• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your first game changer tickling skill?

Psychological teasing was a big thing for me too. It makes tickling much more effective I've found. Things like doing a countdown before you tickle or saying you'll tickle a spot but going for a completely different spot. It builds the anticipation and tickle fear just making it more fun as a whole.
Yes, I have noticed that also, when I got to tickle my wife, I countdown from 3 to 0 and tap her foot each time. Definitely effective ;)

Two words: psychological teasing

Mostly in the form of verbal taunts. Whispering in their ear, making them aware that they are helpless, that they don't know where I'll be attacking next, etc.
when they know that you know you found a hyper ticklish hotspot and ur not leaving it

Even just talking to your Lee while exposing their feet or other ticklish area and describing what you're planning to do (you dont even have to use an 'evil tickler' voice ) can be a good way to 'prime the pump' (as I like to call it ) for a good tickling experience.
we use to describe their ticklish spots to them when we exposed them

Using thumbs on hips. I was always a good tickler (watching regular videos tends to make you above average, lol) but this technique made me go from a brown belt to a black belt.

I've had women tell me that I'm very good at tickling them. And honestly, most of it is post this.

Using thumbs on hips. I was always a good tickler (watching regular videos tends to make you above average, lol) but this technique made me go from a brown belt to a black belt.

I've had women tell me that I'm very good at tickling them. And honestly, most of it is post this.
as in rubbing ur thumbs on and just inside the hip bones in non stop circles pressing in?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back