• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Kind of Stories Do You Think There Should Be More Of?

Maldoror said:
...don't even worry about "famous" celebrities. One of my main tickling pet peeves was that people never seemed to write about the celebrities that I liked, opting instead for the played out ones (i.e., Brittany Spears, Jennifer Lopez, etc.).

I don't think I've done this, but I would like to know who you would like to see in a celeb story. I'm finnishing my Jen Aniston story soon, and starting on one with Toccara Jones soon after that. If you give me a few names, and I know/ can find out who they are maybe I can do something. Know this though I am getting into f/m stuff now so that will probably be involved some how.

Ticklish_witch said:
Teachers. Honestly, to me, there is nothing better than a teacher tickling a student or a student tickling a teacher. =)
I'm just a revision away from giving the forum one of these soon... keep a lookout! :bouncybou

creepyclown99 said:
more stories that focus most on other parts of the body, such as bellybutton and tummy. Most stories will start of with these spots and then for at least half if not most of the rest of the story the lees feet are tickled.

Your in luck, I focus my writing on navel tickling for the most part!

duannewalton said:
I sent my first story ("Blood and Laughter") to Jake Redder (when he was still active in the community) to get his evaluation, and I'll never forget what he said: "This isn't really a masturbation story. In fact, I'd say it's more sophisticated than most stories out there." That word has stuck with me ever since: sophisticated. Something that stimulates the mind as well as the hormones.

And whats wrong with madturbation? :ermm:

Ok I think I've got it...

I think this is the story that would make most people here happy.

A Female Alien mage comes to earth and puts a Martian Voodoo spell on Renee Zelwinger using a doll. The Alien strips the doll down to it's braw and panties (causing Renee to do the same), and then lets a kitten lick it all over causing Miss Zelwinger to feel like she is being tickled by a giant tongue, then the alien rubs the doll with a vibratore, and uses feathers on it's crotch all while telipathicly asking Renee question about global defence (that she could never answer because how would she know anything.

Does that cover most of what everybody would want?

Last edited:
duannewalton said:
Mad turbation? :shock:
Your guess is as good as mine. :confused:
Jusd a tuffed up doze, id habbens dis time ub year. I'd blow my doze, bud id seems domeone used all da tissues... I can't imagine what for?

:D

And what about one including tickling machines??
Dr. Spooky and Shock had done amazing work (toons and drawings) on that, but i just remember Invisible Ink creating stories as good as the toons of these 2 dudes

Perhaps I'm just strange, but I would love to see more M/M tickling stories out there. There's a whole plethora of M/F, F/F, and even plenty of F/M (though I know there isn't as many). But M/M happens to be my favorite kind of tickling scenario to read about.

And yes, before you ask, this is coming from a female reader here.

*Shrugs* Who knows. If I don't see that many more out there I might just start writing it myself someday.

Other than that, I don't really have that many requests, other than what people have already stated in here. While "HAHAHAOHGODNOTHATNOTTHEREHAHAHA" is all well and good, well... it gets old. Description is a wonderful thing. More of that in future stories would be lovely.

Etc, etc, etc. ^_~

Stage Whisper said:
*Shrugs* Who knows. If I don't see that many more out there I might just start writing it myself someday.

Well, I did read in a book of writer's quotes that if you don't find the kind of stories you're looking for, maybe that's a sign you should start writing them yourself. ;)

what do you wanna read....

:blaugh: I am fortunate to practice tickling during sexual stimulation, Well Box treatments, along with oral satisfaction, a good precursor to orgasm :whip: ...I write about these sometimes, unfortunately much detail for me is sometimes boring for others. :xlime:

I like to read interrogation series, :whip: and have written a Rose Tickle Private Eye series, only posted one. And another office secretary orgasmic tickling fest.

What makes it best, is when she reads these to me! :D

duannewalton said:
Well, I did read in a book of writer's quotes that if you don't find the kind of stories you're looking for, maybe that's a sign you should start writing them yourself. ;)

Funnily enough, I think I read the book where that quote originally came from. I write a great deal, so... We'll see. :D

Stage Whisper said:
Funnily enough, I think I read the book where that quote originally came from. I write a great deal, so... We'll see. :D

Do you remember the title? I saw it and read that quote in Waldenbooks years ago and I've been kicking myself for not buying it ever since. :blush:

Ticklish_witch said:
Teachers. Honestly, to me, there is nothing better than a teacher tickling a student or a student tickling a teacher. =)
Have you checked out my latest? It might be right up your alley.

Personally I like stories when a female has to keep her cool and not get heard or found, for example Rina, the ticklish thief.

TickleTinkle said:
Ok, so you mentioned m/f and f/f, WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH F/M?

OR EVEN MULTIPLE F/M?

The double-standard is getting really annoying, and is making it difficult to enjoy this site.

I'm frustrated that i can't find more female-tickling the male stories; I like writing stories, but i like reading stories more. But just to try to fill in this awful void, i may have to start writing more stories myself to offset the imbalance of female on male stories.
"Double-standard" is an unfair accusation. Nobody is banning f/m, nobody's saying it's worthless. People write what interests them; they don't eschew a particular exchange for any kind of malevolent reason, any more than they may choose not to do a romantic comedy or a space opera.

i love to read f/m stories..or fff/m stories..or m/m stories..as long as the story has a plot, has interesting characters, is fairly well-written, and doesn't have lots of hahahahahahahaha's i will enjoy reading it..

and p.s. TickleTinkle...Milagros only writes f/m stories..

SlaverTickler said:
I think this is the story that would make most people here happy.

A Female Alien mage comes to earth and puts a Martian Voodoo spell on Renee Zelwinger using a doll. The Alien strips the doll down to it's braw and panties (causing Renee to do the same), and then lets a kitten lick it all over causing Miss Zelwinger to feel like she is being tickled by a giant tongue, then the alien rubs the doll with a vibratore, and uses feathers on it's crotch all while telipathicly asking Renee question about global defence (that she could never answer because how would she know anything.

Does that cover most of what everybody would want?

Hmmm...you're close. You seem to have forgotten "...and they lived happily ever after." :D

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Superheroines obviously

proud powerful costumed crimefightresses reduced to simpering giggledom via tickling....dats my fave anyway.sex

Stories that BEGIN F/m and END with the same M/f. I've read one good story, whose link I now forget, where the action takes place on a private beach and girl buries boy in the sand. Once he's out, he carries her over to another spot and buries her. The whole story is told from one viewpoint or the other.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back