• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women's footwear that just drives you nuts

StephanieLocke said:
There's so many shoes I'm crazy about...stilettos...opera pumps...clear heeled dance shoes...strappy sandals...but I think these feet from my movie Hot Pink with Artemis Antone are really, truly yummy.

Even if they are only wearing bubbles!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Mistress Locke ... just wondering when the video "An Afternoon's Tickling" will be released? Sounds like it's gonna be one heckuva must-see!

there's a lot of footwear i like on women. tennis shoes always drive me crazy as i like athletic women, but i love boots. the one style of boot that was always cool were those Doc Marten boots. man, i see those on a woman and it drives my imagination into ticklish thoughts!

myfeetrsweet said:
:feets: I love wearing my black leather, open-toed, slip on sandals to the office. I love to dangle them off my toes as I work. Sometimes my feet are so soft after a pedicure they almost slip out of my sandals without even trying... :smilelove

Are those what I hear referred to as "mules" or "slides" or whatever? I LOVE those! But you tease! Someone needs to grab your feet and make you laugh till your sides ache when you do that! I volunteer, of course! :wavingguy

ticklishscribe said:
my favorites are Adidas three stripe, those cute little white keds, K-Swiss tennis shoes, "skateboarder shoes" like onestars, Vans, Converse All-Stars (low and hi tops). And I love to slowly remove them and the socks from my lees...

amen to that!!!!...i love seeing white keds and k-swiss tennis shoes on women....drives me nuts!!!...nothing is better than to slowly remove them and "get down to business".... :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy

Slip Out Of Your Sandals & Slip Into ........... This!!!

myfeetrsweet said:
:feets: I love wearing my black leather, open-toed, slip on sandals to the office. I love to dangle them off my toes as I work. Sometimes my feet are so soft after a pedicure they almost slip out of my sandals without even trying... :smilelove

Myfeetrsweet ... I would like to take this oppurtunity to offer you my MOUTH as your footwear of choice! Just slide whichever pretty tootsie you like into my surprisingly comfortable ... what I like to call : Wet Shoe! Also , at no-extra cost to you! ... this all-season foot-attire comes w/it's own handy-dandy tongue-massager !
Remain in sweet , ticklish agony/ecstacy everyday w/the TKLMAN Wet Shoe!

Offer good while supplies last!

myfeetrsweet.
If only to be a co-worker who happens to pass by your office, to see your footwear conveniently slide off to bare your sexy peds.
Barefeet, jeans - my absolute weakness - other than eyes that sparkle when the tickling commences.
Take care.

all right ms. myfeetrsweet!!

talking about your ultra soft feet...how soft and ticklish r they...how bout sum tickle talk in the PM if you like....those fur lined clogs sound sexy as well...i can tell ya your driving dudes nuts....hahaha! hope to hear from u!

Women's Footwear

My favorites are definitely spike-heeled pumps with all-nylon stockings,garter-style with rht. I consider flip-flops tacky & ugly,but there are barefoot sandals I like. My favorite style was popular in the '60's & 70's,they had a t-strap between the toes & had a strap around the heel,but I have seen some bare-heeled ones I liked. Ialso like Dr.Scholl's Exercise Sandals.I don't like sandalfoot hose,I prefer reinforced toes,even with open-toed shoes.

Women's Footwear,Part 2

An afterthought to yesterday's message,nine years ago,I sold ladies' shoes in a department store.The sandal style I like was on the market again.They were selling great,often bought by guys as gifts for wives & girlfriends.A year or two later they just quit making them,the same thing happened in the late '70's.I once sold two pair to a boy who was about 10 or so.He said they were birthday presents for his mother & older sister,who shared the same birthday.He also said they both had pretty feet,which could be shown in the sandals he was giving them.A young foot fetishist in the making.

Gettin' 80s

Anyone remember these? These used to give me mad tickling urges back in the day.

BTW these pics are taken from sneakerfetish.com, and the model is a lady who goes by the name of Eve. I've emailed her and asked if she was ticklish anywhere and she said no. :(

Last edited:
Women's Footwear

In another thread about a picture of Katie Holmes, I responded about a Pictorial in a 1999 issue of LIFE where she's wearing the sandal style I like.That picture is also there on the website:www.katieholmespictures.com.I hate to see her with Tom Cruise & getting into Scientology,a cult founded by a hack writer who openly admitted to starting a religion to make himself wealthy.

im suprised no one mentioned these..but i really love seeing those chinese slippers.. the ones that come in all colors..its like you can see the toe but you cant att he same time and you see lots of heel and sole..i love em..and they dangle them and slides outta them all the time...its like heaven

Now obviously I'm one for bare feet... but I also like it when a girl covers her feet up. Don't know why, mabye it's the 'less is more' left to the imagination rule! :)

I like the combination of socks and converse trainers. That sure gets my imagination! :D

I toetally agree !!!

directorofplays said:
I can't believe there wasn't a single mention of ballet slippers or soft sole moccasins. I love soft soled shoes where you can actually see the footprint the girl makes right on the sole of the shoe. These shoes are also great because you can almost leave them completely on, yet be able to maneuver a finger inside and tickle the arch with ease. If I had one wish, it would be to see see the old Britney Spears "Got Milk? ad with her in Ballet slippers...but tied up and ready for a good tickling!

I absolutely adore ballet slippers! I know exactly the photo you're talking about!
It is posted at a yahoo club that I own dedicated to ballet slipper fetish.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/balletslipperedcuties/ if you are interested.
I love how easy it is to get a finger at the arch and tickle away.

I used to do musical theater in high school. The dancers always wore their slippers and I was always tickling their feet! each and every dancer got a tickle from me! I love how petite, dainty, and feminine they look. the toe cleavage the shape and form the slipper takes of the foot. The ease of removal for more tickle action! I love them more than flip flop sandals!

Can't you just see yourself tickling the foot those slippers were on?
Can't you smell the leather and sweet foot scent?
Can't you see the toes wiggle in the slipper?
Can't you hear her laughing at the touch of her sexy foot from your tickling?
Can't you feel yourself wanting to do just that?
I can!

Jsatbsf

When I was in maybe 3rd or 4th grade, I remember going over to the house of this girl named Nicole. We were playing some board game or something on the floor and she was in socks, so I kept grabbing her feet and tickling them. Eventually she went upstairs and came down with ballet slippers on so I couldn't tickle her feet anymore. And just like I've always been, when I thought I couldn't tickle her feet anymore I lost interest and went home. :D

For me it's cowboy boots with jeans and hopefully she is wearing NYLON STOCKINGS underneath. :xpulcy:

I like the "Cleopatra" shoes with the straps up the ankles. The Untamed Beauty character wore a variation of those during the first season of "The Lost World."

Unfortunately, you never see women wearing these type of sandals anymore. I suppose they aren't exactly in style. But they still look hot!

I wear a lot of high heeled, open toed shoes. Usually a 4 inch heel often times the back of my foot is also showing. I also enjoy wearing wedges and strappy sandals. I love shoes and I work at a shoes store so I get a discount. I don't like wearing flat shoes as much because I love the way that heels and wedges make my feet and legs look and for me they are very very comfortable.

The more it shows, the more it drives me nuts. Flip-flops and strappy sandals are my favorites. :feets:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back