• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Hunts Monsters [MV]

Someone has mentioned this to me before but I've never been able to recreate it. If you can, I need the exact steps to be able to fix it.

Got it again, recorded all of the combats that led up to it.

Combat 1:_______________Combat 2:__________Combat 3:________________Combat 4:______________Combat 5:__________________Combat 6:__________________Combat 7:
F swtiches to berserker_____J piercing gazes M____M mystic runes M__________ F switches to defense_____J is paralyzed_______________J is paralyzed_______________J heavy fists M, cannot move
J disregards______________M attacks J __________J blood claws M, bleeds_____M healing salves M________M flamestrikes J____________M attacks J_________________F attacks J
M attacks J_______________F attacks J___________F attacks J________________J claws M________________F charges J________________F charges J_________________M gale wins J
F attacks J___________________________________J enrages_________________F charges J___________________________________________________________________[text from getting her below half]
_____________________________________________________________________J calms down_________________________________________________________________[game ends from aforementioned error]

This time I got the verbal interlude, but the game ended before she did anything after that. I don't know why equipment would matter, I can post those too if needed.

Edit: After posting I learned that excessive spaces get shrunk down, so I replaced them with underscores.

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest, I can't read what you wrote at all.

Edit: I think I understand. I completely reworked the Bleed Check event across the board and if that is where the issue was, it should be fixed now. I'll upload it in my next patch.

Last edited:
I edited at some point because the formatting was messed up. First combat phase on the left, last combat phase on the right. "F" is Angela, "M" is Miller. Sorry if it isn't easily readable.

Short version, here's the combat phase that broke it:
Jinko uses heavy fist on Miller, it says Miller can't move.
Angela attacks Jinko
Miller uses gale wind on Jinko

Then the game breaks after the half-health interlude. I eventually got past the glitch though, so I'm no longer caught up on it.

Edit: Sorry your edit, cool.

Any plans for the eventual scope of this game?
Played chapter 1, and really enjoyed it.

I'm definitely going to spend the time to work through everything (it's fantastic! keep it up!), but I'd rather do it in one go.

I know you've said you have loads of ideas for expanding the universe, and I LOVE that.
You're working super fast. Would be great if you could think of ways to separate the story into smaller individually playable chunks.
(speaking for my own convenience, obviously, this is your game, do it however you want!)

It's not a big issue now, but after another chapter or two, this game is going to be a bit of a monster.

Thanks for all of your work.

my goal is 5 chapters. So with this one, the game is roughly half done (Prologue, 1 , 2 | 3, 4, 5)

However I am taking a small break from WHM for a week or so to work on something else.

And yeah, I am thinking about, as things come to mind, potentially doing smaller installments. For now, my goal is finishing the main game which is already going to be pretty ridiculously long for an RPG Maker game. It's about 4 hours already with Chapter 2, especially once I finish the next patch which adds another quest.

^_^ thanks for the feedback. unfortunately, the tickling writing really, really, really slows down development.

Patch 1.5a (small update, fixed bug at the end of the quest)

Downloads: http://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/who-hunts-monsters

- Fixed an issue causing the file size to be 350mb bigger than it should have been.

- Chapter 2's Hardcore Quest: "Looks That Kill" is now available! Speak with Brandy in Kitzel Inn after completing Chapter 2 to initiate this lonely quest.

- Changed Berserker Stance - Now grants +20% Attack and 25% Agility, while reducing Defense and Magic Defense by 25%. Reckless Swing no longer deals extra damage inherently.

- Iron Will now has +50 priority, heals 25% of your Max HP (up from 20%), and generates 2 TP.

- Reduced Whirlwind's healing to 50% (was 75%), but has 100% Success (was 95%). Also, reduced the damage on each hit from 1.5x Attack to 1.33x Attack.

- Determination now has +25 priority and no longer costs HP to use, but only generates 60% of your Max HP. Has a 5 turn cooldown.

- Buffed Charge's damage multiplier to 2x Defense (was 1.5x Defense). Increased the bonus damage when Knocked Down to 80% from 50% of Angela's Defense.

- Removed Paralysis. It was causing massive errors in Chapter 1. It has been replaced with Knockdown on Charge. In addition, Stun, Knockdown, and Frozn now evolve into "CC Resistance" for 2 turns when they wear off. This will prevent CC chaining, by giving the target (friend or foe) immunity to those three states for 2 turns once they wear off. This translates to a buff for Angela against enemies like the Kitsune that like to spam stun skills.

- Remade the Bleed Check for the Chapter 1 Monsters. Should prevent an error that sometimes occurs while fighting Jinko when removing the Bleed status.

- Buffed Healing Breath: Now cuts all damage in half on the next turn

- Buffed Rolling Stone. Each stage of Momentum now grants +5% Attack and Magic Attack.

- Expose Weakness can now Critical Strike.

- Buffed Blood Weave: Now restores all MP when used.

- Changed the Healing Ring, now increases all Healing by 25% (was previously just Item based healing)

- Fixed a bug in Tonic's cave where the Salamander could become stuck pathing over the Amazon.

- Nerfed Fairy Queen Crown: Now regenerates 7% HP (down from 10), 7% MP (down from 10), and no TP. This item was proving very, very problematic to balance. I'm nerfing the regeneration rates to the values shown above for now. As part of my quest to make Artifacts scale into the end game (without breaking the early game) the crown also now gives "Angela's Level * 3" increased Max HP. This means by the level cap of Chapter 2, the crown will give +21 Max HP. Additionally, the TP generation was just way, WAY too strong. Even reduced to 1 TP per turn, it allowed you to more readily spam your skills, ruining the balancing I had put into some of the bosses.

- Skeleton Warrior's Mace now gives +5 Agility, this is to allow it to compete properly with the Large Dagger for the Rogue.

- Fixed the transforming chest in Sake's cave.

- Fixed the Orc in Sake's cave changing forms when knocked out.

- Fixed Miller Jr preventing you from going to fight the Kitsune after you tell him no.

- Moved the Mystic Tome page in Alle's Cave so that Angela doesn't get stuck trying to path over it.

- Fixed Soul Egg drop rate. Now will only drop 1 time.

Edit: Quick update, just posted V1.5a to fix a small issue at the end of the quest.

Last edited:
Am I missing something or can I not find the last clue to the "Baleful Queen" Hardcore quest. the first two are ezpz but for some reason I dont see the third one and im pretty sure I checked everywhere on the mountain. Is my game bugged or am I blind?

Currently im betting on blind, would like to fight this monster though. If I am blind and you dont want to spoil it just give me a hint then cause I swear I checked the entire mountain and found nothing for the third clue

Am I missing something or can I not find the last clue to the "Baleful Queen" Hardcore quest. the first two are ezpz but for some reason I dont see the third one and im pretty sure I checked everywhere on the mountain. Is my game bugged or am I blind?

Currently im betting on blind, would like to fight this monster though. If I am blind and you dont want to spoil it just give me a hint then cause I swear I checked the entire mountain and found nothing for the third clue

sure, the last clue you're probably missing is in the "Crystal Cave" where you get the Runic Gauntlet. To find it, go to the cave where you saved Alle, go in the bottom cave, then in the back right corner that cave has the last clue.

yeah I was missing that one cause I had no fking clue that was even there. You cheeky ****. knew I was missing something....

Great work so far. Writing is pretty good. Looking forward to the rest.

Ahh, I'm at a loss! I rescued everyone but after that, I'm not sure where to go. I have to face the Twins but I don't know where they could be. I feel I've explored thoroughly. D:

EDIT: where can i find a merchant? i've gathered all of his goods, but can't find him.

also fairy queen is not playing fair. i get her to about half the health and then she gets me with two consecutive 90+ damage hits. the only way to not tie then and there is to get lucky and blind her just in time so she misses at least once or put up a guard at the right time to minimize the damage, neither of which is easy when you don't know when she's gonna whack you. am i missing something

Last edited:
EDIT: where can i find a merchant? i've gathered all of his goods, but can't find him.

also fairy queen is not playing fair. i get her to about half the health and then she gets me with two consecutive 90+ damage hits. the only way to not tie then and there is to get lucky and blind her just in time so she misses at least once or put up a guard at the right time to minimize the damage, neither of which is easy when you don't know when she's gonna whack you. am i missing something

he's in the same room where Angela was locked up

the fairy queen is really difficult, but the hardest part is just surviving the 5 v 1. she's beatable at level 5 (4 if you're crazy). i recommend using the "Toxic Bomb" hidden skill. Use Trap Card before doing anything, then use Venom. This will both poison her an inflict her with a Toxic Bomb, which deals a huge chunk of damage and adds 5 turns of poison after about 3 turns.

the fairy queen is really difficult, but the hardest part is just surviving the 5 v 1. she's beatable at level 5 (4 if you're crazy). i recommend using the "Toxic Bomb" hidden skill. Use Trap Card before doing anything, then use Venom. This will both poison her an inflict her with a Toxic Bomb, which deals a huge chunk of damage and adds 5 turns of poison after about 3 turns.

how do i climb back up into that room though?

as for fairy queen, i have no trouble surviving 1 vs 5, but every time i get her on her own and start wearing her down, at some point she hits me with two consecutive massive damage hits, which i can't survive, considering i can't have more then 140hp and even less if i'm wearing regeneration circlet

There's a counter that tells you when her powerful attacks will be. I think when you are on the target selection phase of the attack, there is a colored emblem beneath her name that tells you how many turns until the next big attack, or until that "phase" of combat ends, I forget which. You can respond accordingly.

hey, i've tried this, but the rope's too short, i can't get back up there, and i can't find any other path. also, the switch puzzle has me stumped... any tips/hints, anyone?

also, best of luck, brewed! hope things get better for you. and yeah, WoW is kinda addictive.

Hey UG (I fell that if I type out your full profile name I'm insulting you lol), to get to the vendor you don't go back up the rope. He's in the room to the left. If you go back into the room with the empty jar where you can save the game just walk to the left. It took me a while too to notice the slightly different colored ground which indicates that there's another room you can walk into. As for the switch puzzle I don't remember the exact order it's in since it's been a while for me. If you're having trouble finding the switches then be sure to check the boxes in that room. I hope this helps. If not let me know. Have a good one.

R/S
Tkl Seeker

Hey UG (I fell that if I type out your full profile name I'm insulting you lol), to get to the vendor you don't go back up the rope. He's in the room to the left. If you go back into the room with the empty jar where you can save the game just walk to the left. It took me a while too to notice the slightly different colored ground which indicates that there's another room you can walk into. As for the switch puzzle I don't remember the exact order it's in since it's been a while for me. If you're having trouble finding the switches then be sure to check the boxes in that room. I hope this helps. If not let me know. Have a good one.

R/S
Tkl Seeker

duuuuuude.

thank youuu! this is crazy helpful. :D

Hey BrewedWar, i don't wanna sound like some whiny loser but Jinko is just way too hard :( I've been stuck on her for weeks every method i try just doesn't work...

I don't know if i'm simply not strong enough (or good enough) but I can't defeat Kitsune...

I can beat her once, but once she changes form I can't. Can someone give me some advice on how to do it, and perhaps share how they did it? I would really appreciate it.

for the Kitsune Spirit you absolutely have to be a Wizard, then you simply need to cast the spells that correspond when the Spirit Shield she puts up .-.

Red Flash = Use Fireball
Blue Flash = Use Icicle Spears
Yellow Flash = Use Bolt Snap
Green Flash = Use Stone Blast

otherwise, use your barrier if you want, use blood weave to get your mp back and just keep healed up ^^

Thank you, this was helpful (sorry for taking so long to respond, i've been busy) however I still can't beat the spirit. It's obvious i'm simply not strong enough, and/or don't enough things in my backpack to keep me going. Unfortunately I can't gather more items and become stronger because I saved after going into the area. I guess i'll have to go back to a previous save from a while ago.

What level are you? The Spirit should be very easily beatable at level 4 with only the equipment you can find.

Update:
As a test, I beat her using just the equipment you start with, at level 4. No upgrades. It took me 4 potions, but that was, again, with absolutely none of the upgrades available in chapter 1.

Equipment:
Wooden Staff
Cloth Robe
Lucky Scarf

Items:
Potions x4

I did get lucky twice with chilling her and staggering her, which allowed me to be faster, but that only let me hit her first and didn't really affect the damage I was dealing. Though, one caveat is I did start the fight at full health. Still, aside from chucking myself to 50%, this was as weak as I could possibly be to do this fight. Level 4 is the absolutely minimum required due to Spirit Shift.

Edit 2:

Did a second fight, using the gear you can get from the chapter, and dealing 50 damage to myself at the start of the fight.

Equipment:
Gnarled Oak Staff
Shiny Circlet
Mage's Robe
Power Glove

Items:
Potion x1

So I started the fight at 65/115 HP. This was much, much easier. Here's something to note, that some players may not realize. Skills/Damaging Abilities in this game have 0 variance. What this means is, unless stats change, a skill will always do the same damage every time it hits you. In this case, Mystic Spark will ALWAYS do 23 damage. Meaning if I have 25 HP, I can safely attack that turn, knowing I absolutely cannot die.

There are later enemies who will have stat buffs/debuffs, but in the case of the Kitsune Spirit, she does not. So just pay attention to how much damage she deals with Spirit Drain and Mystic Spark, and use that to your advantage. If you have the Mage Robe, she cannot kill you if you have 25 HP.

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of real updates, but I have gotten back to this project and have started working on Chapter 3. I won't bore you with Chapter 3 details juuuust yet, but I did want to make a master post to show you what you can expect to find in terms of skills with Chapter 3. This chapter will be the biggest update of the entire project, adding 28(!) new skills for you to learn and play with.

16 of these skills will be "Passive" skills, which must be leveled up using the Credit from the Dress Card. However, as soon as you get the Dress Card, you can freely start upgrading these as you see fit, to customize your playthrough to your liking.

Without further waiting, here are the new skills coming with Chapter 3:

Jack Updates

Level 8 - Aura Burst | Cost: 10 MP
Aura Burst is an exceptionally powerful Mystical Elemental spell. It comes at a hefty cost, one-third of Angela's total MP pool, but deals significant Mystic Elemental damage. In addition to having (what I think is) an awesome animation sequence, Aura Burst has a little extra something something.
Bonus Effect: If the target is afflicted with Magic Break Level 2, which can be inflicted by using Mystic Missile 2 times, this attack will "Overload." After dealing its regular damage, it will deal its damage a second time, and then remove Magic Break Level 2 from the target. This is a LOT of damage from a single spell-cast. And because it removes the status AFTER dealing its damage, you still get the 50% reduced Magic Defense bonus from Magic Break Level 2.

Level 9 - Mystic Guard | Cost: 1 MP | Cooldown: 5 Turns
Inspired by Celes' "Runic Blade" from Final Fantasy VI, Mystic Guard will cause Angela to draw all magical damage to herself for 2 turns (even if she has party members). She will then negate the damage of the Magical Skills and will instead absorb MP equal to the caster's Magic Attack. The Jack was sorely missing a way to restore MP, since until this point they only had Healing Wind as a defensive skill. Mystic Guard is there to give you a little more safety, and some options to outplay some of the more scripted opponents.

Level 10 - Razor Wind | Cost: 8 TP
Angela will strike out at her opponent, hitting them with 5 Normal Attacks. These attacks can critically strike AND they deal an additional 20% Critical Damage when they do! Each of these strikes also has the potential for a "Lucky Strike" adding 25% of Angela's Luck to the damage she deals.

Wizard Skills

Level 8 - Electromagnetic Burst | Cost: 8 MP
First up for the Wizard is a new skill that takes advantage of the Barrier from Mage Shell. While Angela has the effect of Mage Shell (a state that lasts for 5 turns) she can cast Electromagnetic Burst. What this will do is remove her Mage Shell, both the state and the barrier. It will then explode with Pure Damage. This damage is unaffected by Defense or Magic Defense and has no Element.

In addition, however, Electromagnetic Burst's strongest effect is that it will place the opponent in a "Sealed" state, wherein they cannot use any abilities (barring a few exceptions) for 3 turns. There are a few skills that ignore this state, such as Titania's "Fairy Queen's Glory" instant-death attack. In addition, Mytha's Basilisk Stare, Mighty Crush, and Exterminate are all immune to this effect.

Level 9 - Mystic Binding | Cost: 8 MP
Mystic Binding is an interesting skill with a lengthy cooldown (7 turns). What it does, is places 5 Mystic Bindings on the enemy, reducing their evasion. When the foe is struck by an attack, one of the bindings will burst, dealing 125% of Angela's Magic Attack as Mystical Elemental damage to the foe. This means that, essentially, your next 5 attacks get bonus damage.

The binding will fall off after 7 turns, taking all of the chains with it, so you need to be proactive to pop each one to get the most damage out.

Level 10 - Primal Force | Cost: 10 MP
Angela's capstone skill for this chapter is a pretty complex one. It can deal 5 different types of damage, depending on how you choose to use it. Essentially, this skill's type and effect changes based on the last Elemental Spell Angela used. If none of Angela's 4 primary skills have been used since this skill was last used, it will have a weaker effect. I'll list the different types of forces below:

If Angela hasn't used a spell:
Primal Burst - Angela will release a blast of Mystical Elemental damage, hitting all foes.

If Angela uses Fireball:
Primal Flare - This will deal a significant chunk of fire damage to ALL foes, and will always inflict the Burning state on all foes.

If Angela uses Icicle Spears:
Primal Spout - This will deal a significant chunk of water damage to ALL foes, and will always inflict Soaked state on every target.

If Angela uses Bolt Snap:
Primal Shock - This will deal a significant chunk of air damage to ALL foes, and will always inflict Blind on every target.

If Angela uses Stone Blast:
Primal Quake - This will deal a significant chunk of earth damage to ALL foes, and will always inflict Knockdown on every target.

After every use of Primal Force it will be reset to its base form, meaning if you want to use one of the Elemental types again, you have to cast the base skill again. Multi-Target spells may not be a big deal now...but come Chapter 4, multi-foe battles will become much more common as Angela will finally gain a permanent party member.

Rogue Skills

Level 8 - Mystic Dagger - 3 MP | INSTANT CAST
- Angela summons a dagger and throws it at the foe, dealing 60% of her Magical Attack as direct damage. This attack is instant cast, meaning it doesn't take up your turn. But...Brewed...where's the cooldown? There isn't one! This attack deals very little damage, but damage that ignores defense entirely and can be dealt as many times as you want before selecting your attack for the turn.

Level 9 - Last Whisper - 3 TP
- I am SUPER proud of this skill because it has what is probably the most complicated state that i've created by myself. What this skill does is, Angela attacks for some pretty standard damage and inflicts the "Silencer" state on the foe. If the target tries to cast a Magical Attack, while under this state, three things will happen:

1) The attack will be nullified

2) The caster will take 2X their Magical Attack as direct damage

3) They will be silenced for 3 -5 turns!

Warning: I mentioned Fairies and I'm sure some of you are thinking about a busty, lusty Fairy Queen. Unfortunately, she is on the very, very, very short list of monsters who are naturally immune to the Silencer state. Currently that list is: Kitsune SPIRIT (only spirit form), Titania, and Celestina the Unicorn. As of Chapter 3, those will be the only foes immune to this state.

Level 10 - Death Sentence - 10 MP | 5 Turn Cooldown
- so i'm sure most of you have done the Fairy Queen hardcore quest. You may remember a fairy named Luna, who would inflict you with a state called "Luna's Wiles" that would cause you to suddenly take a huge chunk of damage when it wore off. Well, after much trial and error, Angela has learned how to recreate this effect with her capstone skill: Death Sentence.

Death Sentence does no damage by itself, but instead marks the target for the next 3 turns. During those turns, the Mark will memorize the damage that you deal to the target. When those 3 turns are over, the Mark will detonate, dealing 80% of the damage you've dealt in the last 3 turns as direct damage to the target, ignoring defense!

Warrior Skills

Level 8 - Blood Rage | 5 Turn Cooldown | Instant Cast
- To open up the Warrior's new skills is one that took some doing to get to work. Blood Rage is an instant cast that boosts Angela's Attack based on how much HP she is missing. If she is above 75% HP, it will do nothing (but will trigger a cooldown, working to avoid that). Once she's taken enough damage, she'll gain the following bonuses:

Below 75% HP = 25% Attack Boost

Below 50% HP = 50% Attack Boost

Below 25% HP = 75% Attack Boost

Since you're advised to use Blood Rage with the lowest HP possible, I opted to make it not take up your turn. ^_^

Level 9 - Adrenaline Burst | 5 Turn Cooldown
- This is a super cool ability that will make the Warrior a wrecking ball of attacks. What Adrenaline Burst does is instantly refresh all of Angela's cooldowns (does not include itself). It also grants Angela +6 TP for every cooldown that has been restored. As of Chapter 3, Angela has, not counting this skill, 4 cooldowns that can be refreshed for up to 24 TP!

Level 10 - Revenge | Only Usable Under 50% HP | 3 Turn Cooldown
- Revenge is the capstone skill for the Warrior and absolutely incentivizes keeping your HP as low as possible. It can only be used if Angela is below 50% HP and will deal damage based on Angela's missing HP. This means that the more HP Angela has, the more damage this skill can do!

In addition, it will also restore 20% of Angela's max HP after being used. Now, for balancing purposes, this skill does not scale with Attack power. However, I think you'll agree that it still deals an absolutely excessive amount of damage, and has a super cool animation ^_^

Something to note, Revenge DOES have a boosted priority of +50, this means that Revenge is likely to go first. This is to allow you to get as low as possible and not risk dying the turn you use this skill.

Passive Skills

Second Wind - Every point increases the healing of your Healing Wind skill by 5. At level 10, you get a bonus for a total of 60 additional healing. This causes Healing Wind to heal for 100 HP at no additional cost. This is essentially a full heal, for 5 MP.

Felix Felicis - Every point in this passive will increase Angela's Luck. At level 10 this increases her Luck by a total of 30. This grants an additional 30% chance for Lucky Strikes and adds an additional 8 damage to the Lucky Strike total. While this may not seem like much, keep in mind that Angela starts with 20 Luck. So at level 10, this passive gives a 50% chance for 13 additional damage per hit on all of the Jack's skills. This seems small, but keep in mind the Jack has several skills that hit more than once, and that this game doesn't get into terribly high numbers anyway.

Deadly Aim - Every point in this passive will increase Angela's Critical Chance and Critical Damage, up to a total of 20% Critical Chance and 20% Critical Damage. Combined with the other critical items that are being added, this further emphasizes the "Lucky" nature of the Jack class.

Mystic Force - Every point in this passive will increase the "potency" of Angela's Mystic Elemental Damage, maxing out at 40% increased potency at level 10. Essentially, this means that Mystic Missile, Ethereal Blade, and Aura Burst will deal 40% increased damage. And, don't forget, two of those three can ALSO get a "Lucky Strike"!

Blood Charge - Every point causes Blood Weave to increase the power of your next spell cast, from 115% up to 300% more damage on the next cast. This was inspired by the "Power Charge" and "Mind Charge" skills from Persona!

Elemental Mastery - Every point in this passive will increase the potency of your Fire, Water, Air, and Earth Elemental skills, by up to 40%!! This will also affect skills like Blinding Bomb from the Thief, which deals Fire Elemental damage.

Nightborn - Every point in this skill increases Angela's maximum MP, up to 25 bonus MP! The Jack and Thief can both utilize the increase in MP that this will bring, without having to sacrifice equipment to get a boost.

Rejuvenating Shell -Every point in this passive will cause Mage Shell to heal you, capping at 30 HP healed on use. This may not seem like much, but it makes Mage Shell an even stronger defensive skill, and can be used to smooth the cost of using Blood Weave.

Dread Venom - Increases the potency of Angela's Poison attacks (and the Poison state itself). Starts at 20% and scales up to 50%. Poison is the Rogue's bread-and-butter so this was a no brainer. I am keeping a close eye on this to ensure that the scaling is worth the investment, but it should be a great starting place for upgrading the Rogue...well, until you see the next two Passives.

Shadow Strike - Using Take Cover causes your next Quick Strike to deal bonus damage. Starts at 5 and scales up to 60(!!). This is a huge damage boost in a game that has relatively small numbers. Attacking from the shadows is a staple fantasy for rogues and assassins, so having Take Cover interact this way just seemed to make sense. 60 damage may not seem big, but trust me, it's pretty devastating.

Blindside -Blinding Bomb leaves your target vulnerable, causing them to take bonus damage from your next Physical Hit. This damage starts at 10% and scales up to 75%! Keep in mind, this doesn't even require the blinding portion of Blinding Bomb to land. If you hit a foe with Blinding Bomb, they will take bonus damage from your next physical skill. This can combine with Shadow Strike to put out some seriously deadly Quick Strikes.

Elusive Girl - Increases Angela's Evasion with every point. Starts at 2% and scales up to 23%. Evasion is always a really really sticky stat to balance. It completely nullifies any physical skill that doesn't pass the check. However, due to its random nature, in most games players will ignore it entirely. With this state maxed, Angela will have, in all classes, a native 25% Evasion rate, meaning she will dodge 1 in every 4 Physical skills. As a warrior, using the Defender of Grandfal (the best shield in the game so far) she will have a whopping 37% evasion.

Thick Skin - Increases Angela's HP. Starts at +5 and scales to +30. Very simple, keeping in the theme of each class having 1 universal passive. This one will probably be pretty popular since it's super useful for everyone.

Linebacker - Using Charge reduces the damage Angela takes for the next 5 turns. Starts at 20% and scales up to 50%. This is pure Physical Damage reduction, so it's applied after the damage is calculated. This may end up being a bit too strong, but i'm happy to leave it as is right now.

Shell Smash - Using Mighty Guard (guarding while in Defender Stance) causes your next Physical attack to deal bonus damage. Starts at 25% and scales up to 100%. This has an internal cooldown of 3 turns. Similar to the same passive for the wizard, this gives some bonus to using Defender form. This and Linebacker will, I believe, make Defender Stance and Charge much more attractive abilities, without just buffing them needlessly.

Brewmaster - Physical Damage dealt to Angela is reduced by 10 - 35%. This reduced damage is then stored in a state, and staggered over the next 3 turns as a dot. If you've played WoW, this is the same passive as the Brewmaster spec for Monks. What this does is reduces the upfront damage that Angela has to deal with, without fully negating it, as it will continue to bleed over. Utilized properly, this passive can make the Warrior extremely tanky, and really help holding onto that sweet spot for maximum damage.

I'm hoping before March. Thankfully with the skills down I think that's the most complicated part. I have all of the random battles finished, so I have...four more enemies to design (mini-boss, boss, boss, hardcore boss). Then I have to write all the game overs and tickling scenes (8 game overs, 8 reward scenes). Then I can finally start working on the maps. That will probably take about a week with how big the chapter is going to be, and that won't account for testing.

Then I finally have to start on NPCs, quests, non-battle related tickling scenes, plot advancement, graphic creation...yeah March will likely be around the time this sees the light of day, especially if I keep getting sick.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back