• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women's footwear that just drives you nuts

The more it shows, the more it drives me nuts. Flip-flops and strappy sandals are my favorites. :feets:

i actually prefer the inverse to that logic, i love a flat or pump that is dangled, it makes my im.agination wander and multiplies the drive me crazy factor

These pictures of Cristina Scabbia say it all. Love that woman and her footwear. :xpulcy:

High heeled sandals on barefeet......or athletic socks with no shoes.....

If she has on no socks or stockings, I love high heel sandals because I can tickle her while the shoe is still on. But I still love to take the shoes off. If she is wearing athletic socks with no shoes, taking the socks off is like unwrapping a gift.

I wear a lot of high heeled, open toed shoes. Usually a 4 inch heel often times the back of my foot is also showing. I also enjoy wearing wedges and strappy sandals. I love shoes and I work at a shoes store so I get a discount. I don't like wearing flat shoes as much because I love the way that heels and wedges make my feet and legs look and for me they are very very comfortable.

And Lily has just made my day. ;)

Being a huge foot man, most any kind of sandal, or flip flop, especially sandals where you can see most of the foot on the girl wearing them.

Mitch

i gotta say my favorite is socks and sneakers, or even socks and athletic adidas sandals. i love seeing girls wearing cute socks with those kind of sandals.

i was lucky to get to worship the socked feet of a girl my senior year of highschool, and she wore white socks with puma sneakers. i like pumas so that the shoe is tight on the foot and makes the socks get more worn in. i tied her feet down and before i tickled her, i kissed, licked, and smelled her beautiful socked feet.

i also like it when a girl sticks her socked foot into my mouth while being involved in a sexual activity. something about it makes me very happy.

Flip flops and sandals: proof that God wants foot fetishists to be happy. :D

i gotta say my favorite is socks and sneakers, or even socks and athletic adidas sandals. i love seeing girls wearing cute socks with those kind of sandals.

i was lucky to get to worship the socked feet of a girl my senior year of highschool, and she wore white socks with puma sneakers. i like pumas so that the shoe is tight on the foot and makes the socks get more worn in. i tied her feet down and before i tickled her, i kissed, licked, and smelled her beautiful socked feet.

i also like it when a girl sticks her socked foot into my mouth while being involved in a sexual activity. something about it makes me very happy.

Puma sneakers and socks are nice, gives the feet a nice odor :).

Any sneaker worn without socks, but preferably unlaced Keds. When a girl makes her heels pop out or dangles her unlaced Keds it's the most entrancing thing I've ever experianced.

For me, besides the obvious flip-flops and strappy sandals, my favorites are those cute little white K-Swiss tennis shoes, "skateboarder shoes" like onestars, Vans, Converse All-Stars (low tops). Oh and when it comes to high heels or boots, there's something about heels or boots that have a light-colored sole. I know it's really weird and I've never heard of anyone else having this kind of quirk, but I really like when a woman's boots or heels have light-colored soles. Anyone else care to share what kind of women's footwear really drives you wild with tickle lust?

Yep, tennis shoes get me, especially with white no-show socks.

I like most kind of sandals. The Nike swoosh and the Adidas slides I would say are my favorate. Alot of folks wear them in this area.

Awesome thread! If a woman is going to wear shoes at all, I've been partial to the open heels (not sure what they're actually called). They're the ones that are essentially a sole with a few, thin straps.

c7ee2a7f91390ded18913f5181a24347.jpg

I also like anything that exposes the arch (whether or not the toes peek out)

Jennifer-Aniston-picked-simple-sexy-heels-Were-Millers.jpg

And anything that shows off the arch, as Emmy Rossum demonstrates:
Emmy-Rossum-Feet-1563728.jpg

shoes which leave lots on view

heels of different heights with exposed flesh or nylon, peeped toes, strappy sandals, pumps with arch cleavage, or slides.

easily pleased. lol

Attachments

• DSC01488.JPG
    DSC01488.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 26
  • DSC00739.JPG
    DSC00739.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00717.JPG
    DSC00717.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01115.JPG
    DSC01115.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 41
  • Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 52
like these

these types of things. lol

Attachments

• ls10.jpg
    ls10.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00134.JPG
    DSC00134.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 12 074.jpg
    12 074.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • 12 200.jpg
    12 200.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
  • 9 366.jpg
    9 366.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
and these

very easily pleased

Attachments

• DSC09651.JPG
    DSC09651.JPG
    296.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC08414.JPG
    DSC08414.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC09047.JPG
    DSC09047.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC08951.JPG
    DSC08951.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • DSC09475.JPG
    DSC09475.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 18
There is something very sexy about those barefoot sandals. Recently the first girl I had a real-ish tickle sessions with, when I was 18, posted close up photos of her wearing some on facebook. Her feet are very ticklish and I just about melted.

Nike or addidas comfort sandals :) girls at my school wear them alot sometimes with socks and ive noticed with the comfort footbed it makes their soles really red almost pink and I just want to feel those sandals they must be all sweaty and then I would just immagine how sensitive their feet are to tickle with a feather :) all the girl b ball players and volleyball players wear them after practice :) :)

Hello everyone!

Well, my own shoes don't drive ME nuts, but I imagine these would drive most foot and tickle guys absolutely mad!

Shoes with no sole...the architect-designed Julian Hakes Mojito!

They are elegant, not slutty, and offer access to arches. Ballet dancers don't really need arch support, so I find them very comfy! YMMV.

http://feetfair.com/coming.html (BTW, go to Feetfair.com tomorrow Feb. 9, I and the Mojitos are Feetured on next week's cover, and there are lots more pictures of my feet in and out of The Shoes there)

vy9led.jpg

2a6t8wo.jpg

Attachments

• giofair.jpg
    giofair.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 41
  • jhelectricblueelectricblue.jpg
    jhelectricblueelectricblue.jpg
    562.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 2a6t8wo.jpg
    2a6t8wo.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back