• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why are people still doing sessions?!

I disagree with this pretty strongly. If two people meet to play and one of them infects the other, then that person is now another infection point who might spread it to several more people, or possibly a LOT of them depending on how much interacting they do (for example if they're a sex worker who isn't isolating.) And everyone they infect also becomes a new infection point, and so on down the line. They're not just taking a chance on their own behalf - they're taking it on behalf of all the rest of us too.

If people just go around saying "I feel ok with this, so I'm going to do whatever I want," then it completely defeats the purpose of the isolation. It's about being responsible to an entire population of people, not just to themselves.

I think it's extremely irresponsible.

So then maybe there’s a responsibility to shut down the personal section in the forum for right now until the quarantine is lifted [emoji2368]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So then maybe there’s a responsibility to shut down the personal section in the forum for right now until the quarantine is lifted [emoji2368]

People use that for more than just physical meetups, so I don't know. I'll think about it though.

Crises (sp?) always will bring out the best in people, but unfortunately it also brings out the worst in some..take those who chose to spring break back in March...many are sorry now that they did as some have come down with the virus...the symptoms change every day...

Just today I heard it can cause hallucinations, brain seizures and other brain related issues...

I know many, including my sister, who are not seeing or visiting their children and grandchildren, even if they live in the same town, as my sister does...she face times with them..

My husband is at a stay at home quarantine til this Friday, it was a two week quarantine, with pay...I'm sort of hoping that the government will extend this program as he is planning on returning to work next Monday and he is considered high risk...

All I can say is everyone who is able should stay at home...no sessions, no gatherings no nothing...is it seriously worth your life?
Take it from someone who probably only has perhaps twenty some good years left...

You owe it to society to do your part in this...

I also heard on CNN that this virus could re outbreak next winter...it's a killer and it's not picky about who it chooses to infect.

Guys - I do not want the TMF to be a place where people are debating whether or not to follow the recommendations of govt officials and medical experts during a pandemic.

Everyone should do what they're being asked to do. That's my opinion and it's the best advice of the people who are in charge of getting us through this, and that's what the TMF's stance is.

Ok Jeff, how is this related to this sub-forum, however? Can we take an honest look at post #1?

Sessions pay more on average than other mediums. Furthermore, social distancing can cause a multiplier for illnesses like depression and suicidal ideation.

I’m not advocating for sessions during shelter in place, but isolation can be far worse. In some cases sessions are an important part of mental health. That is the case for me. In the event, that this stretches out a year or so, I don’t think I would comply - assuming a found a consenting session provider.

Not everyone is versatile or has the following to replace lost income solely from online. Not to mention, SWs do not have access to the same assistance afforded to other small business during these times - I know many of you are aware of that.

I am fortunate enough to have someone I am sheltered in place with, if I didn’t have them I’d be a danger to myself after about a month of shelter in place without such physical contact in the way of sessions - it was my only form of contact for 4 years. 3-4 years ago I’d have killed myself under such conditions - certainly by now.

Bella, I appreciate your displeasure, and those who have commented. You are hell of resourceful and have the acumen to thrive strictly online if need be. This isn’t the case for many SW, and folks in general.. If anyone wishes to blacklist those who still carry on through the shelter in place, it is definitely understandable.

Is it selfish to not heed the guidelines, yes. For some it’s the difference between eating and not, for others it’s the difference between self injury up to suicide and not.

I have not sessioned since the orders were given. I don’t plan to until they are lifted. I got half down on a session that has been rescheduled - understandably back a month, and will probably be rescheduled again do to COVID. I had sessions scheduled for next week that were supposed to be paid day of, and I converted those to prepay rather than cancel them and save some money there.

Thank you for presenting a thought provoking topic, and for all you do with the community. As of now, I am/have been following the official guidelines. I will let you know if I change tact in the future, assuming this thing drags on for more months.

P.S. I know not everyone partaking in sessions is in dire mental or financial straits. My response is from the perspective of suicidal and lonely SS. Also, for the models I know who are struggling financially due to loss of session income.

I am very sorry for the mental health issues. I know that people tend to be less understanding of those than other medical issues.

I also think that as a society, we should have a more straightforward relief package, that essentially lets people keep their home, utilities and food during this period.

It doesn't surprise me that some people are doing this either from the point of the client or the provider. These probably fall into a few categories and can be more than one as person a can have one reason and person b another.

1) They feel they are healthy and immune or at a lower risk. This is a fallacy of course for a few reasons. The first being that healthy and young people have contracted and died from this. Secondly you can be a carrier and not get very sick so now you go home to your partner, roommate, parent, store clerk, etc. and spread the virus.

2) The person believes it is a conspiracy, over-hyped, etc. and doesn't believe it is what medical professionals say it is.

3) For the client it could be desperation to have a need fulfilled, and itch scratched, an addiction satisfied that leads to internal chatter that justifies the actions.

4) For the provider, money. Some sex workers have no other source of income. In the United States people in the sex industry are excluded from stimulus checks and may, depending on local and state laws, might not be eligible for unemployment benefits or increases. This is a true tragedy that those who are vulnerable such as low income wage earners with no insurance in addition to those in the sex industry are forced to work when they are at risk or even if they know they may be a carrier.

This also extends beyond models, sex workers, and the like. I know of people in the poly community that are going and seeing their other partner even when they are at home with one because they crave that connection. I feel something like that is dangerous and puts multiple people at risk.

In the end it comes down to risk management and some people are assessing their risk is low enough for this.

Almost ONE-THIRD OF COVID-19 INFECTED PEOPLE ON EARTH RESIDE IN THE U.S., the most advanced country in the world. Earth broke 2 million positive cases and the U.S. leads at 30.53%, or 614,246 people, plus 20.4% of total deaths, or 26,024 people. The closest country in deaths, Italy, is 1/5th of the U.S. population. THE VIRUS IS BIPARTISAN!

Italy is number 22 on Earth at 17,758 people tested per million and the U.S. at number 43 at 9,367 tests per million. We're so behind on tests that 42 other countries exceed us to include Russia. Let that sink in! Note: these are my personal calculations from the numbers used by both the White House administration, state governors, and the press.
d15bbec261a26c52c963aa1aa2a4d829.jpg

Almost ONE-THIRD OF COVID-19 INFECTED PEOPLE ON EARTH RESIDE IN THE U.S., the most advanced country in the world. Earth broke 2 million positive cases and the U.S. leads at 30.53%, or 614,246 people, plus 20.4% of total deaths, or 26,024 people. The closest country in deaths, Italy, is 1/5th of the U.S. population. THE VIRUS IS BIPARTISAN!

Italy is number 22 on Earth at 17,758 people tested per million and the U.S. at number 43 at 9,367 tests per million. We're so behind on tests that 42 other countries exceed us to include Russia. Let that sink in! Note: these are my personal calculations from the numbers used by both the White House administration, state governors, and the press.
d15bbec261a26c52c963aa1aa2a4d829.jpg

The reason 1/3 of the worldwide COVID-19 cases are in the US is because after China, and India we have the largest population in the world. There are 326 million people in the states. NYC alone has more people than many entire countries.
Italy by comparison has 60 million. Canada who's almost as geographically large as the US has 50 million. Just look at the numbers. Even Russia has less than half as many people as we do. Any country with 5-6 times as many people will obviously have more infections.
If you want an accurate indicator of how each country is affected, look at the rate of infections per million people. The US is relatively low in that category.

Last edited:
Who TF is really believing the numbers Russia or China are coming up with

Who TF is really believing the numbers Russia or China are coming up with

Most of them didn’t even start reporting until last month LOL did you know they own TickTock LOL just gathering info on us while you’re sitting at home on TickTock
Smh

And I am definitely a numbers person and let me tell you the numbers don’t lie when I say that we are the worst in containing this even if you look at ratios unfortunately it’s just people that don’t believe it’s going on they keep spreading it and doing sessions and not adhering to lockdown orders that it just keeps spreading and spreading and spreading and it will and it’s not going to stop because people don’t want to do their part

So, I ran numbers (THESE ARE MY NUMBERS, NO MEDIA), triple checked, and the U.S. is “winning” with the COVID-19 positive cases at 560,433 and the closest country behind us, Spain, at 166,831 as of this post. The U.S. has done 8,559 tests per million while the other FOURTY-TWO countries above us average 24,442 per million tests per country, yet we have FIVE TIMES the amount of positive tested cases! Which means there are FIVE TIMES MORE carriers in the U.S. than any other country on the planet.

We sit at country #43 on this planet when it comes to COVID-19 tests per million yet five times (per million on average) the amount of people (in the U.S.) tested positive from ALL the 42 countries above us. Over 1/5 of the deaths on the entire planet happened in the U.S. and over 1/3 of all positive tests in the world are in the U.S. out of 195 countries on this planet. Oh, on the red/blue maps, it’s 50/50, it doesn’t care who you voted for or will vote for, it’s only looking for humans. Let that sink in. Wake the Fu¢ꓘ up people! #nonpolitical #truth #USbehindOnTests
47bd9c0c02a8e282d1a40d3c0d6f1acf.jpg

Right now, the U.S., and the world, need to unite, not divide, so we can all get through this pandemic alive and not lose loved ones. So, I want to debunk a few things that actually do more harm and divides us than unite us. This is not red vs. blue this is about fact vs. fiction. Before you read on, fun fact: You could fit Rhode Island into Alaska 425 times! (It'll come in handy shortly.)

First, let’s bust the map myth. You’ve seen that meme, an outline of the U.S. on top of a map of Europe pushing, “I’m sorry, did someone say the US has more cases than….” Oh, and Europe has over 770 million people, twice the population of the U.S., in smaller land mass.

Ironically, the U.S. is actually larger than that overlay, and to prove that, all of Alaska fits into the U.S. and the purpose of that meme is to "deflect" why the U.S. numbers are higher. So, let’s play right into it with this fun fact: The smallest state in the U.S., Rhode Island, has a total of 3,529 cases of COVID-19 and 87 deaths with an average of 24,509 tests per million while Alaska, the largest state in the U.S., has a total of 293 cases of COVID-19 and nine deaths with 11,487 tests per million.

Remember that earlier fun fact: You could fit Rhode Island into Alaska 425 times!

When it comes to COVID-19, it doesn’t care where you live landmass wise, it thrives on dense populations not acreage.

Moving on. Many argue the “Worldmeter” numbers are off— I agree, but it’s all we got and those numbers are used bipartisan by the White House administration, state governors, media, and other world agencies. Some places under- or over-report, and some countries are suspect in what they report, to include the U.S., China, Russia and others—so it’s not a perfect science.

The other argument of the “Worldmeter” website is that it brings numbers down in “per million” when it should be “per capita” so, let’s bust that myth too.

When it comes to “per capita,” the problem lies in the misuse of the term as per capita is a term used more in statistical financial analysis that means “per person” or “on average” like in the measurement of the GDP.

An example on how to find per capita: “Divide the metric by the number of people in the population to get your per capita figure. For instance, if 500 citizens in a town earn a total of $12,500,000 in annual salary, the per capita annual income for the town is $25,000.”

In this case, the “metric” is “total COVID-19 tests conducted” within the population. The metric is "tests" not people. Ironically, “people” divide into the metric to determine the end result.

So, to find per capita: The U.S. population is 330,601,728 and the total COVID-19 tests done in the U.S. to date are 3,207,917. To find the per capita (on average) chance of you being tested in the U.S., you take 3,207,917 and divide by 330,601,78 which is 0.9% and that means per capita, 99.1 % of the U.S. population that could be tested, have not been tested.

Thus, using our per capita results, “On average every person in the U.S. has a 0.9% per capita chance of being tested for COVID-19 and a 99.1% per capita chance of not being tested for COVID-19” and if you want to go further, you can add at the end of the sentence, “per million people in the population.”

To do per capita measurements, the “metric” is the “total COVID-19 tests conducted” within the population unit/region, not the total tests done per country. Rhode Island, the smallest state in the U.S. has 12-TIMES the COVID-19 cases and deaths than the largest state, Alaska.

In addition, the U.S. population is per capita, at 4.25% of the Earth’s population, yet the U.S. has 31% of the total “reported” CODVID-19 cases on the planet per capita. Do I believe those numbers are accurate? I know my math is and I agree, governments and others either under- or over-report and only your God knows what is true.

The purpose of my post isn’t to divide, it’s to bring forward the facts so we can educate ourselves and the moral of the story is to do your research, with at least two credible sources, before you post anything about this virus especially if it’s coming from either side of the isle. The majority of ALL politicians worry about two things, themselves, and the votes to stay in office so they can help themselves and nothing more. They are the metric, COVID-19 is the divisor, and we’re the end result. Stay safe and God Bless everyone!
9af8ab63969d33d5949dc4de0c6f2992.jpg

8a0479f7b04297591788a6db31d995a2.jpg

02763c53b0bcf8afbc2e8e192a7dcff8.jpg

I don't even know wtf a tiktok is

And I don't know how you square :

The purpose of my post isn’t to divide, it’s to bring forward the facts so we can educate ourselves and the moral of the story is to do your research, with at least two credible sources, before you post anything about this virus especially if it’s coming from either side of the isle. The majority of ALL politicians worry about two things, themselves, and the votes to stay in office so they can help themselves and nothing more. They are the metric, COVID-19 is the divisor, and we’re the end result. Stay safe and God Bless everyone!

with the approach and tone of the op

Last edited:
Easy... I’m the OP and I’m posting facts To help educate yes stay home doesn’t mean to be mentally divided just physically for a good reason!

I know you are the original poster, I was referring to the original post vs now; shame vs educate

I have been. I'm just confused between "stay the fuck home you selfish assholes" and "I'm trying to help and educate"

But thanks ig

I have been. I'm just confused between "stay the fuck home you selfish assholes" and "I'm trying to help and educate"

But thanks ig

When there is pushback clearly people need education
Clearly one tactic isn’t working and I’m desperately trying to have the masses understand what they obviously don’t

I didn’t think I needed to spell it out
I was wrong

Just think a lot of people probably dismissed this thread when they clicked on it and read that first post, which is unfortunate as there is helpful information posted after that.

Just think a lot of people probably dismissed this thread when they clicked on it and read that first post, which is unfortunate as there is helpful information posted after that.

You’re more than welcome to make educated posts yourself… Honestly the fact that any of this needed to be said is absolutely indescribably ridiculous!

The fact this has gone on this long and the post has this many people that do not understand what it means to have stay at home orders… Ordered by the government… Ordered not suggested is insane!

Criticize how you want just as long as you’re doing it from home I don’t care

Thank you, though I didnt need your permission. I just think your thread woulda been more successful, and probably reached / resonated with more people if you were really about that educating thing but it just seems like condescension, which can sometimes result in the opposite of the intended goal.

Good luck

Thank you, Im tryna educate you on how to get people to listen lol but here's another one dippin out haha

Again as long as you’re doing it from home cool [emoji41]

the first post is my personal opinion due to my education and personal experiences as a sex worker in this industry that holds plenty of value and merit.

I see now this was all a waste of breath

And Darwinism wins again

Thank you, though I didnt need your permission. I just think your thread woulda been more successful, and probably reached / resonated with more people if you were really about that educating thing but it just seems like condescension, which can sometimes result in the opposite of the intended goal.

Good luck

Well the more we go back-and-forth the more that it’s post at the top of the thread where people see it regardless so they’re seeing my original post of why are people still doing real time sessions and it’s planting the seed every time we go back-and-forth so I will keep replying to you just to make sure it keeps getting visibility thanks so much for your concern

Everyone has seen my frustration and my rationale along with my facts my point has been made those who know me understand and those who don’t... will

Thank you for staying home and not being selfish ;)

Because ppl can do what they want ? Some people choose not to live in fear or buy into the fear mongering

Well the more we go back-and-forth the more that it’s post at the top of the thread where people see it regardless so they’re seeing my original post of why are people still doing real time sessions and it’s planting the seed every time we go back-and-forth so I will keep replying to you just to make sure it keeps getting visibility thanks so much for your concern
Everyone has seen my frustration and my rationale along with my facts my point has been made those who know me understand and those who don’t... will
Thank you for staying home and not being selfish ;)

Your numbers are valid; those can't be disputed. I am completely on your side regarding the facts. But there are other numbers and factors that have to be taken into consideration.

22 million people are now unemployed (so far) because of the virus and our responses to it. A lot of those people were living paycheck to paycheck. More of them are still working, in jobs that are considered "essential", except in terms of how they're treated and how they're paid. Working or not, a lot of those people have kids at home now 24/7, and now they're trying to feed, clothe, and keep from going stir-crazy when a lot of things in their world have gone that way. My sons are grown, but I can tell you, if this had happened 10-15 years ago, when they were small, I'd have been terrified, and looking for anything I could to make them and myself feel better, or a little more in control.
This is fucking up a lot of people who will never have to deal with the physical effects of the virus, or even lose someone they know to it. That doesn't mean it's not fucking them up.
I'm not going to judge anyone on their response to this anymore as long as they're not endangering other people without their consent, or arguing against people who take precautions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back