• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the meaning behind your TMF name ?

badreligion

3rd Level Black Feather
For me , Bad Religion is one of my favorite bands of all time .

C.K. = First and middle initial, of sorts.

Storyteller = What I claim to do, but in fact do very little of.

Hmm, I remember seeing a thread like this a while ago xD

Ohwell.. mine means... That I've got a good imagination, and that I'd probably run
off stage if I ever were to be on one .. :ermm:

Dalekfire = the result of complete randomness after not being able of coming up with anything other than my normal forum screenname. x)

Daleks are a villainous race in Doctor Who. They have a sort of death-ray weapon built into their bodies, thus, the fire. Dalekfire. Death and destruction. Suits my personality perfectly, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

its a name my hubby used to call me.. when I was 90 pd heaver... I actually had dimples on each big toe... was cute... ya cant see them now... sigh...

my younger cousins were watching that show Phineas and Ferb on disney, and there was an episodes where they had a band called the Phineas and Ferbtones and it sorta stuck, so i used it as my TMF name

I was in the pest control business at the time,and lots of my customers and their kids called me bugman.There is at least one thread on this topic buried in either tickling discussion or silly stuff.

My screenname is a reference to a Simpsons episode in which Marge becomes a painter. She paints a picture of Homer on the couch in a wife beater drinking a beer, and calls it her "Bald Adonis." I was looking for an obscure screenname, and I enjoyed that reference so I chose that. See signature for the picture referenced in my screenname.

Tortuga means Turtle is Spanish
I'm half hispanic...and if you gander at the vidoe below, it explains everything!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:xpeepsofa

TK for reasons that don't need explaining.

Force because I am a FORCE OF NATURE! :evilha:

Actually my nickname in real life is 'The Force' so I changed it to TKForce but I am a FORCE OF NATURE! :evilha:

The result of me not being able to think of a semi-decent screenname. Looking back now, I wish it was shortened to just Artoo.

Ironically, I'm not even a big starwars fan...

I got my name when I took Japanese in School they has us pick japanese names and I was flipping through the glossary in the back of the book and this word came up Ikaiyoo... and the Definition of it was gastric ulcer and I thought that was kind of cool so I used it and I have been using it ever since.

My name is Sarah. I play the sax. Split my name in half and stick the instrument in the middle.

I will give you three guesses why I am called DJ Tickler:bump:

I am a DJ by trade (among other things) so I thought it would be right for this forum.

DJ Tickler

Mine, honestly, was sort of a small nickname my friends would give me, because I'd always buy Starbursts at the store, whenever I went. ( Lol, retarded much? )

The "91" has pretty much no meaning. Just quickly thought of a number, and typed it up.

I'm female, and I've been a martial artist for years, and I made my screenname when i was 18, so...Karategirl18 was born ;)

I was looking at a baboons fangs when I thought up this name. :cool:

I didnt think I would ever post so I didnt think my username would matter. So i was watching TV and one of the characters used the phrase: "man oh man" and I just added a random 100. Never thought anything about it lol.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back