• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do you bitch that there are no women into tickling?

Yes, it is worse, and this is why:

People really do respond to gathering threads to say they can't
come. It's annoying to me, so I bitched about it.

People really do deny being creepy, when they are creepy, and
it's annoying, so I bitched about it.

Bitching that there are no women makes you a fucktard, because
the truth is, there are plenty of women here. You just have to not
be stupid and socially inept so that you can interact with them. :)

I'd be honored, where are we going? :D

your really not helping yourself or topic of discussion when you lash out because everyone doesnt exactly share your same opinions.

Let's not dump on Fetlife too much (though I do agree about spammy Collarme). It's a great resource for learning about local gatherings, where you have the potential to meet a lot of open-minded folks. My best friends from the BDSM community hang out there regularly. It has its morons, but so does every site on the internet.

As to those complaining, it's probably more about their personal lack of opportunities more than anything else. Now, it could be caused by any number of things. Perhaps they live in an area that doesn't have a lot of active forum members. Maybe they don't live anywhere close to where gatherings are held. Therefore, their options are very limited. That would be frustrating for anyone, so I can sympathize.

On the flip side, there are plenty that just don't make the necessary effort. A great example of this is a post that I can recall from a few years ago. There was a guy that made one of those "leaving the TMF" threads. He had an obscenely low post count after having been a registered member for a good number of years. A couple of us tried our best to politely explain what he needed to do to increase his chances, first of which was posting more so he'd make himself visible. His response was basically, "I don't want to put in the effort, so I think I'll still leave." Those types, I can't feel sorry for.

Why does the woman have to be attractive? Shouldn't her being ticklish enough? There are so few women on here as it is. If you are expecting a Playboy Bunny, then you have very high unrealistic expectations. What do you do when you talk to a female on here that has no pictures in her profile? What if you start chatting with her about meeting up and then she sends a picture. If you find the woman unattractive would you blow her off? That would be horrible.

Search for friends first and see what happens. Everyone knows, or should, that you don't find a relationship until you stop trying.

I was fortunate enough to actually "date" someone from here in all the years I've been a member, but frankly it was something that just happened. We talked for awhile and from there something sprang forth. Unfortunately many things complicated the situation and it did not end well. I will not go into it and frankly I am not proud of how I handle my end. I made mistakes, said things I am not proud of, but hopefully I've grown as a person since then. But never has my intent for being here been seeking a partner. Frankly sometimes I wonder why I do come here because I'm not all that active, although I have tried a bit recently, and there is some serious negative vibes buzzing around much of the forum.

Granted this being the internet, misunderstandings are a must and intent can never truly be known to all. Ah well, all one can do is their best and if not then try again I suppose.

Why does the woman have to be attractive? Shouldn't her being ticklish enough? There are so few women on here as it is. If you are expecting a Playboy Bunny, then you have very high unrealistic expectations. What do you do when you talk to a female on here that has no pictures in her profile? What if you start chatting with her about meeting up and then she sends a picture. If you find the woman unattractive would you blow her off? That would be horrible.

Well the fact of the matter is that for many people here (perhaps the majority) tickling is sexual. So, yes, attraction is an important factor. That's not to say that you should dismiss and ignore people you don't find attractive - that would be incredibly rude and cruel. Still, finding somebody ticklish is not going to be enough for many people. Think about it, in the normal dating world is it "enough" just to find somebody of the right sex/gender? Of course not, you have a whole set of standards. For a lot of people, physical attraction is a big one. It's no difference here.

Why does the woman have to be attractive? Shouldn't her being ticklish enough?

That's kind of a dumb question. This is a sexual fetish for most of the people. I wouldn't want to do anything sexual with someone I don't find at least a little attractive.

That being said, everyone has a different idea of what is attractive. Thinking that playboy bunnies are every man's fantasy is a bit off.

However, the girl would have to be incredibly disgusting with little to no personal hygiene for me to not meet up and see if we at least get along. If we get along well enough, then it would likely still be fun to hang out, tickle each other, etc.

There are other great guys here!!!! These are semi-random selections....

Asking questions doesn't bother me if they're nice about it --- This is a fetish forum....
BUT --- If they don't take "no thank you" for an answer, that's a problem. :ermm:
And I'm sure that does happen too :(

Posting about one's self in an attempt to elicit a positive response: BRILLIANT!

If that's you, it's a pity I'm not a bit younger. :shock: Cute & smart & sensitive with real humor = well, not the most common creature....
Either gender. :imouttahe

Any British women here?

I'm not commenting on every guy in this thread who's nice, decent, funny & attractive but I'm surprised you don't have more running over to the UK at this point :p

Ladies, im tossing my hat into the arena. im now available for all your tickling needs! just email me at your convenience. thank you. :cool:
Your personality definitely overrides your political confusion, in your favor :D

Just so I know for sure, what exactly constitutes douchie behavior? I live in constant fear of being a douche, and would really like to avoid it.

It's REAL simple ---- You don't do this, I'm reasonably sure,
but since you asked, this advice is for others in the general populace.

You can & should enjoy any fantasy you like, no matter how depraved ---- as long as you're safe, sane & consensual in reality. I don't think that's asking too much....? :ermm: :shrug:

But you may simply want to refrain from filming, behaving or posting to this effect:

OH YEAH YOU DA MAN!!! --- SHE HATED IT!!!! SHE HAD NO CLUE!!!! MAN WAS SHE PISSED!!!!
THAT WAS REAL, SHE WAS SCREAMING & CRYING!!!! THEN SHE WENT SILENT!!!!
SHE REALLY F**** HATED IT!!!!!!! SHE HAD NO F----- IDEA WHAT SHE WAS GETTING INTO!!!!!! :woot2:
I WANT MORE GEN-U-INE AGONY!!!!!!!
-------WHERE CAN I GET MORE?!?!?!?!
REAL TORTURE MAN, PROSTITUTES, FOREIGNERS, GIRL NEXT DOOR NEEDS MONEY & GETS TRICKED ----- AWESOME SHIT!!! NOT THAT FAKE CONSENSUAL CRAP!!!

--------CAN YOU KIDNAP HER AGAIN?? --- HUH?! HUH?!
:firedevil

And they really do wonder. :facepalm:

Last edited:
So bitching about the things that annoy you and calling people fucktards is your idea of social grace?

When a guy says, "Man I wish I could find a woman on this forum to tickle" it usually means one of two things. Most of the time it means there are no available women that are near to wherever he lives. The rest of the time he usually means there are little to no attractive women on the forum that are single and available.

I've never heard a guy express a belief that there are no women on the TMF. If I did, I would think he's inaccurate, but I wouldn't flame him for it.

My main point is that men bitch that there are no women on this forum
who are into tickling. That simply isn't true. We're here. It's irritating when
I see it so much.

your really not helping yourself or topic of discussion when you lash out because everyone doesnt exactly share your same opinions.

I'm not lashing out, I'm defending my position.

Well, I still want to go to the Heart Attack Grill some time, just have to find out where it is :D

and ofcourse fly to the states :D

You're not even in the states?? :sowrong:

Do NOT believe this. Just don't. You'll regret it :crazy:

O HAI BEBE :kissing:

I'm a Woman into tickling. Right here. 'Ler. :))
:wavingguy:devil::3poke::2poke::innocent::angel:

Where in Florida? We're having a little kinky party in our
hotel in Miami tomorrow night (well, at this hour, it's technically
tonight ;) )

See, I brought my son to a munch before, but we we hold munches, its more like a group of friends just hanging out. We're not usually all talking about tickling the whole time, and my son is still too young to understand.

That being said, I'm still looking into babysitters. ASAP.

*sigh*

now I feel lame.

dont feel! ok!:)

I see it so much.

I've don't remember anyone bitching about there not being girls on the forum. There might be a few comments about how all the girls are guys or something, but meh.

Now I've heard a lot of bitching about people unable to find girls in their area that wanna throw themselves at them for tickly good times.

But whatev.

I see it so much.
Since you ignored MY main point to reiterate your own, I'll try to be a little more clear. I think you're being excessively hypocritical, and here's why.

You admittedly bitch about the things that annoy you. You seem to think that's okay. But when guys bitch about what annoys them (such as a shortage of available women), that's not okay.

That's hypocritical double-standard number one.

Then on top of that, you issue these behavioral mandates. Be intelligent. Don't be a douche, etc. Then you turn around and call people "fucktards" and bitch about whatever annoys you. In my book, that is unintelligent, douchey behavior.

That's hypocritical double-standard number two.

Now this is just a theory so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there is some kind of deeper frustration at work here; and I'm guessing it has to do with you finding a guy. If I'm totally out of line here, let me apologize in advance. I just can't think of any other reason to explain why you chose this one thing out of all the inane ideas that are often expressed on this forum that most of us either just ignore or respond to calmly.

If this is true, then you might want to consider changing your sig picture to something that doesn't send such a strong "I'm already taken" message. If I were looking for a girl, that would be reason enough to pass you right by.

If I'm wrong, than please accept my apology or feel free to count me among the rest of the fucktards.

I'm not commenting on every guy in this thread who's nice, decent, funny & attractive but I'm surprised you don't have more running over to the UK at this point :p

Thanks, that was a lovely thing to say. :)

There are plenty of us, many of whom are single (!!!!), who would
be happy to chat with you, if you reach out in an intelligent manner.
Instead of bitching in the personals section that females do not exist,
your time would be better spent, in my opinion, getting involved in the
community and talking to people. Don't be afraid of other guys, I can
tell you homophobia is generally a turn-off.

Don't bitch that there are no people in your area. There are people all
over the place. Join fetlife.com. Host a munch at a nearby restaurant.
Post it on Fetlife as an event, and find your local group, and advertise
it there. Advertise it here. People will show up. The munch group that
I co-founded started with like 5 people. Now we have 20-30 at any
given party. That's how you meet people, whether you're looking to
play, or looking for your lifetime mate.

So shut the fuck up and stop bitching that women don't exist! I can
assure you, we do!

Well said, Mondy!
I agree with you 100%.

Like me. I'm a female and I'm into tickling. Except there's the fact that I'm gay but that's beside the point! :/ We DO exist! :eek:

That's kind of a dumb question. This is a sexual fetish for most of the people. I wouldn't want to do anything sexual with someone I don't find at least a little attractive.

That being said, everyone has a different idea of what is attractive. Thinking that playboy bunnies are every man's fantasy is a bit off.

However, the girl would have to be incredibly disgusting with little to no personal hygiene for me to not meet up and see if we at least get along. If we get along well enough, then it would likely still be fun to hang out, tickle each other, etc.

I do agree with you. Thinking that every straight man is attracted to the platinum blonde, stick-thin type is offensive to them. If I were a man, I'd be insulted by the generalizations. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone has different preferences, regardless of biological sex.

Since you ignored MY main point to reiterate your own, I'll try to be a little more clear. I think you're being excessively hypocritical, and here's why.

You admittedly bitch about the things that annoy you. You seem to think that's okay. But when guys bitch about what annoys them (such as a shortage of available women), that's not okay.

Then on top of that, you issue these behavioral mandates. Be intelligent. Don't be a douche, etc. Then you turn around and call people "fucktards" and bitch about whatever annoys you. In my book, that is unintelligent, douchey behavior.

Now this is just a theory so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there is some kind of deeper frustration at work here; and I'm guessing it has to do with you finding a guy. If I'm totally out of line here, let me apologize in advance. I just can't think of any other reason to explain why you chose this one thing out of all the inane ideas that are often expressed on this forum that most of us either just ignore or respond to calmly.

If this is true, then you might want to consider changing your sig picture to something that doesn't send such a strong "I'm already taken" message. If I were looking for a girl, that would be reason enough to pass you right by.

If I'm wrong, than please accept my apology or feel free to count me among the rest of the fucktards.

You come across as a total asshole, actually. So at this moment, yeah,
I'd lump you in with the rest of the douches. Maybe I'm wrong. You sound
intelligent enough, you just simply come across as arrogant and holier-than-
thou. But I'm sure that whatever I say is just hypocritical, so should I even
bother to continue?

I'm in the country where weed is legal, so if you ever decide to visit we'd go to a coffee shop and get high legally :cool2:

Awright, let's go. :D :smokingiscool:

Thanks to the anonymous tipster. How blind I am! Drew, you shouldn't
be trolling for women anyway, or are you no longer married? Or are you
not really looking, you're just making a fine point. Either way, thanks for
popping in. You're just popping up in all sorts of places here lately. I'm not
sure why I didn't figure this one out on my own. D'oh!

You're not wrong. You nailed it.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back