• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheres All The Real Tickle Torture?

From a producer point of view

As a producer I think that is unfair just to make this a ticklee issue, or a bad producer issue.

This is not a matter of finding a model willing to be tickle torture until she pass out or how much she gets paid. This is also a question of what kind of a producer will do that kind of video.

Because we are talking about a person that has the bad nerves to cuse harm and pain to a woman without compasion. Does this sounds like a phsyco?

Obviously you are looking for a very sick person, close to be criminaly insane with no mercy in his heart, or with so much hatred inside his soul that he can tortue a women without feeling bad for her. This also drives me a question of the kind of people that are so desperate to see this kind of videos.

Sorry, but as a producer, I have to say that I don't have the "heart" to do that kind of stuff to a woman.

When I am doing a tickling video, I want to make sure that the girl is having as much fun as I am. I don't want this to be just a one side thing. One thing is to tickle her for fun... another thing is to tickle her to hurt her.

That why is called a roleplaing game... enfasis is game... and to play a game all parts must be having fun.

Hey skelyrata,

I think the discussion is about the term "Tickle Torture" which is given nearly to every video out there....

When a girl has as much fun as you do, then it´s not Tickle Torture by definition :)

In my opinion what the author wants, is impossible to deliver for you producers.

Many of you get really close to the illusion of real tickle torture and others focus on playful tickling which is also great... But the real stuff is unreachable :p

My take on it

I agree completely that most of the videos being made are crap, even insulting to our intelligence. There is some exceptions though, if you search long enough. Since everybody seems to be venting though, here's my pet peeve. When someone tickles a woman's feet, and there is no corresponding reaction of movement. When a tickler is furiously scrabbling fingernails over somebodys foot, and the foot just stays motionless, or barely moves from side to side, what the hell is that? I don't need hysterical laughter, or even slight giggling for proof of someone's ticklishness. I know from experience with my ex-girlfriend that if you tickle someone in a bad mood, they're not always going to laugh. But for Christ' sake, tickling evokes reaction. I'm tired of seeing "tickling" videos where the tickler is going to town on a gorgeous set of soles, and the ticklee just sits there with little or no reaction. The fake laughter I can deal with, but holy shit, let's tell the models to scrunch toes, spread toes, wiggle around a bit, move your damn feet and pretend like you're trying to get away! Anyway, I know....wrong place for a posting, but I felt like getting that off my chest. Although, we are all bitching about videos, we all have to admit that this goofy fetish has come a long way.

Dan

I agree 100% with this post. Most of the stuff created today is total crap. Personally, I don't understand the videos where the ticklee isn't even strapped down tight and can move around freely for the most part.

One of my favorite video's is "The tickle torture of Hannah" by Silvercherry I believe. It's a shame nobody seems to produce anything like this anymore.

Maybe if people would stop buying this garbage it would change. lol.

"real tickle torture"

Well that would probably involve alot of iligal stuff. Tell you what why don't you look up what the punnishment is your state/province is for Abduction, Forceable Confinement, sexual assault, and probably Assault are and then see if it's worth it.

Redmage, I think you make a good point.

But don't you agree that the work done at Insex, a site I believe you are familiar with, proves that, indeed, for a certain amount of money, almost any sort of scene can be produced and successfully marketed?

I would include some of the projects featured on the kink.com family of sites as further evidence that the free market would support products of this nature.

Is your feeling that the tickling vertical alone is not lucrative enough to support the production of features this robust (if that makes sense)?

True Tickle Torture...

...would be against the law. For it to be true torture it pretty much had to be 100% none consent, so ask yourself this. "How would I feel if that was a friend, girlfriend, cousin, sister, mother, or wife, who was tied down and being touched in a way she didn't like by some grease ball who didn't care about her well being." If you answered aroused to any of these examples then you are a low life sack of shit, and I hope you die a slow death from cancer, cause thats what you are (a cancer).

Last edited:
SlaverTickler said:
Well that would probably involve alot of iligal stuff. Tell you what why don't you look up what the punnishment is your state/province is for Abduction, Forceable Confinement, sexual assault, and probably Assault are and then see if it's worth it.
:bowing: *MWA* :D

TOTALLY AGREE!!! I thought I was one of the few left that actually really enjoyed harcore merciless cruel nonconsensual tickle torture!

Would love to see more REAL tickle torture. And speaking of the Tickle Slaves "Miranda" video, does anyone know where I can find that? Have searched many places and have had no luck.

Cheers!

skelyrata said:
Sorry, but as a producer, I have to say that I don't have the "heart" to do that kind of stuff to a woman.

It's not that you don't have the heart, it's that you have morales and thats more then I can say for most of these scum.

Hmmmm....

I see you're point about a lot of the tickling vids out there being obviously "fake" tickling and some are shal we say of "lower" quality than others, but I don't think you're likely to find much of what you're looking for, it does have certain potential problems, hyperventilation for a start and if your laughing uncontrollably a safe word might be hard to say... I'm guessing you wouldn't have one just exsplian things before hand so ppl know what they were getting in to but even so it would be difficult to do properly and safely.

But yeah as a fantasy I get the appeal and wouldn't mind doing/seeing it, I just don't think it's practical. sry :eek:

While I'm inclined to disagree with Todd on a basis of personal preferences, I don't think he was referring to anything illegal. He was asking for real torture, i.e. torturous tickling that doesn't appear fake. Did he specify that he wants someone abducted and tickled against their will?

MikeMike said:
Redmage, I think you make a good point.

But don't you agree that the work done at Insex, a site I believe you are familiar with, proves that, indeed, for a certain amount of money, almost any sort of scene can be produced and successfully marketed?
Yes - if and only if the target market is big enough. Insex worked because even though only a part of the SM market likes things that intense, the SM market itself is big enough that a slice of it like that could still buy enough memberships to make Insex a profitable site.

I don't think that's the case here. The tickling scene is a small part of BDSM to begin with, and those who like this particular sort of play are another small fraction of that. I don't think the market could sustain a producer who went that route.

In fact, the best chance for a video like this is probably from a high intensity BDSM site like kink.com. They're big enough that they could make a profit off it and secure enough to take a chance on something like that.

Azrael said:
While I'm inclined to disagree with Todd on a basis of personal preferences, I don't think he was referring to anything illegal. He was asking for real torture, i.e. torturous tickling that doesn't appear fake. Did he specify that he wants someone abducted and tickled against their will?
This is a good point I didn't read anything illegal in to it when I was reading Todds post I just don't think it's necessarily a good idea :ermm: ... even tho I would like to see it :2poke:

EightiesFan1 said:
TOTALLY AGREE!!! I thought I was one of the few left that actually really enjoyed harcore merciless cruel nonconsensual tickle torture!

Would love to see more REAL tickle torture. And speaking of the Tickle Slaves "Miranda" video, does anyone know where I can find that? Have searched many places and have had no luck.

Cheers!

Paradise Vision owns all the Tickle Slaves stuff now. You can get the Miranda video at www.Ticklingparadise.com. I don't buy much of PV's stuff anymore, but if this video is as good as people are saying, I may have to check it out.

Actually this is illegal. Forget immoral.

Azrael said:

Todd Tickles said:
Wheres All The Real Tickle Torture?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheesh, I think there's been about zero video's produced where there's any sort of tickle torture in the true sense of the words. Remember when you were a kid and saw the neighborhood cutie, held down and tickled to the point of craziness? Or when you and your siblings used to hold down your most ticklish sister and make her absolutely freak out and cry because she'd be laughing and begging so hard? You know... "REAL" tickle torture!?

Ok, I'll repeat the quote.

Enough that I & others questioned the ethics of his request.

Not specifically articulating a criminal act doesn't mean it's not implied, and so clarification was necessary,
considering non-consensual force is referred to rather clearly in his first examples.

Slaver Tickler and Devious Dave were right on target.

Babbles said:

Not specifically articulating a criminal act doesn't mean it's not implied, and so clarification was necessary,
considering non-consensual force is referred to rather clearly in his first examples.

Don't get me wrong, to use None-Con themes in stories or vids is fine, but to deliberity perform an illegal act on anyone is wrong.

Babbles said:

You are awfully fond of drawing your own conclusions from people who've said and done nothing of the sort of thing you're implying, then making a HUGE show out of whining and moaning about it and putting them down in the process, and then getting offensive at anyone who disagrees with you. There are places to put suggestions, influential people to PM... no, you run off to general forum, so everyone will be able to see you complain.

Why don't you go join another community? Y'know, one where someone like you would be appreciated? Stop despoiling ours. Oh, and that "observer" thing at NEST last year? Downright creepy.

While you're at it, report me for this. Make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

There is a thread regarding the same subject in the "video/audio clips" section of our forum, and one of the things that I see starting, but I personally hope does not continue, is the summeral "trashing" of all of the tickle media producers here because they don't make your personal preferred style of tickle movie......

One tickle movie producer here eloquently gave his opinion on the subject, and said basically that for moral and ethical reasons and out of concern for the tickle models he works with, he chooses not to make non consensual tickle torture material.....that does not make him or his tickle company "garbage", it just means that he and other producers, for a wide variety of reasons, choose not to produce your preferred tickle torture material.....

Very few companies feature the extreme bondage tickling of really ticklish ladies that I prefer....the few producers that do feature my preferred scenarios I patronize........that doesn't make all of the others "trash" .....some folks here like "tickle wrestling" some like only "nylon" tickling.....whatever "knocks your rocks" is cool, no reason to disparage a tickle company because they choose not to make your custom made tickle clips.......make your own private tickle movies, if the issue really twists your panties.....I do.... :p

But many companies here don't deserve an "en masse" dissing just because they don't want to film a lady being tickled til she's screaming, crying and vomiting.... :illogical

One tickle movie producer here eloquently gave his opinion on the subject, and said basically that for moral and ethical reasons and out of concern for the tickle models he works with, he chooses not to make non consensual tickle torture material.....

Speaking for myself i would not care to watch such clips,and i sure would not buy them.It just seems wrong to me......

Kristin's Ticklish Fantasies has some excellent
tickling which definitely was torturous for the
model involved..

Lee

That's pleasant. And off topic yet again.

Azrael said:
You are awfully fond of drawing your own conclusions from people who've said and done nothing of the sort of thing you're implying, then making a HUGE show out of whining and moaning about it and putting them down in the process, and then getting offensive at anyone who disagrees with you. There are places to put suggestions, influential people to PM... no, you run off to general forum, so everyone will be able to see you complain.

Why don't you go join another community? Y'know, one where someone like you would be appreciated? Stop despoiling ours. Oh, and that "observer" thing at NEST last year? Downright creepy.

While you're at it, report me for this. Make yourself look like even more of an idiot.
Actually..... not. But you give evidence yet again for your own penchant for projecting your own ills. In the nastiest manner possible.
And starting fights. :bat: Not good qualities.

Going to a gathering of those who share a fetish, a gathering of strangers, by yourself, and wanting to socialize but not be touched is "creepy?" :shock:

It never occurred to you this might be something not shared casually?

I see your breadth of imagination didn't allow for numerous other reasons a person might not wish to publicly participate in mass tickling? Or individual tickling with strangers? :illogical

So you have a problem with the presence of women at gatherings who don't allow you to paw them.
Don't bother coming if you're not going to share your body....

But considering your continually vicious remarks in this forum, it's not surprising you'd attack me for keeping a distance at a meeting of strangers with a shared sexual fetish.

And then, that antagonistic comment had nothing to do with this thread.

While I agreed, and left room for the possibility that Todd might not have been seeking non-consensual material,
his first examples are exactly that. As is the subject heading.
The implications are obviously strongly toward the non-con.

Childhood 'lees "freaking out and crying," with no mention of safety nets.
And he appears to be asking for the same thing in videos. I didn't think your reading comprehension was that faulty, but I should no longer be surprised.

I PUBLICLY asked for clarification for what clearly appeared to be a PUBLIC REQUEST for non-consensual material.
You have a problem with that too.

"Drawing my own conclusions" and "whining," hardly.
I agreed with all the above who empathized to a good extent; I understand the preference in *fantasy.
It should not be publicly encouraged in REALITY.

You're the only one inventing "HUGELY" negative conclusions. And in many threads.

You're ridiculously aggressive, and extraordinarily rude.
I haven't reported you, and don't need to.
Your posts stand out for their intensely negative attitude.

So you very well might be the only one here worthy of your advice to leave.

What seems obvious...

SlaverTickler said:
Don't get me wrong, to use None-Con themes in stories or vids is fine, but to deliberity perform an illegal act on anyone is wrong.
Absolutely, that was my point as well.

jaba said:
But many companies here don't deserve an "en masse" dissing just because they don't want to film a lady being tickled til she's screaming, crying and vomiting.... :illogical
One would think..
If anything I'd give them huge kudos for *not torturing anyone who didn't consent... (though a pity if anyone would need to give them kudos for simply doing the right thing.... :rolleyes: )

and I'd want to do far worse than "diss" them if they did in fact torture. If it's all an act that the model's paid for, or if she's ticklish but truly willing, that's another story. Otherwise they shouldn't be in business, if they're assaulting wo/men....
And if there's a demand for that, that might be even scarier.

bugman said:
Speaking for myself i would not care to watch such clips,and i sure would not buy them.It just seems wrong to me......
I couldn't stomach it, the once or twice I looked to see if I could tell if it was really non-con. My only reaction was a desire to beat the crap out of the aggressors before calling the police....

LeeAllure said:
model involved..

Lee
And they're probably/hopefully not non-consenting;
I've heard of very ticklish women enduring this sort of thing for money...
If they know what they're getting into, and the limits they set are respected, I couldn't argue it.

Last edited:
LeeAllure said:
model involved..

Lee

Agreed that the only thing worse than false advertising is ACTUAL non-consensual, which is really just rape with tickling instead of a gun or knife, IMO.

And I'm guessing if we really did see a "true" torture vid, most of us would be complaining about how unattractive the model was, aside from everything else.

Note that this is completely different from pushing a willing ticklee to the edge and then even beyond what they thought they could take, for as long as it's still mostly enjoyable. Several female posters here have said that it is an extremely exciting experience or fantasy to be taken that far, tho the ler must be aware of when panicky fun turns to outright pain & fear.

Priscilla James had some great vids, and she really seemed to push Kara to the limit, for example.

Skelyrata has some good stuff, too, esp. Alexis First Tickle Torture. One of the best looking and most ticklish models ever, tho the scene is hampered by poor bondage due to the locale.

At the end she's exhausted & exasperated (and still kind of wound up :angel: ), but not shattered & devastated. She goes, "Don't ever do tickle torture...because you'll die!", but you can tell she's kind of excited by being that out of control....

Silver Cherry promised that Veronika will soon finally do a scene where she's really pushed.

In both vids and real life, I want the girls wiped out by both the tickling and her orgasm(s), but with a (big? weak?)smile on their faces too. And I'd want the same thing for myself when I'm the lee.

The "Vibrator Linda - Did She Just Pee?" & "Linda Is Tortured With Tickling" clips from TC http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/601 are good examples of this, IMO. Search for "Linda" at the store.

TIB has also posted preview clips of them on his forum too.

Don't get me wrong, I fully agree that there is still way too much phony stuff & blatant false advertising out there after all these years, but there obviously must be a market for it.

Azrael said:

While at times, Babbles will be vigorous in debate with a zeal beyond others, the astute observer will note her position is practically always in the interests or defense of someone or defending something right and good. For that reason, I appreciate her. I suspect I'm not alone in this.

And if you didn't notice, she wasn't critiquing the person, but the idea, and offered clarification on what she deemed okay and not (and her values are shared by many, I believe), and was concerned, once again, about those who would be exploited. This is a good place to stand, even if she were in err, which I don't believe her to be significantly in this case. She's speaking legitimate concerns, detailing what is lawful and unlawful, ethical and unethical. But you're provoking, now, so she'll probably get angry and defend herself. Funny -- most people do that when attacked.

With that said, I'd also suggest that this isn't a community. This is a forum -- just a set of message boards -- with many people representing many communities. It's hubris to claim to speak for one or all of them. You can't.

You're the one making ad hominem attacks here, Az, and it's unnecessary. No one need report you to a Moderator. Better you announce yourself to the public forum by resorting to insults if that's your choice.

And the "observer" thing at NEST last year -- her choice. And I, for one, thought it was wholly appropriate given her reservations on a first-time visit, honest and charming. And I was there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back