you can change it by clicking your username and selecting preferences, then using the drop down bar.

Some things will probably be configured wrong, but we'll get everything working properly over the next few weeks of tweaking so bear with us.

If you encounter problems or have questions, post them here or message me privately with what we now call a "conversation" located in the same place Private Messages were before. Conversations are just Private Messages with a new look and name.

Just click my username and select "start conversation."

Thanks for your patience while we were down today! And again, welcome!
can we go back to the old system, please?

steve

can we go back to the old system, please?

steve

Nope. Even if it was possible, which it's not, it's not something we could entertain because as I already went into in this thread, the upgrade fixed some severe problems we were starting to show because of the age of the old forum.

Everything looks a little different, and I know that can be disorienting. But once you get used to things you're going to find that everything is a lot better, I promise :)

This is a much more modern forum, with better tools and interfaces everywhere you look. So give it a chance!

I made the default appearance Black and White, which I think looks a lot cleaner and more current, but if you prefer the old look you can change it by clicking your username and selecting preferences, then using the drop down bar.

Some things will probably be configured wrong, but we'll get everything working properly over the next few weeks of tweaking so bear with us.

If you encounter problems or have questions, post them here or message me privately with what we now call a "conversation" located in the same place Private Messages were before. Conversations are just Private Messages with a new look and name.

Just click my username and select "start conversation."

Thanks for your patience while we were down today! And again, welcome!
Like the new site, Jeff! Great work! Thanks for this intro you’ve shared🙏Super helpful!

Gotta be honest. It took me a while getting used to the new layout, but now I prefer this format.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back