• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Deepest Darkest Tickling Fantasy (No Shame)

A certain celebrity comedian who mentioned the tickle art I've made of her in her latest show. That's real.

The fantasy is she reaches out to me and asks me to recreate it for real

A certain celebrity comedian who mentioned the tickle art I've made of her in her latest show. That's real.

Now I'm awfully curious of who she is, and what she said about your art!

Omg where do I start? I have so many,.....

1. To be kidnapped and wake up fully restrained on a table or bed or even standing. Blindfolded so I can't see.. and then feel my shoes be taken off, followed by my socks and then i start to laugh because I know what might be coming. Then the tickling starts and I'm begging and laughing. I feel my pants being cut off me, and my shirt , bra and panties too, left completely vulnerable. I then get tickled everywhere, feeling hands on me as I'm screaming and laughing. My mouth then gets taped and the blind fold comes off and I realize there is a camera recording.

2. To go to a house party. Play a game of some sort and lose, and everyone tackles me down and tickles me, removing clothing as the time goes on and not having any say how long it will last for.

3. To be vibrated and tickled at the same time, or have a dildo used on me haha

What an awesome thread!

OK, as a Ler it would be to have one of my fave Lees spreadeagled on a bed and just have fun taunting and teasing them and whispering in their ear as I go to town on them. Fingers, tongue, maybe a stiff feather, some oil. She is intent is showing me how much she can take, I am intend on showing her how much I can give. My fave Lee outfit is bra, jeans and barefeet. We start there and it ends where it ends.

As a Lee, I’d have to go back to being 18 and being inducted into the ways of sensual and sexual tickling and domination by a smoky-eyed, vivacious woman in her early 30s. She enjoys having the body of a young man at her disposal. At that age I’d probably blow my load the first time she blows gently in my ear but at that age you also benefit from ‘rapid reload’ and she’d have her way with me until she has milked me dry.

I also have numerous fantasies about an ex. She stood 5’6 and was cute in a girl next door way with auburn hair and a slim, athletic body that drove me wild. I have an image of her that lives in my head rent-free where she was dancing around getting dressed. She wore low-rise jeans pulled even lower by this brown leather studded belt she loved. Her bare feet were poking out of the bottoms of her jeans and the only other thing she wore was a lacy red bra that made her perky boobs look amazing. She was also the most ticklish woman I’ve ever dated but it drove her nuts. I only got to tie her up and tickle her a couple of times and her feet were off-limits.

As she’s my ex now, I have fantasies of her in this outfit being at the mercy of some of my favourite male ticklers from over the years. The tickler goes to town on her, no holds barred. Ties her and tickles her however he wants and he gets those pretty little feet of her toes. Merciless taunting, sensual torment - the works! Some of the ticklers would just tickle her for ten minutes on the bed but for others it might be a multi-stage process where she ends up naked, oiled, tickled and wanded until she nearly passes out from a series of ticklish orgasms.

There are more of course but that’ll do for now.

"Consensual non-consensual" where I have something someone desperately wants and has to go through an intense, nightmare, humiliating tickle torture before I fork it over.

They can make it stop, on command, at any point, but then they don't get whatever the thing is. And they desperately want the thing.

Cmon now... why hide who it is? It would be cool to look up that comedy special.

Being the unfortunate guest speaker at a human sexuality college course, having to explain my tickle fetish to a room full of college students. I'm also wearing very skimpy clothes (spaghetti strap shirt, no bra, micro mini skirt, a thong, but otherwise normal footwear (socks and tennis shoes). The hot female professor tells me to sit at the desk at the front of the classroom and put my feet up on the desk. From how I'm sitting you can get a very clear panty shot. There is a guy at the very front of the room, sitting in a desk right in front of the one I'm sitting in, staring directly at my feet. The professor slowly takes my shoes and socks off, and starts to gently and slowly tickle my feet with her long, manicured nails. I try to stay still and not laugh but fail miserably. There are students recording on their phones and some are even laughing at my expense. After about 15 minutes of tickling, the professor commands me to take my thong and skirt off end bend over the table. "Notice how engorged her clitoris and labia are", the professor says. "Now I will sexually stimulate her vulva but with something we normally associate with tickling, a feather." She tickles my pussy with a feather, making me howl with laughter and moan like an animal. Eventually I have an explosive orgasm. "I hope everyone took notes", the professor says as the class time ends. Afterwards, several guys come up to me asking me for my number.

My fantasy is now being a student in this class.

I'd love for a couple of men to just manhandle me into a pair of stocks and tie my hands up above my head (it would be pretty easy, i'm 5'4 26yr old woman) an then chill out drinking some beers and chatting while tickling me idly and ignoring my pleas and giggles, except for the occasional teasing talk about how ticklish i am.

Hey, love your fantasy! I would love to chat w you about your tickling experiences, how u discovered tickling, etc.
The tech problems make it difficult for me to access my PM email (I did send you a PM).

If you're interested, I am on discord (chat app)....aberdeen or aberdeen#4848 is my tag line there.

Hope to hear from you soon.

DK

Cmon now... why hide who it is? It would be cool to look up that comedy special.

Sorry gang, I don't check this often.

She's not released her latest tour on TV yet. I'm reasonably sure it's filmed as snippets are online, but whether the tickling bit made the cut is a different matter. She talked about it on the one show though, so maybe. Won't say her name in case she sees, but initials SP

I wouldn’t say I have any dark fantasies hahaha.
Lately my biggest fantasy is getting my boyfriend involved in some tickling and playing it out in real life with him.
When I was younger though I loved the idea of professional tickling like in TA or something and being tied up naked and oiled then tickled by multiple naked women. Brooke Hill from TA was always someone I wanted to be tickled by.
I’d imagine there would be someone on my underarms and nipples, running their fingers all over them dripping with oil, somebody on my belly and sides stroking up and down and occasionally dipping between my thighs, then somebody ruthlessly on my toe tied feet. I always loved the idea of being tickled for a while then someone starting to tease me with a wand vibrator or fuck me or use their tongue on my clit, tickling me into a ticklegasm until I’m a moaning wet mess then tickling me for a little after. Love the idea of them laughing with me and verbally teasing me too!

Tickling a girl until she pees as she cries out in humiliation, yet still aroused - not from that, but from being forced.

I can't leaving the victim no other option, but not by brute force. Maybe blackmail, but better yet a really huge promise and the power to keep it.

Ticklishness runs DEEP in my family especially my extended family ( Cousin's ) 9 female and 5 boys one of my male cousins is VERY ticklish. I will admit that I have wanted to tickle my female cousins feet for i don't know how long. I do know for a fact that 3 of them ( all sisters ) are ticklish too. I have tickled one female cousin Julie ( Cousin to those i mentioned ) she let me tickle her feet when I had visited her at he college. She wasn't very ticklish but she did say it felt relaxing
how did u first find out that one male cousins who was VERY ticklish? and what were his worst spots in order?

First… a little background:

My wife and I are both fans of Margot Robbie. We both adored her portrayal of Harley Quinn and have seen all three movies she’s been in. I even took her to go see Barbie.

I even recently confessed to having a crush which caused my wife to giggle and reply “Oh, I already knew that.” She actually found it cute.

Here’s the fantasy:

It’s my birthday, and I wake up wrists and ankles tied to the head and footboard respectively. I’m dressed comfortably in pajamas.

My wife, dressed in her Harley Quinn costume has woken me with kisses and tells me she got me a present. She says “I know how much you hate your birthday so this year I’m going to change that. She brings in Margot who’s also in full costume, and the two of them proceed to tickle me silly.

Eventually I get loose and turn the tables, doing the same to them.

I have this fantasy of being a child again (when I was too ticklish) and being tickled by an evil merciless babysitter 😅

First… a little background:

My wife and I are both fans of Margot Robbie. We both adored her portrayal of Harley Quinn and have seen all three movies she’s been in. I even took her to go see Barbie.

I even recently confessed to having a crush which caused my wife to giggle and reply “Oh, I already knew that.” She actually found it cute.

Here’s the fantasy:

It’s my birthday, and I wake up wrists and ankles tied to the head and footboard respectively. I’m dressed comfortably in pajamas.

My wife, dressed in her Harley Quinn costume has woken me with kisses and tells me she got me a present. She says “I know how much you hate your birthday so this year I’m going to change that. She brings in Margot who’s also in full costume, and the two of them proceed to tickle me silly.

Eventually I get loose and turn the tables, doing the same to them.
This is sooooooooo cute 😍

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back