• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which TMF member would you like to MEET? (Not necessarily tickle)

gig1965

TMF Master
I see so many posts on which" TMF member would you like to tickle " or "which one would you like to be tickled by'

Iwas wondering....who would you like to MEET, tickling aside???????

Personally, based on prior conversations that i would like to meet Steph and fellow dancer LindyHopper.
Also, I have spoken to Brian (TIB) many times over the years and think he'd be a cool person to hang with as well.

Just curious, feel free to weigh in.
-GIG

Hel-LO Doctor! :Kiss2:

Aren't you just the sweetest for thinking of lil old me!
You know, Goddess and I are already making plans for Blondtourage 2007, that gives you a whole year to plan to have a "conference" in my area (subtle hint!) :evilha:
We can go out for drinks!

XOXO

Yeah...I would like to meet Lindy also for two reasons. One, cause she lives close by, but most important 2) All of her posts have substance to them...she is smart, whitty and very down to earth. I like that.

peace out,
daddy

Aww.... you guys! :wub: What a nice thread to run across! :Kiss2:

gig - we've got a fantastic beachy gathering in the works for this August - you should come out! Last year, another dancing/tickling friend taught me Blues under a tree overlooking the beach. I'd love to trade steps with you, too. :)

And daddy, like you said, you're close by, so you have no excuse! :cool2:
daddy said:
... but most important 2) All of her posts have substance to them...she is smart, whitty and very down to earth. I like that.
Thank you, daddy. :redheart: Those are traits that are very important to me, so I'm glad they come across. :angel:

As for who I'd like to meet, aside from you two, lk70 and Mimi top my list. I love the way they think, and they just seem like completely awesome people. :grouphug:

There are sooooo many on my list. Truly. I want to name them all, but I know I would leave someone off and I'd feel like crap about it. I will name off a few who come to the top of my head, though, as these are folks on the forum who continue to touch me in various ways every day on the TMF....

Jeff (MTP)
Mz Chaos
Redmage
lk70
LindyHopper
Avenger
Bella
Danimal
Ann and Drew (these two are LONG overdue in my 'must meet' book)
Knoxxie
Snetters
Tulip

...And there are SO many more. If you're not mentioned here it's only because if I try to make a complete list, I'm gonna inevitably leave several off, and I DON'T want to do that. Those of you here who are my friends, KNOW you are my friends and can be assured I long for the day to embrace you in a big squeezy hug.

i would love to meet steph, Mimi, Myriads, and have a few beers with Metal(forgot the rest of your s/n...sorry, bro!), and get together with BLUE_THUNDER for some jam sessions. and, when it comes down do it, Venray and his lady would always be welcome to my patio for a bbq!

Mmmmmmmmmm, you know it's mutual honey! :wub:
XOXO

cloudgazer2k said:
i would love to meet steph, Mimi, Myriads, and have a few beers with Metal(forgot the rest of your s/n...sorry, bro!), and get together with BLUE_THUNDER for some jam sessions. and, when it comes down do it, Venray and his lady would always be welcome to my patio for a bbq!

Mimi said:
There are sooooo many on my list. Truly. I want to name them all, but I know I would leave someone off and I'd feel like crap about it. I will name off a few who come to the top of my head, though, as these are folks on the forum who continue to touch me in various ways every day on the TMF....

Jeff (MTP)
Mz Chaos
Redmage
lk70
LindyHopper
Avenger
Bella
Danimal
Ann and Drew (these two are LONG overdue in my 'must meet' book)
Knoxxie
Snetters
Tulip

...And there are SO many more. If you're not mentioned here it's only because if I try to make a complete list, I'm gonna inevitably leave several off, and I DON'T want to do that. Those of you here who are my friends, KNOW you are my friends and can be assured I long for the day to embrace you in a big squeezy hug.

You left me off your list Mimi. Forget what you say... now you must pay. :twohugs: :justlips:

Sounds like fun ladies, but I have to warn you, I like to party....think you can keep up???(you can both take shifts)

Lindy, by Blues I assume you mean West Coast Swing.....very cool dance.
But I am so jealous of those who Hop!!!!

steph said:
Mmmmmmmmmm, you know it's mutual honey! :wub:
XOXO
w00t!! if circumstances had been better, i would have been in L.A. however, due to the fact that i'm a stubborn ass, i will be there in the near future.

All of you who mentioned LindyHopper are right. You do want to meet her.

I hate making lists like this myself, because I just know that I'll forget someone. But here goes...

Bella
Mimi
Robace
Cloudgazer
Cosmo
Mz Chaos
Tamia
Tulipangel
Elfriend and Tidas
Mastertank
Isabeau
Venray
Steph
Ticklishgiggle
LK70
Kittentoes
Mr Macphisto

And special mention to Ticklishlurker, whom I've met several times, but it's been too long.

who to meet

It is hard to say who I'd like to meet, because yes you will leave someone off. I'll say ticklishgiggle only because we joke around when we chat online and would be fun to be dorky with her in person.

Well... lets see...
Kered's promised me a couple of dances...
Kered's also invited me to have a few beers with him and Pokey...
so there's two...
Tamia, Tulip and Isabeau for sure...
Mimi... I'm planning on stopping by on my way east this summer/fall... if that's okay with you and Laz of course...
so that's 7...
MasterTank... I'd love to have dinner with you...
Osco... that was one hell of a story I'd love to meet you (preferably in a cabin on a snowy day)...
Redmage, you'll always be on my list...
Smiley, you handsome devil, you'd make both lists... tickling and non-tickling...
also on both lists would be Lovesheels, Flock, Foottickler1769 and of course my tickle buddy TLKMAN...
oh shit... I know I'm leaving folks out...
how many is that so far?... 15?
Holy Mackerel... I almost forgot Fttickler
that's 16...

Jeez... I'm gonna stop there... my memory hurts!

thanks redmage and mz chaos, the feeling is mutual.. i have too many to mention..

Last edited:
I'll give you a few...and my list is quite small actually since I have met many people at NEST and other gatherings but when in Paris...

Mimi(who created my awesome siggy)
Laz
Steph(ummm...because she is Steph :manicd: )
Dave2112(we have way to much in common)
3D Tickler(just to see him work)
Mz Chaos
Bagelfather(cause every time I see that bagel in his sig, it makes me hungry)
Tulipangel(who wouldn't want to meet the lady with the perfect grape toes :manicd: )

I would love to meet Mr. Schopenhauer!

Schopenhauer is the coolest and would love to hang out with him one day! He writes really well and he likes me! So that's something!

Ashley
:Kiss1:

Ashley Fires said:
Schopenhauer is the coolest and would love to hang out with him one day! He writes really well and he likes me! So that's something!

Ashley
:Kiss1:

wow is that you in those pics??? very nice..gorgeous lady..

I know I'm gonna' miss some folks but.....

Here we go-if I miss anyone (and I will), just charge it to my head:

Guys:

Venray
Milagros 317
Dave2112
Kurch
50Greg (you know why)
areenactor (get well soon)
airportqb (my Southern Sweetie)
Strider (quite intriguing personality)
Feathery (what a way with words)
jaba (if you don't know why, you should!)
natural tickler (only if he can catch me first)
battlecat (a really good reason to go to the UK)
He Man (I'll bring the trenchcoat!)
drew70
Macphisto
Cosmo
robace252
Mastertank (all I can say is "WOW")
Coffee
jugner (he doesn't like me much, but I like the way he stands up for himself and stands by his opinions-gotta respect that!)

Girls:

Bella (OH goddess)
Steph (who wouldn't)
bellystrokes (I'm a goddess-yea!)
Mimi (who wouldn't)
Isabeau
TicklishLurker
ticklee1973
Mistress Feral (read your website profile-simply deliciously eeeeevil!)
Mistress Stephanie Locke
Mistress Diva NYC
mzchaos (just because I like the way she thinks)
lk70 (for same reasons as above)
tamia78 (she can be light-hearted and bubbly, then can get deep and serious when she needs to. I like her versatility-it's a rare find in someone so young).

I gotta stop here so I don't end up late to work. If I forgot anyone, I'm just goofy that way! :)

thanks kis, fellow goddess.. but what happened to the who wouldn't after my name??? lolol just kidding.. and the feeling is mutual..

I have said it before, but I will say it again....Tracy and I wish to meet as many of you as possible...

We have been blessed in that we have met well over 100 folks from the community over the last 5 years and we have many close friends here because of it......

Ray

I'd love to meet lots of people from TMF for many different reasons. I can't possibly list them all but if I have ever replied to your PMs you know that I have some respect for you and anyone I respect I would like to meet. I have to name a few people who I would be very excited to meet just because we're opposites in very good ways, or, because they make me smile and laugh, they are, kooieca, toneus, kurchatovium, Drew70, witchtickler, deuce, knox, kered, TickledToDeath, venray, kis123, Isabeau, BOFH666, MorningAngel, BigJim, Ticklemad, HisDivineShadow, oh good grief I could sit here all day listing people. Lots of people here interest me even though I've never spoken to some of them. One day I'll get the courage to PM a few people who interest me who are not on my list. :)

Then we'll look fwd to meeting your stubborn ass! :jester:
God...way to many to mention here: Kis, Ray, Mimi, cloud2k, tommy, redmage, Izzy of course...I could go on all day! :rotate: Oh and gig65 of course~and no fear about partying~as Goddess likes to say to me, "You ARE the party!" This I cannot deny. :jester:
XOXO

cloudgazer2k said:
w00t!! if circumstances had been better, i would have been in L.A. however, due to the fact that i'm a stubborn ass, i will be there in the near future.

Last edited:
steph said:
Then we'll look fwd to meeting your stubborn ass! :jester:
God...way to many to mention here: Kis, Ray, Mimi, cloud2k, tommy, redmage, Izzy of course...I could go on all day! :rotate:

XOXO

thanks goddess.. you are at the top of my list.. hmm let me think.. you, bellystrokes, kis, aun existe, tulipangel..brokenblue, blue thunder, naughty1, strider, dannymc, drew70, 3dtickler, smyslov, milagros, venray, Illtcklu, nytoetapper, ticklesaurus, shadowtklr, invisible ink, heather and anna, Mistress Feral, LeeAllure, deadsea, gesh i could go on all day also lol...redmage and mz chaos i already mentioned..sablesword, workinprogress, bugman, ignatz, leafstk, goodieluver, alchemy, tamia, the list can go on and on..bratgirl..ticklishlurker, cokecan.. gesh i could be at this all day.. i'll quit for now. lol..o and siamese dream. kurch, general zod, bigjim..pokey, kered, lk70 .. damnittall i hate these lists.. how could i forget knight?? my bestest friend practically?

O AND CLOUDGAZER AHEM LOLOLOL

Last edited:
Redmage....You know when I'm in LA....I'll be looking you up!
Mz Chaos- Wow, girl, you know I'd love to meet you as well!
Isabeau-- Taking a page from your book......the feeling is definitely mutual!
Kis.....I am honored to be named one of the TMFers that you would like to meet. Your individuality and your "don't care what you think" attitude is what I admire about you.

Thank you to everyone who mentioned me. As alot have said, there's so many here that I've had the pleasure of chatting with or talking on the phone, that I would love to meet, so I'd hate to leave any of you out because of my own stupid brain.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back