• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

GTA4 for me right now.

Funny thing with me, I bought GTA3 after I bought Vice City. Tommy Vercety was such a kick ass charactore that I really wasn't interested in either of the following games (yes I know he isn't the guy in #3 now). Maybe one day Rey Leota will voice him in a Prequil that tells you what happened to get him sent to jail, or a follow up to Vice City would be cool.

I am thinking of getting Fall Out. What I would really like is a game like Fall Out (for PS3), but with the ability to add my own music. Slaughter people while listening to love songs like Love Me Tender, or My Heart Will Go On would be about the funniest thing I could imagine. Yes I am a sick man, just read my stories.

I've played it too, actually. It's pretty good. I haven't played the first one though.

The first FarCry is excellent, until they throw in these bloody mutants everywhere. Great plot twist though.

Dead Space, Little BIG Planet, Guitar Hero World Tour, re-playing Metal Gear Solid 4 and Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga... :omnomnom:

Playing Fable 2 atm which is awesome, the dog is a nice touch and its alot of fun to play.

Got Fallout3 too, from what ive played so far its unbelievably good, and the character creation and tutorial are alot of fun, the possibilities of being a complete bastard seem endless :devil:

But im finishing fable 2 first before i carry on with fallout 3 because its so massive

F.E.A.R: Perseus Mandate.

Waiting for the official expansion to come out so I can forget how stuck I am... people shouldn't be able to survive three consecutive shotguns to the face. Alright game though, just not as good as the original F.E.A.R. Couple decent scary bits so far.

Gears of War 2
Soul Caliber IV
Call of Duty 4
Super Mario N64
Jet Set Radio Future
Mercenaries 2
Metroid (NES)

WOW! Do you ever eat lol.

I've got every fast food restaurant known to man in walking distance! They know me and what I order!

I like to multitask. I'm also dabbling at SOCOM Navy Seals, just to see if I'm still good at the stealth thing. Trying to keep my mission average above 94%. I might even break out with some Crazy Taxi in a little while. Or maybe Power Stone 2.....

I've got every fast food restaurant known to man in walking distance! They know me and what I order!

I like to multitask. I'm also dabbling at SOCOM Navy Seals, just to see if I'm still good at the stealth thing. Trying to keep my mission average above 94%. I might even break out with some Crazy Taxi in a little while. Or maybe Power Stone 2.....

Well I just restarted GTA 3 and I am stuck on the mission to bring the hookers to the policemans ball. Like I said before I bought this after GTA: Vice City, becuase I thought it was Tommy Vercety (sp). I'm not much of a multitasker I guess, I trip when I try to walk and chew bubble gum sometimes :D.

I want mirror's edge...
But I usually just play Halo 3 online...

I would like them to make a Video Game from the Movie Pirates...

Pirates
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F9Z7PIu_ZO8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F9Z7PIu_ZO8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pirates 2: Stagnatti's Revenge
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6iZBi3Qneg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6iZBi3Qneg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It could be the first "Adult Only" video game in Sony history.

Fallout 3

This could be the greatest game ever made. I have compleated a few mission and am currently helping in the search for the younger brother of Kerry West... I think it was Kerry... any way I think he has been kidnapped by Vampires, or the old man could have been right and the bad guys are using dogs (please nobody tell me please!).

By the way... :canada: <- I love this guy!

I am currently playing Endwar GoW2 and Left 4 Dead

I found the kid I was looking for in Fallout 3, and I also returned the American Decloration of Treason... well hey, I am a citizen of the Commonwealth after all. Now I have found out that James (my charactores father) has moved on from Rivet City to another Vault (112) west by south west of Vault 101 where you started out from. If I ever finnish this thing I may try out Fable 2 or FarCry 2.

Kirby Super Star Ultra. I loved the original when I was younger and the remake makes it even better.

I hope to get Sonic Unleashed soon. :mwahaha:

Metroid Prime 3 and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I just bought a Wii a few weeks ago and I love it. Super Mario Galaxy was amazing.

Playing: Fallout 3/Gears of war (lent to me by a friend/ and Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 courtesy of Robace252's reccomendation on my PSP.

It's -20 degrees Celsius (-4 Fahrenheit) right now, so I'm staying at home and playing the original FALLOUT, as well as X-COM: UFO DEFENCE. Thank god for www.gog.com and Steam, otherwise these classic games would've disappeared.

I finished GTA4 (except for the mini mission stuff) and I started playing Bioshock.

FallOut3 Update... (SPOILERS!)

Well I found the kid and sent him back to Afu, as well setting up a treaty between Afu and "The Family". Killed a bunch of Slavers up in "Paradise Falls" and freed some people. Got the water philtration thing running only to have those ass holes from the "Enclave" show up and killed James (my charactores fathers). Now I am on my way to Vault 87 to try and find a GEK (can't remember what it stand for) so the Brother Hood of Steel can get a giant robot running in hopes that it will help them kick the Enclaves collective ass. Lastly I finaly got trained on how to use Power Armore and have a set of both Steel and Enclave set up. Unfortunetly my Karma is now at the nutral level and so I can't get anybody to team with me now... sigh! well I have done most of it on my own so far I guess I will be a loner to the end.

i'm now playing mortal kombat vs dc universe, yay!

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back