• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Hunts Monsters [MV]

I have to say, I found this game to be surprisingly delightful. I say surprisingly because I generally prefer */M content and with a female driven story I thought it would be fun but didn't expect to really get into it. I have found the writing to be great and the game play fun and easy (although I would prefer to be able to save anytime over the savepoint.) I decided to try the next chapter and was rewarded with an amazing /M scene that also involved nipple tickling, which is a personal favorite spot of mine. The fact that this male character has that as his ultimate weakspot is awesome! Please tell me we get to see more of him in future chapters :) I would kill to have game over scenes with him included and his weakness exploited :)

Really great job though, please continue!

^_^ thank you so much! i'm glad you like it. Bacardi will be a recurring character, i've actually got several scenes planned for him in Chapter 3...but i'm sure he or Miller Jr will show up in Chapter 2. thanks so much for your feedback! i know it's probably disappointing that its mostly a clam festival, but i hope you'll continue to enjoy what i include for folks like y'all ^_^

@buttontickler and anyone having missing SE issues
This folder has every sound effect i will use in the game. just replace your SE folder with this one and you are golden:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8l3pq7kp7lpn7d/se.zip

Very well made, and you are updating it really fast. Absolutely marvelous!

It looks awesome so far!
I have a small question though, how does one save the game?
(is there some list of the controls?)

Arrow Keys - Move
Z = Confirm
X = Cancel/Open Menu
Holding Shift = Dash

Or you can use your mouse and just point and click (right click will cancel/open menus)

Or you can use a game pad! A is confirm, B is cancel, X is dash I think, and Y should be menu.

(dont take it the wrong way im not trying to be rude here) It's no tower of gargalesis. No f/m. That game gave you the option to choose your gender. There are guys who like f/m you know. not all of us men are lers you know. I'm sick of if being f/f or m/f why do girls always get the fun part? get some f/m in there! I WAS downloading but cancelled when I saw that you play Angela. I'm sorry but im more into f/m so once that gets added please let me know I wanna try! After tower of gargalesis died I never thought there'd be a game like that, one of a kind. Seeing yours I was surpised! Another tickle monster girl game! Buuuuut just another f/f....

Labyrinth of Laughter has some */m mixed in. So do Comfort Eagle's games.

You might want to look into those.

Last edited:
(dont take it the wrong way im not trying to be rude here) It's no tower of gargalesis. No f/m. That game gave you the option to choose your gender. There are guys who like f/m you know. not all of us men are lers you know. I'm sick of if being f/f or m/f why do girls always get the fun part? get some f/m in there! I WAS downloading but cancelled when I saw that you play Angela. I'm sorry but im more into f/m so once that gets added please let me know I wanna try! After tower of gargalesis died I never thought there'd be a game like that, one of a kind. Seeing yours I was surpised! Another tickle monster girl game! Buuuuut just another f/f....

i mean...i understand...but i'm gay .-. so sorry, this is kind of what i'm in to. there will be more male tickling as the game goes on, especially as Bacardi becomes more of a main character. but the bulk of the game will be f/f..................sorry

Don't listen to them BrewedWar. If they decide to skip on the game, their loss. I love what is on here, so far. Keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait to see what Chapter 2 has in store! =)

i mean...i understand...but i'm gay .-. so sorry, this is kind of what i'm in to. there will be more male tickling as the game goes on, especially as Bacardi becomes more of a main character. but the bulk of the game will be f/f..................sorry

Can't make everyone happy. It''d be a fun game even without the tickling elements.

Okay, I get where you're saying but you have to realize that this is a website where most of the lees are female because that's what most people that make and view content are into. As such, games have been made where you have f/f and/or m/f, sometimes /m. You make it sound like no one on this website makes any games with /m tickling in it which is completely wrong. The games I make have /m in them for people playing who are into that but that's my decision. Because here's the thing, you (or any other person for that matter) are not entitled. Game makers should not have to bend over backwards just so some players are satisfied with there being enough of what they like. Creators like BrewedWar should be free to create whatever game they want, whether it involves /f or /m. (as long as it's within the website's rules of course). You're free to make suggestions but in the end, it's up to them what they put in their games. If they want to have a lot of /f, that's their decision, not yours.

So yes, you were being rude when you posted that.

Also I know I'm going to start up a funding sometime for my game's artwork so I may have to think of something to do for those who donate but most people on this website make content freely.

Last edited:
You can't tell him what to put in his game, it's his game. He can make it whatever he wants.

hi folks, sorry about the lack of info >_< i've been really busy, got promoted, got into dark souls, a whole bunch has happened.

but i'm happy to say the next update to the game is in testing. i have some artwork i'm waiting on, five big tickling game overs to write, a huge soul egg to design, and a bunch of animation updates to put together.

hopefully in a week or so the new quest will be available. sorry again for the wait V_V

hi folks, sorry about the lack of info >_< i've been really busy, got promoted, got into dark souls, a whole bunch has happened.

but i'm happy to say the next update to the game is in testing. i have some artwork i'm waiting on, five big tickling game overs to write, a huge soul egg to design, and a bunch of animation updates to put together.

hopefully in a week or so the new quest will be available. sorry again for the wait V_V

Don't worry man. Dark Souls killed (me alot) my ability to do anything outside of a job too.

I would say it's definitely worth the wait! Love this game!

Web-Based Link:
http://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/who-hunts-monsters

Windows Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h8bbbkh43wi81x0/Who_Hunts_Monsters_-_Chapter_1_Final_-_Windows.zip

Mac Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tj6vorrbvllg66t/Who_Hunts_Monsters_-_Chapter_1_Final_-_Mac.zip

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

this is the final update to chapter 1, featuring a plethora of updates, fixes, and a brand new quest.

New Things:
- All physical attacks have been remade with new animations. I think these add a LOT of immersion and look SO MUCH better than the previous animations. PLEASE let me know what you think, i'm eager to hear feedback! (my favorites are Heavy Slam and Expose Weakness!)

- The Rogue class has gone through extensive rebalancing a few skill redesigns as part of the journey developing the Hardcore quest surrounding them.

- A new quest can be obtained after finishing Chapter 1 AND "Brother in Arms" (the Jinko Quest). Simply go to the guild hall if these two things are complete and you'll see Miller Lite, speak with him to activate the new quest.

- This new quest features a whole new area called "The Fairy Forest" which is a puzzle filled area that I think features my best puzzle and map design to date.

- Completing this quest awards you with your first Artifact (a massively powerful item that can be used by any class). The artifact for this quest is "The Fairy Queen Crown" which gives you +15% HP Regen, +10% MP Regen, +2 TP Generation, and +50% Exp (yes this includes dress card exp!)

- The new quest features 5 new game over scenes. All of these scenes, plus one extremely long Punishment scene are available via the Fairy Queen Soul Prison awarded for beating the quest.

i've done quite a bit of changing under the hood to prepare for this quest and to prepare moving forward. all in all, i am super happy with this as the final draft of Chapter 1 as I feel it includes everything necessary to set the stage for the rest of the game.

i've said over and over again, but i'll say it again: this quest is very, very difficult.

it is not necessary to complete the game. but it is difficult. all of my testers were able to complete the fight, but they all agreed it was very hard. the boss doesn't do anything cheap, there isn't anything that's just outright unfair, but the fight does require you to think on your feet and manage your abilities and resources.

i gave the testers 20 bread rolls, 10 red apples, 10 red potions, 5 blue potions, and 5 green potions on a level 5 Rogue to beat the quest. i highly recommend you get to level 5 and overstock. once you start the quest, you cannot return home until it is completed.

again: ONCE YOU ENTER THE PORTAL IN THE QUEST YOU CANNOT LEAVE UNTIL IT IS DONE. the game will warn you about this several times, and will not even let you advance if you aren't a Rogue.

overall, i am extremely happy with this update. it took absolutely way too long to finish, but the end result is very, very cool.

please let me know what you think, as i pride myself on responding quickly and listening to feedback T_T i'm still very new and bad at this so i appreciate your patience and your support.

Went to go test it out and I cannot use any of my items. Guild Log, Soul prisons that have been unlocked. Not sure if that's suppose to happen or not?

one other person ran into this and i have absolutely no idea what's causing it...try unequipping your Shiny Circlet.

;_; i'm sorry, it may require a restart to fix........

That fixed it. Strange. Must be something to do with the Shiny Circlet, itself. Thank you!

Is the Forest key for the Fairy Forest? I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with it. Guess I'll try beating Jinako.

stand to the right of the rock with moss on it and press enter/z/left click

.-. then you shall find what you seek.

I knew that rock was suspicious! But to the right!?

Illusion ahead
therefore
Try finger

._.; (Thanks!)

i am an idiot so take everything i say with a grain of salt .-. even with the darn thing open in front of me

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back