• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your first game changer tickling skill?

Psychological teasing was a big thing for me too. It makes tickling much more effective I've found. Things like doing a countdown before you tickle or saying you'll tickle a spot but going for a completely different spot. It builds the anticipation and tickle fear just making it more fun as a whole.
Yes, I have noticed that also, when I got to tickle my wife, I countdown from 3 to 0 and tap her foot each time. Definitely effective ;)

Two words: psychological teasing

Mostly in the form of verbal taunts. Whispering in their ear, making them aware that they are helpless, that they don't know where I'll be attacking next, etc.
when they know that you know you found a hyper ticklish hotspot and ur not leaving it

Even just talking to your Lee while exposing their feet or other ticklish area and describing what you're planning to do (you dont even have to use an 'evil tickler' voice ) can be a good way to 'prime the pump' (as I like to call it ) for a good tickling experience.
we use to describe their ticklish spots to them when we exposed them

Using thumbs on hips. I was always a good tickler (watching regular videos tends to make you above average, lol) but this technique made me go from a brown belt to a black belt.

I've had women tell me that I'm very good at tickling them. And honestly, most of it is post this.

Using thumbs on hips. I was always a good tickler (watching regular videos tends to make you above average, lol) but this technique made me go from a brown belt to a black belt.

I've had women tell me that I'm very good at tickling them. And honestly, most of it is post this.
as in rubbing ur thumbs on and just inside the hip bones in non stop circles pressing in?

The best skill, imo, is realizing there really isn’t one :) There is no one skill or component that is magical. There are skills, tools, techniques, relationships, interactions, situations, spots, and connections. There is a lot of listening to other Lers, and what they can teach you. Listening to Lees is important and that can be a game-changer.

As mentioned above:

Using proper (and proper use) and safe bondage is important if this is how you will be playing. Once I know I’m truly secured, I can physically let loose and it’s quite enjoyable.

Know your spots. Then forget it, because pretty much anywhere can be a spot, depending on the Lee. This is where listening to the Lee is important. Beforehand finding out what they are willing to share and what they like, then listening during the session and paying attention to reactions and needs.

Unpredictability is a good one too. I don’t wanna know. Honestly, my blindfold is my favorite tool. I don’t have to worry about overstimulation with visual input. I can let my tactile nervous system take over and enjoy the sensations. Don’t be afraid to move around.

Be flexible during the session. I loved this one. Listen to your Lee. How are they reacting. Are they comfortable? Needs being met? How does their response change depending upon the light or pressure touches? Are they responding to banter?

And the mind games/banter are big too. Remember this is an interaction. Action/response. Teasing, banter, verbal battles can be a huge compontent and leads to my biggest technique: connection. The more you interaction, the more you genuinely try to get to know one another, the more you show your safety, the more comfortable the Lee will be. While anxiety can intensify the reactions, there is a difference between anxiety with the person and anxiety with anticipation.

Things are supposed to be awkward. Social skills are important. You don’t have to make small talk, but remember your Lee is human and oerson a toy. Anything can become a tool. Almost everywhere can be a spot. But until you get to know your Lee (both mind and body), you will be missing out on potential benefits and reactions. What may work with one, won’t with another. Don’t assume, ask.

The game changer is knowing that you never stop learning. Your t-word “tool box” can be endless. Something new can always be known. Don’t get set on anything specific. Fluidity. Don’t stress, enjoy the interaction and experience.
The best skill, imo, is realizing there really isn’t one :) There is no one skill or component that is magical. There are skills, tools, techniques, relationships, interactions, situations, spots, and connections. There is a lot of listening to other Lers, and what they can teach you. Listening to Lees is important and that can be a game-changer.

As mentioned above:

Using proper (and proper use) and safe bondage is important if this is how you will be playing. Once I know I’m truly secured, I can physically let loose and it’s quite enjoyable.

Know your spots. Then forget it, because pretty much anywhere can be a spot, depending on the Lee. This is where listening to the Lee is important. Beforehand finding out what they are willing to share and what they like, then listening during the session and paying attention to reactions and needs.

Unpredictability is a good one too. I don’t wanna know. Honestly, my blindfold is my favorite tool. I don’t have to worry about overstimulation with visual input. I can let my tactile nervous system take over and enjoy the sensations. Don’t be afraid to move around.

Be flexible during the session. I loved this one. Listen to your Lee. How are they reacting. Are they comfortable? Needs being met? How does their response change depending upon the light or pressure touches? Are they responding to banter?

And the mind games/banter are big too. Remember this is an interaction. Action/response. Teasing, banter, verbal battles can be a huge compontent and leads to my biggest technique: connection. The more you interaction, the more you genuinely try to get to know one another, the more you show your safety, the more comfortable the Lee will be. While anxiety can intensify the reactions, there is a difference between anxiety with the person and anxiety with anticipation.

Things are supposed to be awkward. Social skills are important. You don’t have to make small talk, but remember your Lee is human and oerson a toy. Anything can become a tool. Almost everywhere can be a spot. But until you get to know your Lee (both mind and body), you will be missing out on potential benefits and reactions. What may work with one, won’t with another. Don’t assume, ask.

The game changer is knowing that you never stop learning. Your t-word “tool box” can be endless. Something new can always be known. Don’t get set on anything specific. Fluidity. Don’t stress, enjoy the interaction and experience.
Excellent answer

I guess my "game changing" epiphany occurred when I finally learned to just slow it down an take my freakin time, especially during the initial all over head to toe discovery analysis.

Psychological teasing is a big one. It's a game changer and it's so nuch fun.

But the most important one was realizing that just because spider-walk tickling is my favorite technique, it doesn't mean it's gonna work on every lee and on any spot. Variety is key. And sometimes you will need to use some obscure, even outlandish techniques and tools to get a reaction. Learned this by tickling my ex-wife.

And a bonus one. Foot licking can be arousing or excrutiatingly ticklish depending on how you move your tongue. Also learned it by experimenting on my ex-wife.

Last edited:
Finding the method of tickling someone very ticklish that they not only will allow, but they genuinely like it, crave it, seek it out, and ask for it.

Note, that does NOT necessarily mean that they are hysterically ticklish and are begging you to tickle them breathless for prolonged periods of time.

The particular instance I'm thinking of is two different women I met in the college years and two different colleges. One was a couple of inches taller than me (I'm a solid 5'10" now, was more like 5'11" then--many hours bouncing along rough turf on standing lawn care equipment later in life has shortened me), an outgoing forensics thespian (?), big into campus politics. We formed an unlikely and totally random friendship, starting spending a lot of free time together. At one point, after spring finals, we were spending time together and she was having a hard time coming down from her stress. I finally just took her feet, took off her shoes and socks and starting rubbing them. One of the most ticklish pair of feet I've ever touched. She controlled her reactions, and I very deliberately made the effort to not tickle her. 45 minutes later, she was more relaxed, and my massage technique had evolved into what could best be described as very slow, light stiff finger tickling. She asked me to go a little faster, then a little faster. We basically found the threshold where it tickled too much for her to not reflexively pull her feet away, and I backed off to just barely below that level. Quite literally, it was so close to "unbearable" that if she moved her foot opposite of my finger, it tickled too much. We maintained this for another 90 minutes or so. Actually longer than that. She was so into it she didn't want to leave. Came by the next day and asked me to do it again. It became our thing. Last time we hung out (I was moving, etc), I was "tickling" her bare feet for several hours.

Same basic thing happened a second time with a tiny, shy girl at another university. Loved massages, way too ticklish most of the time. I tried the same type of method, and while it was a completely different pressure and pace, it was a similar situation of finding her threshold between "tickles too much" and "doesn't quite tickle". Spent many dorm room movie sessions with her feet at my fingertips because she would suggest a movie "date" every time she wanted her feet "tickled".

It isn't any one thing, but I'd say that at this point I've tickled so many people that odds are pretty good I'll be able to figure out what works on someone pretty quickly, even if they weren't aware of it themselves. Whether a spot, a touch, or whatever... there's always that little "ah-ha" moment where you - and, more importantly, they - know that you just struck gold, and it's going to get ruthlessly, ruthlessly exploited.

1) hands inside the pockets devastates some lees
2) less pressure on sides tickles a little less (sometimes more) but can be tolerated waaaaay longer in lees

2) less pressure on sides tickles a little less (sometimes more) but can be tolerated waaaaay longer in lees
Hands inside the pockets! Even if you don't do anything, the act of putting the hands inside is enough to drive me crazy

I actually wondered if anybody would mention hands inside the pockets.. That's a killer move from a lee's perspective. Cannot even count how often I really "felt" hands inside the pockets of my jeans....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back