• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where's your favorite tickle area?

Where's your favorite tickle area?

• Feet

Votes: 1,640 65.4%
  • Underarms

Votes: 460 18.4%
  • Ribs / Belly

Votes: 546 21.8%
  • Genitals

Votes: 348 13.9%
  • Other

Votes: 108 4.3%

• Total voters
I know it's fairly rare, but the nipples and breasts are my favourite spot. i love general upper body tickling, and also inner thigh, pussy and perineum tickling. tickling under the arms is always a good place to start.

i love having my outie belly button tickled...it is BY FAR the most ticklish spot on my body....my belly and ribs are my second choice. its weird but my feet arent ticklish at all...

that is strange.If you have tough skin on your feet you can try getting a pedicure and that might make them ticklish.Or you could try stockings.Baby Oil drives ticklees crazy.

Wel my favorite spot to tickle is the feet but i like to be tickled on my feet and stomach

I enjoy using a feather plume on the smooth, clean-shaven underarms of an extremely ticklish woman!

Thing is I am and have always been totally unticklish so she can't tickle me in retaliation!

I love tickling all over the body but it's more fun when the victum is blindfold.

i'm an upper body type of guy. i love the pits, belly/ribs/stomach region. pits especially!

I also chose the feet, which is the choice clearly running away with things here. I suppose there's something to be said about the challenge of it, being the most inaccessible main tickle spot on the body.

I had to choose other because there was no place for "everywhere"! I know i'm extremely ticklish, but found out about 3 weeks ago that i had even more ticklish places on me than i realized. oh darn. :shock:

hmm i don't have a favorite so i picked other...i'm ticklish everywhere, as i found out two years ago...sighs...i like having my neck tickled..i suppose this poll is mostlyfor the ler, as to where his/her favorite tickle area to tickle would be...

I said Genitalia, it is sexual for me, but also non-sexual. I'm more a giver than a receiver, I don't like the Ler and Lee term. I like to say I give pleasure more than receive. If that makes me a Ler, than so be it.

i'm mostly into the upper body, but i dont mind the feet or lower area, i won't touch unless the person is ok with it, i respect others comfort.

My neck and earlobe and gentle fingers through my hair. If my neck and earlobes are tickled first, the rest of my body becomes a tickle magnet. A little nibbling and an electric toothbrush work well. And then if you even dare touch my sides, well, let the writhing and laughter begin.:lol

My neck and earlobe and gentle fingers through my hair. If my neck and earlobes are tickled first, the rest of my body becomes a tickle magnet. A little nibbling and an electric toothbrush work well. And then if you even dare touch my sides, well, let the writhing and laughter begin.:lol

lol I like this response. So running my fingers gently through your hair would tickle? Hmmm....unfortunately for you, I feel that a woman's hair is her most attractive feature...it would be really hard for me not to try to play with yours ;)

As far as my spot is concerned, my feet will have to be my favorite spot to tickle and be tickled...a single feather...nay a stray hair touching my toes will cause involuntary kicking, laughing, and nashing of teeth lol....

As ler? Feet, tits and pussy + butt. A tiny, pointy and stiff feather for feet, a long, big, soft ostrich feather or a very soft brush for the others.

As lee? Feet, belly, underarms, genitals. Feathers and brushes are winners here as well.

Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back