• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where would you start? Tickling or personality?

conan2995

TMF Novice
Here's another thought that I ponder ALL the time.

When you're looking to get into a long-term romantic relationship, possibly even marriage, what should be the foundation for your relationship?

Specifically, would you prefer to find someone who shares your sexual fantasies and desires (for example, tickling and feet in my case) though you may not connect as well in other aspects? This could set up a great physical relationship, though the emotional/intellectual interaction is adequate but less than fulfilling. Conversely, would you opt for someone whom you adore emotionally/intellectually but who is not receptive to your specific sexual desires? This may lead to a great interpersonal connection but a less than desirable sex life.

Where would you start?

Conan2995

You can't marry someone without a good relationship structured around personalities. If you don't connect then the sex will lose it's thrill and aside from the sex you'll have nothing else to make you happy with her. Usually with time most partners will "experiment" with the things that make their other partner more aroused in the bedroom, so tickling could definately be incorporated into your sexual life if you meet a girl that has an open mind and personality you can relate to. If you meet a kinky girl that you can't relate to with anything other than tickling and sex, it's not gonna last.

Tickling is not a difficult thing to incorporate really.

Whereas a steady personality and good sense of humour, your potential mate will either have or won't. There's no going back.

Definitely personality first.

Tickling is not a difficult thing to incorporate really.

Whereas a steady personality and good sense of humour, your potential mate will either have or won't. There's no going back.

Definitely personality first.

You're right. My last serious gf never was into tickling, in fact she said she's not tickling. I got her into it though cuz I probed her and eventually found her spots. Her feet were ironically more ticklish in socks, and she went bonkers if i got her in nylons. Now getting her to put on nylons was tough and I waited 8 long months before the first time she finally wore a pair. I convinced her that she looked hot in them so she started wearing them for me when she was particularly more horny and knew it would lead to sex.

Back to incorporating tickling into a solid relationship. It's really very simple. Gradually build it in over the first year. First tickle here and there, not overdoing it, then eventually when you've reached the point where you are having sex with her regularly, start adding tickling in during foreplay. It eventually just seeps into her subconcious and she starts liking tickling because if you have sex with her right after ticklign her it becomes a pleasurable connection in the mind. When she gets tickled by you she starts getting turned on because subconsiously her body becomes aroused due to you usually tickling her right before sex.

If she wants to please you, she will play along

conan2995, the most critical thing for a man to have in a woman is her desire to make him happy. So if you want a girlfriend who will let you tickle her, it does not matter if she comes to the table with zero interest in getting tickled. If her desire to please you is as strong as it should be, knowing you like tickling her will be enough motivation for her to allow it.

Zero in on the girls who show interest in you. Granted, the women who chase men are usually not as hot as the women who men chase, so prepare for that compromise. As I know you're going to be a doctor, in your case the girls crazy about you will probably be above average in looks anyway, I must add.

I'm not much to look at and do not make up for it in terms of talent - I was never successful academically, in sports, or on the job. So the women who have chased me were few, only a couple were noticeably good-looking, though I should mention I've blown a number of opportunities with cute girls who had not yet said "No" when I let them get away. But I tickled the handful of gals who chased and caught me, and they all came back anyway because pleasing me mattered to them. Not one of those girls asked me to tickle her, but each kept seeing me knowing what was coming.

When I was your age, conan2995, I wish I realized what I would tell any young single guy now: Women do the choosing. The girls who make it easy are the ones who will do what you thought was just fantasy.

Last edited:
...I can't have both? :(

But eh, a "good" personality for me includes a fair level of open-mindedness, which in turn would probably include the person being open to try such things. Even if it's long-term tickling isn't crucial, but it's still a huge part of what attracts me to someone in the first place. For example, ticklishness is MUCH more attractive than a hot body, so I dunno... I guess I'm greedy! :D

Drew & I met online as a result of our common interest in tickling. (He wrote me after finding my old site.) While our initial 2-3 conversations were more about tickling, future ones were about life and our other interests. Tickling may have brought us together. But, it wasn't and isn't a reason to stay together. If that were all we had in common, we'd both be miserable.

Depends on the individual and how hardwired they are in regards to the kink. Some can function perfectly well without it in the bedroom so no biggie. If he or she isn't into it but makes up for it in every other department and you're a good match, awesome.

Others can't because they NEED tickling to be able to perform so even the best match for them won't be enough and being as how sexual chemistry IS crucial in a relationship, it'll suffer and strain because of that need despite personality.

do you like pina coladas, and being tickled insane????

Well, assuming she's already a nympho with a trust fund and poor vision, I will say that personality does go a long way. A lack of one goes even further. If she is totally not ticklish( clinically called FG666itis) or simply will not abide tickling, then the relationship will not last. I hope we would have many areas of common interest and that we would be able to "share some laughs"

It wouldn't matter to me if you're the best tickler if the world; if you have the personality of a brick, no thanks, and vice/versa as well.

This isn't really a consideration only people with fetishes need to make. There's all sorts of preferences and compatibility issues even among folks for whom sex is purely a vanilla affair. They still need to consider sexual compatibility and emotional connections.

Has to be the 'all" for me. Connection, friendship, shared interests in both vanilla activities as well as in "kink".

If you want a loyal ticklee/wife who is willing to go through with it and be happy with you then I got 3 words for ya:

Russian + Mailorder+Bride

That makes for one sexy ticklee/wife whose just happy you rescued her from her homeland

I'm not even kidding. There is this friggin smoking hot russian girl who works at McDonalds of all places overnight at the drive through window where I live. They are just so happy to come to America that they aren't even aware how far their looks could take them and they settle into some low paying job. Makes me wanna go to McDonalds more often...lol.

Well, assuming she's already a nympho with a trust fund and poor vision, I will say that personality does go a long way. A lack of one goes even further. If she is totally not ticklish( clinically called FG666itis) or simply will not abide tickling, then the relationship will not last. I hope we would have many areas of common interest and that we would be able to "share some laughs"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :rowfull:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back