• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what book are you reading at the moment?

I'm currently reading Red Sea Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch, book two in the Gentleman Bastard series. I whole heartily recommend the first book, The Lies of Locke Lamora, as it is one of my favorite books of all time.

"The Psychopath Test", by Jon Ronson....

...Non-fiction about psychopathy and various (failed) attempts to "cure" it.

Finished the Dr Who book "The Nightmare Fair" so I'm waiting for the next good fictional book to come out... Guess I gotta wait till July for "The Apocalypse Codex"

Tragically I was an Only twin, the collected writings of Peter Cook

Sifting through the Oxford Book of Modern Science Writing, edited by Richard Dawkins.

Money -Martin Amis

Last edited:
Recently finished reading The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini, which was amazing. (Be warned, each book is very long and it's going to take a while to get through them. Stick with them, though. It's worth it.) Picked up a copy of Paradise Lost in a bookstore and am trying to work through it.

"Dies the Fire"

Only one word I can describe it with. CHILLING.

"It's Good to Be the King," a bio on writer/producer/director/actor/funnyman Mel Brooks by James Robert Parrish. Much more than movie spoofs here. For history buffs, it's really about the psychology and evolution of the American Dream through the prism of the Eastern European immigrant experience, from which my Italian ancestors came.

Also notable recent read: "The Hardest Working Man: How James Brown Saved the Soul of America," by James Sullivan, about how Brown evolved from musician to Civil Rights leader almost overnight. A treasure trove of '60s Civil Rights Movement history as well, stuff not in mainstream books churned out by mass-market popular-history writers.

Halo: Contact Harvest, one of the few books from that property I've read and the only one I really enjoy (Though I wouldn't mind Karen Traviss' work), plus I'm mixing it up with Golo Mann's 'History of Germany since 1789'

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back