• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where's your favorite tickle area?

Where's your favorite tickle area?

• Feet

Votes: 1,640 65.4%
  • Underarms

Votes: 460 18.4%
  • Ribs / Belly

Votes: 546 21.8%
  • Genitals

Votes: 348 13.9%
  • Other

Votes: 108 4.3%

• Total voters
Genitals, thighs, buttocks, feet, neck and underarms. When it comes to more sensitive spots, I like softer things, like brushes (make up, paint, soft bristle hair brushes...), feathers and featherdusters. They are the best!

Fingers are the way to go though when you're just teaching someone a lesson ;)

I love a ticklish breast an nipples the best

I know it's fairly rare, but the nipples and breasts are my favourite spot. i love general upper body tickling, and also inner thigh, pussy and perineum tickling. tickling under the arms is always a good place to start.

Breasts, thighs, probably about in that order

what these guys said.

Breast/nipples, hips, underarms, ribs, belly, thighs/pussy, knees, feet in that order

Soles and knees

I love to tickle sensitive feet; especially holding the toes back and going for the balls of the feet! I also loooove knee squeezing! That first slow squeeze and watching for the reflexive toe curl to let you know you have hit the spot; and then merciless squeezing! :lol

Hmm, this is a tough one. I prefer upperbody to feet, but beyond that all spots have their own charm.

-When underarms are stretched and restrained, its great to tease down their arms, and slowly build up the tickling under her arms. Pulled taut, to able to take your time reducing her to a giggling mess... Unrestrained, its more wriggling under clamped arms which is less fun.

-Belly tickling is wonderful: its the part that quivers and reacts to tickling and laughter anyway. To stroke over the quivering flesh, exploring the expanse of soft skin for sensitive spots... plus a smooth, toned belly on a girl is something I find particularly stimulating. Discovering a ticklish belly with a few hard to find hot spots is like stumbling upon a treasure trove.

-Breasts are great for obvious reasons. They're already wonderful even before they're ticklish. Gliding over the undersides or where the breasts meet her sides provoke great reactions, and mixing the tickling with arousal is always a plus. I've never done any cooch tickling, although the idea is intriguing.

So I can't decide! I guess the ideal would be a beautiful, nude woman wanting nothing more for me to tickle them silly. Trying her hardest not to bad my hands away as I wander over every inch of her, finally restraining her wrists and stretching her out deliciously. Tickling her until she decides we should do other things...

Hmm, this is a tough one. I prefer upperbody to feet, but beyond that all spots have their own charm.

-When underarms are stretched and restrained, its great to tease down their arms, and slowly build up the tickling under her arms. Pulled taut, to able to take your time reducing her to a giggling mess... Unrestrained, its more wriggling under clamped arms which is less fun.

-Belly tickling is wonderful: its the part that quivers and reacts to tickling and laughter anyway. To stroke over the quivering flesh, exploring the expanse of soft skin for sensitive spots... plus a smooth, toned belly on a girl is something I find particularly stimulating. Discovering a ticklish belly with a few hard to find hot spots is like stumbling upon a treasure trove.

-Breasts are great for obvious reasons. They're already wonderful even before they're ticklish. Gliding over the undersides or where the breasts meet her sides provoke great reactions, and mixing the tickling with arousal is always a plus. I've never done any cooch tickling, although the idea is intriguing.

So I can't decide! I guess the ideal would be a beautiful, nude woman wanting nothing more for me to tickle them silly. Trying her hardest not to bad my hands away as I wander over every inch of her, finally restraining her wrists and stretching her out deliciously. Tickling her until she decides we should do other things...

Love how detailed and passionate you are with this post. <3

If iam tickling then pits and feet if iam the lee then its thighs and belly.
:)) i should be so lucky)

Oh please~ x3

Standards...phsaw! Yeah right. Spill it~ or you get get the tongue again! <3

What a enlightening yet oddly intimidating threat...

Oddly enough for me I'm a foot fetishist, but I prefer the underarms the most. Too many possibilities to pass up in that particular area. And even so, I'll get to the feet before or eventually...>.>

I put other, if only cause I have no real preference as to where I tickle, its just generally fun to toy with the weakest spot so why narrow your choices down because of personal preference :)

Favorite tickle area? ......ALL of them...... >.> ..... <.< ....... Crave aside, my whole skin except for like two? areas? is one big tickle spot. Intensity varies, but anything will make me laugh. Hence my name. Er..... One that hasn't been mentioned is my (or anyone's) back. If i'm tense sometimes a good long tickle about where I'm tense is more effective than a back rub.

Definitely underarms/armpits!!!! I think armpits can tend to be an underrated tickle area. I don't think my ex-girlfriend, for example, realized just how ticklish her armpits really were, until I dated her and made her realize this mwuahaha!!! She has super ticklish armpits, as do I, and since I tickled her there ALOT haha (And believe me, she tickled my armpits ALOT too!!!) she realized it was her most ticklish place along with her feet. My armpits are my most ticklish place!!!

Other. It changes by mood and reaction I get out of the 'lee. Can't pick a favourite because of that. I get it why feet win here though, because the very reason soles are considered sexy to many of us is obvious. I still don't prefer feet over armpits, inner thighs, ribs, belly, etc... I want the complete package.

Ribs, Belly, and Other are my favorites... Other being thighs because for some reason it's not on your list...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back