• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the meaning behind your TMF name ?

several meanings:
when i was growing up, i knew i wanted to go into the air force after high school. i was a big fan of fighter aircraft, my favorite being the F-16 Fighting Falcon. i've also just thought the bird, itself, was pretty bad ass. and, spelled a different way, it is also my Wiccan name.

First and foremost, my clumsy fingers spelled my name incorrectly. It should be Perdurabo, but anyway......

Perdurabo is a latin phrase meaning "I shall endure to the end" It was one name the occultist and founder of Thelema Aleister Crowley used. Crowley is one of my inspirations so I borrowed his working name for my own.

Mine is my REAL name!

......................seriously, just sayin'

Mine may seem pretty straight forward, but there's just a tad bit more to it. Though I've never really been tickled like that, its a love/hate relationship. So, I love being ticklish, and I hate being called Mikey. Love/hate= ticklishmikey Lol.

Well, I'm an angel and I have 77 boobs.

If you only knew how hard it was to find a bra that fits correctly. :sigh:

"Carsomyr" is Old Norse for "Keeper of the Monster", but it's also present-day Swedish slang for "man-slut". True story. :jester:

"Carsomyr" is Old Norse for "Keeper of the Monster", but it's also present-day Swedish slang for "man-slut". True story. :jester:

So when we call you "Cars" or "Carso," are we just calling you a "slut?" :jester:

Leafstk... originally stood for my love of the Leafs and tickling... but I'm used to being called a Leaf stick these days :neenerneener:

Leafstk... originally stood for my love of the Leafs and tickling... but I'm used to being called a Leaf stick these days :neenerneener:

Ohhhhhh!

I thought it meant "Leafs Suck Thick Kock."

:jester:

:imouttahe

I thought it was a name of a sword in a game??? :confused:

As for me, it's simple: Nemesis is the Greek Goddess of Retribution. :D

Well, this is the TMF, and I observe it.

Oh-h-h-h-h , okay.

I thought your screenname might've been in reference to your being a servant of the Tickle god , Thetmfob.

'Kay. Now I'm up to speed. :thumbsup:

The meaning(s) behind my TMF name?

- Well , it's obviously inspired by the video game character from the old Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! , Soda Popinski ... a game I used to play quite a lot.

- I also drink so much friggin' pop , I'm pretty sure I could qualify as an actual soda fountain at this point.

- Rob , or Bob , is my real name , so that's in there , as well. In fact , 'Bobinski' is sort of an amalgamation of my first & last names.

- Plus , to me , 'Soda Bobinski' is just so much fun to say. :D

Voilà! :bow2:

Didn't put to much thought about it a couple of years ago while signing up...

Just like to tickle, and I'm from Nevada.

My name is scots gaelic for ' Oh shit ive Ive hit the send button and now Im stuck with this stupid name' Och aye the noo.

Fast Walker is the code name for an unidentified object that was tracked by a U.S. defense satellite in 1984. The object approached Earth coming within 15 miles of the satellite, then abruptly changed course, heading back out into space. When I joined TMF, it seemed a cool screen name at the time. I've since found out this screen name is already taken in other forums, so I'll keep it for this one.

Well, to be completely honest, I've had many names before Jay's Fate...The most recent of course, being *Sketch*...It would've been Sketch without the *'s, but someone had already registered under that name according to the site. I took that name for about a year and a half until I decided to formally request a name change instead of making another account like I usually did.

The name Jay's Fate came about from the story written by TMF's very own, Milagros317 named the same way, "Jay's Fate". One of my personal favorites. Not to mention, Jay is my nickname, short for my real name, which is Jason.

Shadow is the name I gave to a stray black cat that showed up at my house and took up residence in the barn. I spell the second part with a K because that's how Bucky in the "Get Fuzzy" comic strip writes his name.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back