• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why feet?

janis

TMF Poster
this has probably been talked about a lot here but ticklish feet seem to
be so attractive to tickle. more so than any other ticklish spot.
why is that?

Janis

I don't know why others like to tickle feet more than any other part of the body, but for me personally I love to tickle feet both in nylons or bare more than other areas because I have a foot fetish for female feet along with my more intense tickling fetish. I love the female feet especially if they are well cared for and have polished toenails, I think it makes the female feet more attractive. I love soft soles and pretty toes. I love not only to tickle the female feet but I also love to use my tongues on them and suck on their toes. The female feet being ticklish especially extremely ticklish is a big plus also as I love to make a lady giggle and laugh hysterically while I am tickling her feet or sucking on her toes and licking them.
I know from your profile that you have extremely ticklish feet, can you please post some pictures of your feet in here so we can all see, or if you like just send the pictures to me personally at [email protected]
Anyway like I said I can not answer for all the people who like to tickle feet more than other parts of the female body but this is my view on it.
Don't get me wrong I do enjoy tickling underarms and sides and tummies and knees also but FEET are my #1 tickling spot that I love to tickle.

TicklesFemales:wavingguy:feets:<<<<----

this has probably been talked about a lot here but ticklish feet seem to
be so attractive to tickle. more so than any other ticklish spot.
why is that?
For me, it is the intersection of my two major erotic interests. :D

I love doing things with women's feet other than tickling. :feets:
I love tickling and being tickled by women on other parts of the body. :tickle:
Both together is best of all for me. :feets: :tickle:

There is all force in feet, and that who tickles him gets it as a vampire.:cheer:

I have been into female feet since my age of reason. long before I ever was into tickling. I am similar to mils, in that in addition to tickling female feet, I also like to do other things to them as well, such as kiss bare soles. lick soles, and suck on toes.

As to "Why". For myself, I think I enjoy feet because you can do more to them than just tickle them. They can even be used for more sexual purposes, ie foot jobs.

That's my view about your question.

Mitch

Theres the obvious, that alot of people are attracted to that area so it becomes the preferred target.

Also when your tied up, its about as far away from what you use to protect yourself, even if you got an arm free, youde not help yourself, theyre so volunrable to attack, The helplessness adds to it for me.

I have such a fascination with femininity. The feet are oft-neglected parts of our bodies, so, when a lady takes the time to keep her feet clean, soft, smooth, and her toenails perfectly painted, it shows that she really enjoys being feminine.

I love kissing, caressing, massaging, and tickling a lady's pedicured feet. Of course, my love for her feet does not at all mean I don't highly appreciate other parts of her.

I became a feet guy before becoming a tickling guy.

Feet are a popular area of fetish. Guess that is the reason why tickling and feet often go hand in hand.

Some theories:

Because they're hard to reach and/or defend.

Because they're 'protected' and/or commonly not in contact with the world, thus perceived to be more 'sensitive' AKA ticklish.

Because they're 'curvy' (toes, arches) and most humans are attracted to curves.

Because of the skin color (of the feet themselves, which are usually 'fair' and the arches, which are commonly 'pale') and the exotic colors of 'toenail polish'

Both feet and armpits are obvious targets as they are the most sensitive. Other candidates are the nipples, groin, inner thigh, and ears.

Both feet and armpits are obvious targets as they are the most sensitive. Other candidates are the nipples, groin, inner thigh, and ears.

Actually, I think sides/stomach are the most 'obvious' targets, to those who aren't into tickling/feet/armpits/whatever. I mean consider that they're generally always vulnerable and easy to access, and how often people give others casual tickles there. Atleast from my experience this is so.

Now it is true that armpits/feet become the most obvious targets when exposed, but those aren't casual circumstances usually.

But as for why feet, meh. My guess is because many here were into feet before tickling, and are into tickling mainly because of feet.

Or because evil mutant talking giant feet aliens are abducting people and brainwashing them into loving feet, in preparation of their eventual invasion. I think it's obvious that we are not alone...They're watching us. <_<

Would it not be just because they tend to be the most sensitive? Most nerve endings, or something of the sort.

let an arch fiend and real heel respond before the undertoe...

i too have a congenital foot and tickling fetish. the two for one thing is great. most of the cartoon tickling i remember focuses on bare feet. feet are usually visible/accessible in spring and summer( as i've said before, to a foot fetishist every beach is a nude beach) and after a hard day(massage anyone?) once home year round. Feet do usually give a good reaction but of couse your mileage may vary. you never run afoul of the "you touched my boobs" police, unless you reaaaaaly need glasses. ;)

I have such a fascination with femininity. The feet are oft-neglected parts of our bodies, so, when a lady takes the time to keep her feet clean, soft, smooth, and her toenails perfectly painted, it shows that she really enjoys being feminine.

I love kissing, caressing, massaging, and tickling a lady's pedicured feet. Of course, my love for her feet does not at all mean I don't highly appreciate other parts of her.

I do not paint my toenails and never have, but I'm very sure I'm every bit as feminine as any other woman.

I do not paint my toenails and never have, but I'm very sure I'm every bit as feminine as any other woman.
I agree. Personally, I prefer the slightly unkempt (but not exceedingly dirty) feet. Excessive amounts of exfoliation, polish and moisterising is not my particular preference.

I think its because they have a "personality" all their own. Even though they are attached to the body, they have an independence to them like the hand. The toes can curl, spread, grasp etc. The textures differ from the top, to the balls and heel, to the arches and toes. There are many different places to explore. Feet, like hands can express emotion as can be verified by their use in advertising. Just my thots...

Personally, I think this is no more of a choice than what sex you were born, what color eyes you have, your height. I think it's "pre-wired" for the most part. There are things in everyone's past that helps them realize, or makes them aware of this particular kink. It's what you do with it after becoming vastly aware that sets us apart. Just my humble opinion. I know I've been asked before "why feet?", and all I can say is that's how I was made!

Fun....

The fact that a woman's beautiful feet are "beautiful" is the reason why I enjoy tickling them so much. The more beautiful they are, the more I want to tickle them!

I find for me I really didn't choose feet. Idk, My attraction to feet started when i got a nice pair in my lap and I was turned on. I guess its hard wired into my brain. I mean i still love all the other parts of a girl that everyone else likes, but a nice pair of feet have the same effect.

Perhaps the foot fetish is a bit more common than the tickling fetish, so there is bound to be quite a bit of overlap. The foot fetish is probably the most common fetish there is (or maybe just the most publicized?)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back