• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Disney character would you tickle?

Jane Porter is also one of those instances where I'm surprised there's such a lack of fan art or the like (At least from what I'd seen) given she'sshown to be canonically ticklish.

How'd *he* lose his noggin, lady friend kicked it off because he didn't tie her properly?

"The Headless Tickler needs a laugh" sing it Bing Crosby!

Honestly super interesting reading thru all of this. Spanning 17 years!

I was just mentioning this in the other thread: whenever I see the blonde from Tangled (Rapunzel?) pop up in a meme or on my Facebook feed or whatever, I instantly think how fun her feet would be to tickle. Not a big deal or obsession (like Alexa Bliss), just that's what sticks out.

When it comes to living people, probably old time Selena Gomez.

Elsa, Minni Mouse, Ariel, Alice, Belle, Merida, Rapunzel, Anna, Jasmine,Tinkelbel, Pocahontas, Snow White, Mulan, Daisy Duck, Malafide, Elastigirl, Honey Lemon, Jessica Rabbit ect.... the list goes on and on... They all can have a go at me. Please not all at once … our maybe please do … A dream come true!

Hm, would love a 3 way tag team with Anna and Elsa, where Anna and I tickle Elsa, then Elsa and I tickle Anna, then their revenge haha

Considering Disney has picked up Star Wars and Marvel, that means Ahsoka Tano Luminari Unduli and Shaak Ti are all on the table, ideally Ahsoka helping me get the other two haha

In the marvel sphere we have Storm, Kitty Pryde, Capt Marvel, Scarlet Witch, the possibilities are endless haha

whatever that girl from tangled name is (never saw the movie just remember trailers lol)

whatever that girl from tangled name is (never saw the movie just remember trailers lol)

Animated:Mulan, Rapunzel, Belle, Roxanne, Merida, Jasmine, Go-Go, Rebecca Cunningham (Talespin), and of course Gadget Hackwrench (Rescue Rangers).

Actresses: Brenda Song, Ashley Tisdale, Christina Aguilera, Dove Cameron, Peyton List, Zendaya, Cara DeLizia, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Zoe Saldana, Daisy Ridley, Natalie Portman (She counts since Disney bought Star Wars).

Last edited:
The Little Mermaid's Ariel for sure. It must be awesome to torture someone who has just found out what it is like to have feet, all the more so as her feet must be devilishly ticklish, pristine as they are. Plus, she is a gorgeous redhead. She wins over all the other princesses by far, I think :tickling:

Wonder if ghat person ever did trynto make a tickle themed version of the Headless Horseman song,

Almost all of the actresses were well above 18 when they made those films. The only exception I can think of is actress from Moana, which was 16 at the time that one came out. All of the others were mature, and even middle aged women when their movies were made.

Animated characters themselves range from 14(Snow White) to 21 years old(Elsa from Frozen) in their original depictions. They are usually older in sequel films, like Ariel who is 16 in the first film, 28 (or older than that) in the sequel.
Most of them lived happily ever after anyway, so feel free to fantasize about older version of every princess.

If you are concerned by morality of it, just remember that those are just drawings of some fantasy people. Usually 12 pictures per second of animation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back