• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Hunted #2

Just finished reading the two issues and I have to say this is really fantastic work. I have never read any fetish comic which had such good characters and well visualized torture scenes. My favourite is Commander Candace but I also love Vicki. It was amazing to see her sadistically tickled like this in the second issue. When will we get to see Candace tickled? In the next issue? Any plans when it will be released ? I'll buy it definetely. GO ON WITH IT GUYS. YOUR ROCK IT!!!!

That's great to hear! Even though we publish fetish books with an adult audience in mind, rest assured we will never use one-dimensional fetish models to fill the roles. Jon wrote Hunted #2 and it is truly amazing! He will continue being amazing in his capacity as head series writer for Hunted and dazzling everyone with his ability to make these characters truly come alive.

I am really excited about the prospects for this line and our products in general. I hope you are, too :)

That's great to hear! Even though we publish fetish books with an adult audience in mind, rest assured we will never use one-dimensional fetish models to fill the roles. Jon wrote Hunted #2 and it is truly amazing! He will continue being amazing in his capacity as head series writer for Hunted and dazzling everyone with his ability to make these characters truly come alive.

I am really excited about the prospects for this line and our products in general. I hope you are, too :)

I'm also very excited how the story will go on and if our villain is able to capture Commander Candace and Lae'shar :) And I wonder if Lae'shar is ticklish at all :)

But if you just keep being awesome as in the two issues before I have no doubt that it will also be mindblowing :)

I'm also very excited how the story will go on and if our villain is able to capture Commander Candace and Lae'shar :) And I wonder if Lae'shar is ticklish at all :)

But if you just keep being awesome as in the two issues before I have no doubt that it will also be mindblowing :)

Does this look like the face of someone who would laugh under the feather?

:D

sharrEsmeFce_finallowL.jpg

That's cool the girls are from all ove the world. Luv it!!!! Now that I read it again, I see that

That's cool the girls are from all ove the world. Luv it!!!! Now that I read it again, I see that

Glad you like :)

In this version of the future, one central government governs all humanity both on Earth on its few colonies. This is juxtaposed with the decentralized power structure we've come to know in The Agencies. But it means the expeditionary force in Hunted is truly an international one. And certainly fun to write.

Just reread Hunted 2. I still love it ;-) Any news about Hunted 3 or the Bathsuit calendar ? :-D

Just reread Hunted 2. I still love it ;-) Any news about Hunted 3 or the Bathsuit calendar ? :-D

The swimsuit calendar was a tongue in cheek suggestion by me, but I do think it would be fun to do. We'll see if we can coerce Yuri enough to make a couple pinups for us to that effect. Should be fun :)

Hunted 3 script is a work in progress right now. As soon as it is drafted and approved, we will launch immediately into production!

Hey Obelsklk,

any information about the project status of hunted 3 ? :)

Love your publications

Hey Obelsklk,

any information about the project status of hunted 3 ? :)

Love your publications

I received the script for Hunted #3 on the 4th of July, read it, and am in the process of preparing review notes for Jon, the scriptwriter. Some things here and there may change in the final version of the script, but nothing will deviate too strongly from Jon's original vision.

All I can say so far from the original script is "Holy s***!!" It's going to be an intense issue.

I received the script for Hunted #3 on the 4th of July, read it, and am in the process of preparing review notes for Jon, the scriptwriter. Some things here and there may change in the final version of the script, but nothing will deviate too strongly from Jon's original vision.

All I can say so far from the original script is "Holy s***!!" It's going to be an intense issue.

Well you know how to make things interesting Oblesklk. I can barely believe that the intensity of issue 2 can be topped but I fully trust in Jon's sadistic side. But Commander Candace deserves to be tickled like there is no morning.And not to

forget Lae' shar.

Greetings

Well you know how to make things interesting Oblesklk. I can barely believe that the intensity of issue 2 can be topped but I fully trust in Jon's sadistic side. But Commander Candace deserves to be tickled like there is no morning.And not to

forget Lae' shar.

Greetings

I didn't think it was possible but it's good to be proven wromg from time to time :)

Production will likely start later this month with a targeted autumn release date.

Damn you Oblesklk you know how to make people curious about your products. But now I need to know more ;-) Any hints that you can give to us ? :)

This looks really different, but neat. Yurihausen is a good artist and you guys do good work so i will pick this up sometime

Damn you Oblesklk you know how to make people curious about your products. But now I need to know more ;-) Any hints that you can give to us ? :)

It's a scene of desperation I have never seen done before, I've always wanted to see, and after I read it, wish I had written it.

It is beautiful :)

Yurihausen starts production this week. We can give some teasers during production, but that likely won't be until September or so.

This looks really different, but neat. Yurihausen is a good artist and you guys do good work so i will pick this up sometime

I sincerely hope you like it. This series is just beautiful. Its story is beautiful, as are its characters, and the artists creating the world are phenomenally talented. It is a very different work of art, you are correct about that. There isn't really anything out there like it at all.

It's a scene of desperation I have never seen done before, I've always wanted to see, and after I read it, wish I had written it.

It is beautiful :)

Yurihausen starts production this week. We can give some teasers during production, but that likely won't be until September or so.

I sincerely hope you like it. This series is just beautiful. Its story is beautiful, as are its characters, and the artists creating the world are phenomenally talented. It is a very different work of art, you are correct about that. There isn't really anything out there like it at all.

Wow that really sounds like a real highlight to me this fall. I'm very curious how this series will go on and who is the next victim of our terrible mastermind :)

Great work with this series guys!!!!

Wow that really sounds like a real highlight to me this fall. I'm very curious how this series will go on and who is the next victim of our terrible mastermind :)

Great work with this series guys!!!!

As the leaves turn colors and the air turns again frigid and unwelcoming, we hope this issue's release this autumn warms the hearts of tickle lovers everywhere :)

As the leaves turn colors and the air turns again frigid and unwelcoming, we hope this issue's release this autumn warms the hearts of tickle lovers everywhere :)

The waiting time is always the worst ;-) Are there any new information you can give to us about Hunted 3 or some artworks ? :)

I just picked up hunted 1 and 2 and they're really good. Ive never seen artwork like this before
When is 3 coming out and can you post pics?

The waiting time is always the worst ;-) Are there any new information you can give to us about Hunted 3 or some artworks ? :)

I just picked up hunted 1 and 2 and they're really good. Ive never seen artwork like this before
When is 3 coming out and can you post pics?

Any updates about Hunted 3?

I've been a bit remiss in providing updates. For that, I apologize. Hopefully this production teaser helps :)

vicHopper_1.jpg

Great Artwork. How I missed Yuri's art. Do you have a release time for hunted 3?

I believe I answered you in another medium, but overlooked your question here. I'll answer in case others are wondering the same thing: we're looking at a February 2014 release date for Hunted #3. The artwork is completed, it is now with the letterer for final production touch-ups.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back