• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why are people still doing sessions?!

When I first saw this thread posted, I was thinking of producers that were still putting out content. But then I thought, maybe they were already filmed and just took time to edit and release, and it overlapped with the start of social distancing. Is that the case for the some of the videos still being posted? or was this more about people posting personals and such? I haven't kept up with the thread after the first page.

When I first saw this thread posted, I was thinking of producers that were still putting out content. But then I thought, maybe they were already filmed and just took time to edit and release, and it overlapped with the start of social distancing. Is that the case for the some of the videos still being posted? or was this more about people posting personals and such? I haven't kept up with the thread after the first page.

Some may still be doing shoots depending on where they are in the world and what their current restrictions are. Given that much of the planet is under some form of lockdown or restiction order atm though, it's unlikely that many are still filming at present. Some producers are re-releasing older content and others are putting out clips that they filmed beforehand. For my own part, I've got tons of pre-shot material so could feasibly carry on releasing new clips all year if need be. Not everyone will have as much material stored up but I suspect most will be able to keep on releasing something until the restrictions ease.

Regarding sessions, I have noticed an increased demand for both private sessions and customs since the lockdowns began, probably because people aren't able to get what they were getting from their usual sources. I'm not able to do any at the moment but have had a lot more people approaching me out of the blue with requests. Similarly, I've had some existing models and random camgirls etc getting in touch to ask whether I'm still working. Undertandably, it works both ways when there's a sudden shortage.

Actually, someone earlier mentioned Dr. Fauci saying that it's okay to meetup on Tinder. That's a good reason right there.

Also, you are making some assumptions about people that just may not be true. For some, the need to earn a little extra money (maybe due to lack of a stimulus check) might be worth the risk of doing a session. It is not up to you to decide what should be important to someone. You can decide what important to you, but not others. Also, people have lost jobs or maybe they just need to connect with someone and in a desperate time like this, I'm pretty sure no one gives a damn about The Hierarchy of Needs, so I don't think that's an argument.

I'll summarize what I said in my message earlier - Your tone ruined this thread. You really squandered an opportunity to get your point across by trying to berate and order people to do things that you have no authority to do. You did an outstanding job of research and providing facts to support the way you feel, only to waste it by basically talking down to everyone. Speaking in a condescending tone along with all the cursing was another offense. You claim that the tone didn't matter but it does. There have been over 100 posts to this thread and I'm pretty sure less than 20 have been about the topic you intended to discuss. That's your fault and if you really don't think it's important to be constructive when getting your message across, do you really care? Your tone has become the subject here and that's a shame.

Still reading aren’t you?
Clearly it worked just fine [emoji3059]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This girl is always coming on here talking down to ppl and throwing tantrums when people don’t agree with her...no need to bash people if the tone woulda been different this post wouldn’t of backfired so much lol

I am a woman and that’s not true
Please stick to facts
Nothing backfired
You all read it
Success
#winning

Personals
Content is stored

Human to human contact with a sex worker is not dating on tinder and it’s more dangerous and my pint is to not be selfish for a few months please so WE CAN ALL get back to work

Egocentricity is a theme here for some

Listen up all you tickle fans STOP DOING REAL TIME SESSIONS DURING A PANDEMIC! What is wrong with you? I do this professionally, and I also have what’s called an IGA deficiency. Basically I have auto immune issues and the common cold could kill me. The Coronavirus is sure to take me out if I catch it. I am doing the responsible thing and you should to KEEP YOUR ASS AT HOME! Usually I’m not crass but seeing people do sessions right now and prolonging this virus spread is just pissing me off. I WANT TO GET BACK TO WORK TOO SO STAY HOME SO WE CAN ALL WORK! Selfish people who think this is just affecting you think again and doing sessions is not how we end this so STOP DOING MEET UPS PEOPLE!!!!

Stop being rude
Stop being selfish
Stop meeting in real life
GROW UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE
We are all in this and you’re not better than any one else so do us all a favor
STAY THE FUCK AT HOME!

I am taking note of models who are still sessioning and refuse to work with these irresponsible ladies...
work now and be black listed later when producers ask me who should they work with.... welp. Not the ones who help spread a virus!

Seriously the people who are not staying home make me sick
Please don’t kill me because you’re selfish!
I’d like to leave the house at some point

Thanks
From EVERYONE!

Ps our older crowd thanks you too!
d9116a8b1d4d41cc53624fe982f90d81.jpg

Here is the original post so people don’t forget.Talking about blacklisting people wow!. You have no business talking about science when you’re this emotional about it especially since you say it would be a death sentence for you and other types of people if they catch it. That is categorically false and honestly it’s not worth debating you on the science since you want to shut people down who don’t agree with you or who may not be practicing what you specifically want. There is a lot up for debate in the science of this whole thing but there’s no way we can have that debate with you because you’re clearly way too emotional about the whole thing. I was planning on going to the Tickle Party in March before it got cancelled and was looking forward to session with you. After this sorry display you just lost a customer whenever you decide to open your business again. I will say you are one of the best to watch get tickled there is no denying that. But holy hell what a hot mess this thread became because of the way you attacked people. Good luck to all with their health (physically and mentally) during this time but just as important good luck to all coming out of this thing financially and really just back to where they want to be with their overall lives.

At this point the entire point of the thread is getting over shadowed with drama, politics, and people instigating issues that never existed. The first few pages seemed genuine and fine and then it became a train wreck. Why don't we end it on the "stay home, stop trying to have sessions, and if you're gonna play do it safely with the one person you're intimate with and know well"

[emoji2937][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji869]

Here is the original post so people don’t forget.Talking about blacklisting people wow!. You have no business talking about science when you’re this emotional about it especially since you say it would be a death sentence for you and other types of people if they catch it. That is categorically false and honestly it’s not worth debating you on the science since you want to shut people down who don’t agree with you or who may not be practicing what you specifically want. There is a lot up for debate in the science of this whole thing but there’s no way we can have that debate with you because you’re clearly way too emotional about the whole thing. I was planning on going to the Tickle Party in March before it got cancelled and was looking forward to session with you. After this sorry display you just lost a customer whenever you decide to open your business again. I will say you are one of the best to watch get tickled there is no denying that. But holy hell what a hot mess this thread became because of the way you attacked people. Good luck to all with their health (physically and mentally) during this time but just as important good luck to all coming out of this thing financially and really just back to where they want to be with their overall lives.

Actually, someone earlier mentioned Dr. Fauci saying that it's okay to meetup on Tinder. That's a good reason right there.

Also, you are making some assumptions about people that just may not be true. For some, the need to earn a little extra money (maybe due to lack of a stimulus check) might be worth the risk of doing a session. It is not up to you to decide what should be important to someone. You can decide what important to you, but not others. Also, people have lost jobs or maybe they just need to connect with someone and in a desperate time like this, I'm pretty sure no one gives a damn about The Hierarchy of Needs, so I don't think that's an argument.

I'll summarize what I said in my message earlier - Your tone ruined this thread. You really squandered an opportunity to get your point across by trying to berate and order people to do things that you have no authority to do. You did an outstanding job of research and providing facts to support the way you feel, only to waste it by basically talking down to everyone. Speaking in a condescending tone along with all the cursing was another offense. You claim that the tone didn't matter but it does. There have been over 100 posts to this thread and I'm pretty sure less than 20 have been about the topic you intended to discuss. That's your fault and if you really don't think it's important to be constructive when getting your message across, do you really care? Your tone has become the subject here and that's a shame.

If nobody like the tone of the original post which was aggressive pissed off and frustrated in the beginning you did not need to engage… Whoever needed to engage with somebody just to be argumentative shows a mentality and an illness on your part not mine it is my thread it is how I feel and if you don’t like it you can totally move on and ignore it but by engaging you have to insert your own ego into the conversation and then inspired emotional upheaval by being argumentative

It’s a forum of discussion not to criticize someone’s approach

Yet if you don’t like the approach you do not have to engage with the approach and you can totally move on that my friend is on you

And if I have one less person at the tickle party who doesn’t agree with me and could possibly be a carrier of terrible viruses and germs and please keep your ass at home I don’t need you at the party

The parties doing just fine without you thank you and it will remain off until the stay at home orders are lifted because that is the responsible thing to do in this community

And as an active member in this community and a leader in the tickle community for many females I have a high responsibility to show them how to be responsible with their health and the health of others in this industry again if you don’t like my approach you can move on and not read it it’s crazy how that is a possibility rather than engaging and being very critical of what you don’t like

Yes unfortunately because of my health issues if I catch the coronavirus I am in a very high percentile like 80 to 90% that I would probably die so if that isn’t a strong enough point for you to stay at home for me think of your neighbor that might have the same situation that you do like

Blacklisting:

Yes as somebody that produces their own content and is usually a reference for other producers for Models I will let every producer know which model did not adhere to stay at home orders and was out doing sessions They could possibly be caring terrible diseases because they are irresponsible that is my choice

It is my choice to only have Models at my home to film if they are the type of person that is going to be respectful of my home and my health and if they are not respectful of their own health I’m sure they won’t be respectful of mine and they will be blacklisted from me I cannot tolerate unhealthy people around me

And for the guys that are looking to do sessions during this time I’m also making a note of them and they come to me and ask for session later I’m going to humbly deny the request because I cannot trust their cleanliness

If me blacklisting people that could possibly cause me harm is a problem for you then I’m really sorry about that however my health is more important to me and the people around me that I work with I wish you all a great day at home

If nobody like the tone of the original post which was aggressive pissed off and frustrated in the beginning you did not need to engage… Whoever needed to engage with somebody just to be argumentative shows a mentality and an illness on your part not mine it is my thread it is how I feel and if you don’t like it you can totally move on and ignore it but by engaging you have to insert your own ego into the conversation and then inspired emotional upheaval by being argumentative

It’s a forum of discussion not to criticize someone’s approach

Yet if you don’t like the approach you do not have to engage with the approach and you can totally move on that my friend is on you

And if I have one less person at the tickle party who doesn’t agree with me and could possibly be a carrier of terrible viruses and germs and please keep your ass at home I don’t need you at the party

The parties doing just fine without you thank you and it will remain off until the stay at home orders are lifted because that is the responsible thing to do in this community

And as an active member in this community and a leader in the tickle community for many females I have a high responsibility to show them how to be responsible with their health and the health of others in this industry again if you don’t like my approach you can move on and not read it it’s crazy how that is a possibility rather than engaging and being very critical of what you don’t like

Yes unfortunately because of my health issues if I catch the coronavirus I am in a very high percentile like 80 to 90% that I would probably die so if that isn’t a strong enough point for you to stay at home for me think of your neighbor that might have the same situation that you do like

You ever met that type of person that can take no responsibility for where they went wrong ever? The kind that doubles down on shit? ^^^^^

Oh yeah, that orange guy in the white house....

PS. Most people don't make money from this site, so they have far less to lose than you if you're gonna be spitting venom. Might be some science to think about in that. Good luck with your job

You ever met that type of person that can take no responsibility for where they went wrong ever? The kind that doubles down on shit? ^^^^^

Oh yeah, that orange guy in the white house....

f2b09bb5747daf07d94aee012bc27edb.jpg

Considering you were agreeing with me at one point… Talk about double down and I have more DM’s about how crazy you are than anything else in my DM‘s right now please stop commenting it has nothing to do with the topic

I was already obeying quarantine, so the complaint didn’t apply to me. I wanted to give you some reasons why people might still want to do sessions, but then i saw all the back and forth about your tone and ended up addressing that as well. I know it’s a cliche, but not all publicity is good publicity.

I appreciate you oneying the Quarantine orders thank you for being responsible my clip sales are just fine my avn stars is just fine my session requests are still coming in and bottom line is I’ve actually gotten more of them because people like the fact how passionate I am about this community and my bratty tone only made some people want to tickle me more so I appreciate your concern and I also appreciate you adhering to the stay at home orders thank you

This thread is hilarious actually. It really all comes down to your own viewpoint on what people should be doing right now.

Bella, we have to be honest here. Your very first post is not informative. It is very emotional and condescending. I completely understand why you are pissed off beyond belief and emotional about it because someone who is only thinking of themselves may contract this virus, have a session with you, it can put your life in danger. So yes, you should be pissed off and people should understand why.

BUT, did you really expect that by making such an emotionally charged post, people were going to come out and say "you know what? That Bella is right. I have been selfish. Why am I thinking about my own needs and wants when I should be thinking about hers and others? Maybe I should continue to be lonely in my home and go into a deep depression instead.". People have different motivations. Right, wrong, indifferent, people make their own life choices. You have your right to do what you do, but so do they. Some of your posts were very good as you wanted to support your point of view with numbers and charts and all that stuff. But, had you started your initial post with less emotion, no way this thread goes 10 pages (so far). You have to admit, your original post is very emotionally charged. You can't expect to go in guns blazing and then be surprised when people push back. That is a natural human response. You come at me angry, I am going to come back at you with the same fire. Nothing gets resolved...

To the folks who are trying to get sessions. I understand why. For me, being at home is very hard. I am social creature and I sorely miss human interaction. It is driving me crazy. BUT, I value my life way more. I don't want to be careless and then contract this virus and take that gamble or pass it on to others. The point of this thread (I think) is to let you know that your actions can cause major life consequences for others. So if you desperately need to do a session, keep one thing in mind. You may endanger others. Can you live with that on your conscience?

So in the words of Rodney King, "Can we all get along?"

Lotta shit going on out in the world that's screwing with people's heads. I don't care what angle people are approaching this from, nobody's having fun with it, and it's coming out in weird ways.

Maybe we should just lean into it, and rename the thread, "CORONAVIRUS 2020 STRESS-RELIEF TOTAL ANNHIALATION CAGE MATCH!!"

Anybody know it The Undertaker is back (again)?

This thread is hilarious actually. It really all comes down to your own viewpoint on what people should be doing right now.

Bella, we have to be honest here. Your very first post is not informative. It is very emotional and condescending. I completely understand why you are pissed off beyond belief and emotional about it because someone who is only thinking of themselves may contract this virus, have a session with you, it can put your life in danger. So yes, you should be pissed off and people should understand why.

BUT, did you really expect that by making such an emotionally charged post, people were going to come out and say "you know what? That Bella is right. I have been selfish. Why am I thinking about my own needs and wants when I should be thinking about hers and others? Maybe I should continue to be lonely in my home and go into a deep depression instead.". People have different motivations. Right, wrong, indifferent, people make their own life choices. You have your right to do what you do, but so do they. Some of your posts were very good as you wanted to support your point of view with numbers and charts and all that stuff. But, had you started your initial post with less emotion, no way this thread goes 10 pages (so far). You have to admit, your original post is very emotionally charged. You can't expect to go in guns blazing and then be surprised when people push back. That is a natural human response. You come at me angry, I am going to come back at you with the same fire. Nothing gets resolved...

To the folks who are trying to get sessions. I understand why. For me, being at home is very hard. I am social creature and I sorely miss human interaction. It is driving me crazy. BUT, I value my life way more. I don't want to be careless and then contract this virus and take that gamble or pass it on to others. The point of this thread (I think) is to let you know that your actions can cause major life consequences for others. So if you desperately need to do a session, keep one thing in mind. You may endanger others. Can you live with that on your conscience?

Well said! My thing is that I get this virus is serious and ppl are dying but there are also alot of recoveries too but ppl and the media would rather talk more about the deaths I mean alot of hospitals are chalking up just about every death as covid19 and that is a fact. Viruses don’t just go away so hiding in the house for months while destroying the economy really isn’t the answer because it’s going to keep coming back every year! All we can do is take precautions the best we can but we need to move forward.. ppl need to get back to work and businesses need to open being shut down too long will hurt us more in the long run

Rude
Again...

Bella, come on...

I'm with you on the point you were originally trying to make, and I still agree with what you're saying. But you don't need to respond to every single comment and get sucked into these back and forth arguments. They serve no purpose, and are distracting from the original purpose of the topic (one that, again, I agree with you on). If anything, this type of thing (from almost everyone who's posted in here, myself included) is doing nothing but driving the wedge between the two viewpoints further.
Myriads has asked that we keep this civil, as the discussion is a valid one that's worth having, and yet practically every post since has ignored his request. If someone has a valid argument or viewpoint they'd like to bring up, then that's fine. If you feel the need to respond to that viewpoint, then that's also fine. But the snark that's been there from both sides has no place in a civil discussion.

It worked
I’m good with that!
And yes people came and emailed me and thanked me for saying what I said and how I particularly, because of who I am and how I normally conduct myself, that it really WAS THAT SERIOUS! So if it wasn’t the approach for you oh well, it worked for others and then I got your attention laid out the facts and dealt with triggering everyone and if that’s what it took so be it [emoji2368]
My fans have welcomed the unusually aggressive tone towards this topic. I care about my fans. They know this, and also know that I do not normally take that route however the ploy worked and I thank you for just doing what is in everyone’s interest

Posted above are a list of companies hiring
Change happens
Always will and it’s the one thing you can count on in life. Those who can’t adapt will fail and that is no ones fault but their own. No need to be selfish as our world changes.
I’m sure the books “who moved my cheese”
As well as “rich dad poor dad” and “one minute entrepreneur” would do these people good as well no need to lash out at me or the fact things just change

Another stance I have that is controversial but true is:

STOP USING PLASTICS
STOP POLLUTION
STOP BEING A VIRUS FEEDING ON A HOST WHO DOES NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE BACK
DONT GET MAD WHEN MOTHER NATURES FIGHTS BACK. Most lifestyles support the virus and many others and until we can be more self sufficient and engage in healthy lifestyle practices giving back to Mother Nature this will be reoccurring and it will be our new lives permanently. But no one would have listened to that either ;)

Ok, I shouldn't do this, but I've had some wine, so...

What if guy desperate for session has a session and then self-quarantines for two weeks, deciding he'll take the risk for himself but won't endanger others? [BTW, this is because a lawyer can't help but argue -- this is not, "I have a friend who..."]

What if the woman doing the session has maxed her credit cards and literally can't buy food unless she does a session?

But extreme hypotheticals aside, I definitely support the intent of the original post. People should be a lot more respectful of the rules on this and realize that they are putting the lives of other people at risk when they do not. Just go to a grocery store -- good luck staying 6 feet from people. I now play Human Frogger (remember the video game?) every time I go for a jog, crossing to one side of the street, then the other, etc. while people stroll down the middle of the sidewalk. Really? You can't just move to one side or the other? This is not a "kids these days" complaint, but rather, a comment on human selfishness. The people walking down the middle almost always are in their 20's or 30's. Presumably, the thought process is, "it won't kill ME if I get it. If I get it will I infect others? Not on my radar screen."

Ok, I shouldn't do this, but I've had some wine, so...

What if guy desperate for session has a session and then self-quarantines for two weeks, deciding he'll take the risk for himself but won't endanger others? [BTW, this is because a lawyer can't help but argue -- this is not, "I have a friend who..."]
"

You need to self-quarantine 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after. You could still do it once a month.

You need to self-quarantine 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after. You could still do it once a month.

I doubt that is the case for someone offering sessions because they are hurting for money or depend so emotionally on it they need it...

Once a month is not very believable

Just like I’m never eating bar nuts because I don’t trust people actually wash their hands after using the bathroom

So yeah in “theory” once a month is feasible with a trusted play partner if both are honest and understand cross contamination, however this situation is less than likely if advertising out of “need”

I just want to be able to see my family like my sister who is a head nurse of two kids and most of my family on the front line but if it doesn’t effect someone personally they usually don’t care about adhering to the rules. I’m sure I share this frustration with many

I’d love to see my nephews again
I would love to see my mother and sister again but I can’t unless we all just stay home for a few weeks.

I guess everyone else’s needs are more important than the millions this is effecting

But is missing a few months of sessions really that detrimental to your wellbeing is the question

She wants to see her kid... so is a session worth it guys?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_GC3VRHXHE/?igshid=1qtlkz6cgkp9d

Keep in mind testing in itself is not the most accurate still regarding the pandemic because by the time you come back negative for a test you could become positive in another.

So how good or bad the social distancing is creates another issue to consider.

And yes you can miss out on a month or a week of action but with no cure on the horizon how long are you willing to hold out to satisfy your own internal illusion of health? A month? Two? 12?

Keep in mind testing in itself is not the most accurate still regarding the pandemic because by the time you come back negative for a test you could become positive in another.

So how good or bad the social distancing is creates another issue to consider.

And yes you can miss out on a month or a week of action but with no cure on the horizon how long are you willing to hold out to satisfy your own internal illusion of health? A month? Two? 12?

Does it matter!?

Once we make this world so toxic to live in this will be how it will stay unless you have a hazmat suit smh [emoji2368]

If that’s the case so be it! What can I do to stop it? Nothing but I’m going to make sure everyone stays safe and healthy and in my profession we go on moratoriums for disease all the time and it’s shut down productions for weeks or months because one idiot (who “needs” sex) decided to go out and have sex outside the industry... sound familiar
So we deal with this mentality all the time and it stops productions
Just like it a doing now

Welcome to the sex workers world
We deal just fine
We figure it out
And you guys can too unless you’re saying you’re not as strong or resourceful as a sex worker?

...illusion of health? Oh you mean trying to stay out of the hospital and not die on breathing support with no family around me this year? Last year I almost wasn’t so lucky when I got a cold from a client who couldn’t stay home when they were sick and didn’t tell me til I was tied and being coughed on.
That cold went into my lymph nodes and o almost died three times in one day so it is no delusion staying out of th hospital and I can do that as long as no one else is a selfish carrier who only thinks about themself.

We are at 2.5 mil cases
170,000 deaths
With all numbers still rising and you think it’s a illusion?
It has a fast mutation rate
There are two strains already
Can we just stop feeding it please?!

Stopping the spread before summer could allow it to die off for the most part
We will have a second wave in the fall but it doesn’t have to be this deadly if we can get a hold of it now

I feel like I’m just beating a dead horse at this point

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back