• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which TMF member would you like to MEET? (Not necessarily tickle)

Metal428 said:
I would definetly put some cold ones down with cloudgazer.
Id like to also meet: bugman, Bel, Sultry, BratGirl, tulipangel, Helena, Mitch, Viper, and Irish Girl, and all kinds of other people.
Same here metal,would be glad to crack open a cold one or three sometime if our paths should cross sometime.I won't even try to make a list,there are just to many and i know i would miss some.but anyone passing through the k.c. area is free to look me up.

irishgirl and slacker of course.. and how can i forget shooter? one of my dearest friends.. :redheart:

Last edited:
Thanks to Mimi and Metal for mentioning me. Mimi, one of these days. I will not give up hope. We have alot to talk about and share. Metal, got my fingers crossed for New Hampshire. Not even going to attempt a list. Would love to meet everyone that has a desire to meet me. Wish I was rich and could just spend a year traveling. Maybe pick up some people on the way and make it a caravan.

Let's see...
Smurfie and Jester. Crydun. Sultry. Kurchadoodle.

Brightie.

Oh yeah, Meems and Lazzy.

Sultrybrunette said:
Thanks to Mimi and Metal for mentioning me. Mimi, one of these days. I will not give up hope. We have alot to talk about and share. Metal, got my fingers crossed for New Hampshire. Not even going to attempt a list. Would love to meet everyone that has a desire to meet me. Wish I was rich and could just spend a year traveling. Maybe pick up some people on the way and make it a caravan.
Sounds like a great idea sultry.If it happens be sure to swing thru k.c.

tickleshotel said:
I have met quite alot of members at Nest and past gatherings who I'd like to see again sometime..
But this is list of those members I would like to meet in future and I know I could be forgetting some names ,but fyi this list will continue to grow I hope..

Ladies:
isabeau
Steph
Lk70
Kis
Tulipangel
MImi
bella
lindyhopper
Tamia
ticklish4lfe

Guys:
Daddy
Cloudgazer and his s/o
focus
maniactickler
Cosmo
Illtcklu
leafstkl
Cokecan
Kered
Osco
Smiley
Featherfingers
Kurch
50greg
Airport
Strider
He-man
Coffee
Scribe
dang it all, ticklish! of all the people to forget! my brain ain't what it used to be...yarrr...

Well, we've met before but it's been too long since Redmage and I got together. And definantly MasterTank1 and Isabeau are on top of my list.

Actually, speaking of the women of TMF - I have never, not once in my entire life, not even as a teenager, had a "girls day/night out." When I go shopping it's with my mom - who means well, but frankly can be a bit of a witch to shop with. I'd love to have a girls time with any of the ladies of TMF. Go for a pedicure/manicure. Shop for underwear. Lord knows I need advice when it comes to shopping for clothing - though I won't take it all. (I like big and baggy shirts. Try to put me into something that fits "properly" and I'll pitch a fit. Give me a size or two too big.) That would be fun. To just hang out and leave the men wondering what the heck we're up to while we max out our credit cards.

gig1965 said:
I see so many posts on which" TMF member would you like to tickle " or "which one would you like to be tickled by'

Iwas wondering....who would you like to MEET, tickling aside???????

Personally, based on prior conversations that i would like to meet Steph and fellow dancer LindyHopper.
Also, I have spoken to Brian (TIB) many times over the years and think he'd be a cool person to hang with as well.

Just curious, feel free to weigh in.
-GIG

I'd love to someday meet Steph (whether it was tickling related or not); she's a kind, compassionate lady I'd just enjoy treating to a dinner at the restaurant of her choice......just because she's so kind (Steph defines the word friend :)

Thank you baby, it's mutual!
XOXO

KoocheeKoo said:
I'd love to someday meet Steph (whether it was tickling related or not); she's a kind, compassionate lady I'd just enjoy treating to a dinner at the restaurant of her choice......just because she's so kind (Steph defines the word friend :)

Sultrybrunette said:

This is what happens when I post late after a couple (?) of drinks-how could I have ever missed you :eek: ? We have waaaaaaaaay too much in common to not meet someday. Hopefully it'll be in Detroit this Oct if finances permit. Gotta a few people to meet when I get there...... :poke3:

kis123 said:
This is what happens when I post late after a couple (?) of drinks-how could I have ever missed you :eek: ? We have waaaaaaaaay too much in common to not meet someday. Hopefully it'll be in Detroit this Oct if finances permit. Gotta a few people to meet when I get there...... :poke3:

Couple huh??? lol That we certainly do. I truly hope you can make it in Oct. We can gang up on Natural :D I look forward to the day when we can sit and share stories.

I'd have to add sultry and kitten too.
And how cute is ticklishgiggle!

Glad i started this thread, feels like a round of Cumbaya is about to break out at any moment!!!!

gig1965 said:
I'd have to add sultry and kitten too.
And how cute is ticklishgiggle!

Glad i started this thread, feels like a round of Cumbaya is about to break out at any moment!!!!

Cute. Yeah, that's me.

:disgust:

;)

i should mention Sultry, since she often chats with me when she can.
and miss ticklishgiggle is cool in my book. i think a cup 'a joe and a neat topic to discuss would be a good meet with her.

cloudgazer2k said:
i should mention Sultry, since she often chats with me when she can.
and miss ticklishgiggle is cool in my book. i think a cup 'a joe and a neat topic to discuss would be a good meet with her.

It's a deal if you never use the phrase "cup 'a joe" again.

;)

is jaba in trouble again?.......

Mz Chaos said:
My thoughts exactly! Almost all those on my list are ones I talk to on a regular or semi-regular basis either through posts, in PM's or IM's or on the phone. If I listed everyone whom I thought was interesting and funny or smart I'd still be typing into next week. There are so many of you that I admire and respect... so many that I'd love to have a cup of coffee with!

There ain't a single one of you that put me on their lists that I wouldn't love to meet. There's still folks like:

jaba (I need to PM you pretty soon dear)

uh oh....... :shock:

what did I do now? :shake:

is this once again gonna be a lecture regarding my "admittedly deviant tendencies"?...... :p

:cool: jaba :cool:

rats i hate these things.. always someone i unintentionally forgot to mention.. Feathery with out a doubt..

Holy Shit!!! I forgot about my pal Lightning bug!!! Damn sweetie.... can ya ever forgive me???

Mz_chaos I would love to meet you too :wavingguy

and Lightningbug,myfeetrsweet,ticklishgiggle though I don;t know her that well

NT of course..how could i forget someone who has an obsession with pooptarts? hehe.. :smilelove

isabeau said:
NT of course..how could i forget someone who has an obsession with pooptarts? hehe.. :smilelove

I don't sweetie, you do

thanx for the luv

Now here is my list, and if I forget anyone, charge it to my head, and not my heart
the lovely vixens
kis123
Mimi
Ms. Chaos
Tamia
bella
Ann
aryz75
lk70
bratgirl (you're gonna get it one day)
isabeau

my fellow Brotherhood chaps
Venray
TTD
Knox

I'll have more later, but time is of the essence.....

Last edited:
ticklishgiggle said:
It's a deal if you never use the phrase "cup 'a joe" again.

;)

TG, I apologize or off topic but that is a really nice Black and White photo you took there. Very pretty work, and the subject isn't bad either. :wavingguy

It's Soooo nice to be on the radar screen....

Mz Chaos said:
Holy Shit!!! I forgot about my pal Lightning bug!!! Damn sweetie.... can ya ever forgive me???

Of all the people I've talked with in REAL Time, the people who GRACE these pages w/ their wit, knowledge, wisdom and common sense make a person feel like he's part of something very special. You Mz. C and Tickles Hotel, Mimi, Laz, "The MTP Gang", Lk70, SULTRY, Drew 70, Venray,TklDuo Ann & Drew, MTP Jeff TIB, Rob, Izzy/Melanie, Kis 123, Bella,
*********Gads, I've Gotten The Dread "Sally Fields Syndrome"*********
"Cough-Cough".....Choke.......You Like Me....You Really Li............arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhh........"THUMP"

Gee, the line went dead................... ah well, see ya on the radio.

Bug :wavingguy

OK, I'll admit to having had a glass of wine- and wine hits me WAY harder than my usual beer, but still...

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

:xpulcy:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back