• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Disney character would you tickle?

Hmm......

:happyfloa

Well she might be a TinkerBell and she might be a Goofey, but one thing is for sure she'd be one Heavenly Tickle!!! ;)

I think if i was provided with a choice i'd be tempted by either jasmine from Aladdin, Belle from Beauty and The Beast and Meg from Hercules, but i would have to go with Jane from Tarzan seeing as the disney film has already shown us that she's ticklish on her feet lol

...undisputably for me, it would have to be Princess Jasmine from Alladdin!!!...I have a bit of a preference for brunettes!

Jef

Well if I were a Disney character, I'd be Ariel.

Redheaded and no feet.

Good.

in the stocks

cinderella snow white ariel and ann hathaway locked in the stocks for everyone to admire and tickle on the soles of the feet the chorus of laughter later the soles of their feet could be coated with salt water so goats could lick their feet

I have dreamed since I was a wee one to have at Maid Marian's sexy sexy footpaws from Disney's "Robin Hood" and tickle her senseless!!! My #1 fantasy of all-time!!!!

I've also like to have at the following

Minnie Mouse
Daisy Duck
Nala (Lion King)
Beast (Beauty and the Beast)

...I am not sure if she's Disney or not, but another prime choice for me would have to be "Ismorelda" (sp) from the "Hunchback of Notre Dame"....I'll just bet with her thick dark hair, she's got a ton of those dark little prickly's under her arms just waiting for my careful attention, just like I like it....

Last edited:
Isn't Jessica Rabbit a Disney Character? MMMMM

Minnie Mouse..think of the feetsies inside THOSE shoes ! :woot:

ima hav to go with Princess Jasmine and Belle as well. Mulan wouldnt be a bad pick either.

Umm... I've gotta' go with Tinkerbell (for the killer hips) and Esmeralda from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame": Dark hair, green eyes and can bellydance. What a striking combination!

As for real life...Ashley Tisdale hands down...and for animated...hmmm...Ariel...because she has some good feet...or maybe Jane...because I know she's ticklish. Yeah...that sounds good...now if you'll excuse me...I'm gonna go drool over a picture of Ashley Tisdale

Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty...also, the evil queen in snow white...like those evil gals. :devil2:

toughie....probably either Esmeralda from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" or Aladdin.

And to a lesser extent...Malificent from "Sleeping Beauty" <<<<----

What? Don't give me that look! :rolleyes:

I would have to say snow white from the live action TV movie played by
Kristin Kreuk

Brenda Song from that show on the Disney Channel

Last edited:
Jack Sparrow. Absolutely. :)

Yes, hes disney,
Yes, hes human,
Yes, hes gorjus,
Yes, hes mine. =)

Jessica Rabbit!!!!!

Esmerelda, Mulan, Cinderella. As far as fictional characters go.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back