• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What draws you to a tickle story?

spicytickler

TMF Poster
If not for a recognizable author what else would draw you to open and read a story? What would peak your interest and make you read further? I put in my 1st story and just curious about what actually makes you open one?

what makes me read a tickle story?

That's easy. If it has to do with my favorite characters.

Xena
Harry Potter
Charmed sisters
:justlips:

I guess for me, the opening has to be strong. I dont like if it goes straight in, i love a good descriptive build up. And the setting, if its different I'll read it!

A detaled description of the tickling, and the ultimate ticklee/s... one's who beg for more tickling.

If it's written by an author whose previous stories I've enjoyed, then of course I will read it. Other than that, each of the following is a plus for me:

It's F/m or FF+/m.

The characters seem like real people, not cartoon characters.

There is some plot development.

I can identify with the ticklee in some way.

Basically the same reason as to why I opened this thread.

Curiousity.

If not for a recognizable author what else would draw you to open and read a story? What would peak your interest and make you read further? I put in my 1st story and just curious about what actually makes you open one?

The author is a big one, and probably the most important.

Beyond that, the title has to convey either a scenario that catches my interest or a character I'm interested in. Bonus points to novel situations that distinguish it from generic someone-gets-tickled stories. (If I want a boring, generic story, I have little enough imagination to write one myself.)

If the title grabs my attention, then, like a novel by an unfamiliar author, the story has about two paragraphs to keep my attention, depending on how interested I am in the premise. There are too many well-written classic stories for me to slog through a poorly written new one. Bonus points for decent formatting. I'm forgiving of most grammar and syntax issues, but if I see a hundred lines of text with no paragraph indicators I hit the `back' button pretty quickly.

I also sometimes do a quick scan of the text to see how many lines of `HAHAHAHAHA' there are. Some of that is OK, but in moderation. The good authors either give a better descriptions of the reaction or provide a basic description and leave the rest to my imagination.

At the end of the day, it has as much to do with what sort of mood I'm in as it does anything else.

I've collected hundreds of tickling stories over the past decade (some pre-date the TMF), and the ones I enjoy the most involve original plot and situations. An extremely small sampling of my favorites include:

THE HOUSE OF NEFERTARI by TicMenet
THE MYSTERIOUS CASE OF JACK THE TICKLER by Max Speer
THE TICKLE MONSTER by TikleToy
EDMUND AND THE NIGHT VISITORS, author unknown
THE ROOM by Morandilas
PIECES OF JESSICA by Dave2112
IN A CASTLE DARK WITH CHAINS UPON MY FEET author unknown
TICKLISH CHEERLEADER By Ticklenet
A MOM'S REVENGE by i64ever
THE VOLUNTEER Series by Magician4F
FROM AFAR By SierraTawn
ASYLUM SEVEN by ShadowTklr
LAUGHTER IN THE JUNGLE Author Unknown
THE BLACKMANE ARCHIVES by Nightjar
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ARABIAN HAREM SLAVE by tklover66
FELICIA THE CHEERLEADER by jkb
ICE SCREAM YOU SCREAM by TickleMantis
THE LAUGHING PROFESSOR by Ticklenet
THE LAUGHING SKULL by Noeyes
MERCILESS INGRID by Ticklishscribe
THE TICKLISH NERD by Primetime

It takes some time to go through some of these stories, but it is quite rewarding to find an outstanding and entertaining tale that stimulates the imagination. On the downside, I have to sludge through a quagmire of poor spelling, plot inconsistancies, 250-word paragraphs, unfinished serials, and mundane storylines. In fact, if I find a story that is difficult to read from the onset, I won't finish it due to frustration.

1. Proper English - punctuation, grammar, spelling. - I can't get into a story when there are a million mistakes distracting me.

2. Creativity - There are thousands of stories on this website, you need to write something that stands out from the crowd. This includes describing tickling and laughter in a way that doesn't become monotonous.

3. Appropriateness - No incestuous situations or underage scenarios, even if the characters are fictional.

4. Preference - My preferences include m/f and light bondage, all-over tickling. Everyone is different, but that's what makes me want to read a story.

1. Proper English - punctuation, grammar, spelling. - I can't get into a story when there are a million mistakes distracting me.

2. Creativity - There are thousands of stories on this website, you need to write something that stands out from the crowd. This includes describing tickling and laughter in a way that doesn't become monotonous.

3. Appropriateness - No incestuous situations or underage scenarios, even if the characters are fictional.

4. Preference - My preferences include m/f and light bondage, all-over tickling. Everyone is different, but that's what makes me want to read a story.

i think you'd write a dynamite story,if you ever decide to do so....

I've written about four, if you search the post-stories section.

search completed

i wish to change my other post to "your stories are dynamite.write more if you can...please."

good read(s)

- Conflict
- Set-up/Build-up
- Contrast
- Creative use of words
- Sense of humor - sometimes doesn't mean that the piece is literally funny, but one that is amusing to read between the lines
- You always get back to an impressive writer

My basic filter is:

- Does the title seem like the story it caps could be erotic?

If not, then ignore story. If yes, then...

- Is the story written using proper English?

If not, then almost definitely ignore story. If yes, then...

- After a scan, does the author seem adept enough with language that if they try to write erotically, it will work?

If not, then ignore story. If yes, then sit down to really read it for as long as it succeeds in holding my attention.

thank you all for the comments. Ok I had posted my 1st story, it is really an erotica story if this is what you like m/f. I would love some honest feed back of what you liked or didn't like. I am not a professional writter, just want to know if you thought it was good, I love constructive critism so I can get better

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=123190

There are so many different kinds of stories on this website, so I try to find the ones that appeal to me. This is how I do it:

The title of the story is important, but I look for the designation M/F, or MM/f, or FFFFF/F.
I'm a lee, so I like to imagine myself receiving the tickling; is the situation in the story something I might enjoy trying?
If I see a member I know has written something, I will read the entire thing out of sheer curiousity.
THE ONLY REALLY BIG TURN OFF FOR ME IS WHEN THE ENTIRE STORY IS GRAMATICALLY INCORRECT, AND MISSPELLINGS TAKE MY ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE TICKLING ACTION I LOVE.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back