• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Deepest Darkest Tickling Fantasy (No Shame)

I've had this play out once irl before but I crave it again...

Being tied up naked while watching my wife get tickle tortured by a group of horny expert ticklers. During that time, getting edged and teased by a gorgeous woman or two and their perfect feet. Flexible fantasy but that's the premise.

To tickle a couple’s feet while they’re having sex and then they both tickle me

I have one where I'm arrested for stealing, and the judge sentences me to public humiliation, stuck in a box with only my head sticking out the top and my feet sticking out side by side at the front. Inside the box would be comfortable but I'd be restrained and unable to move. A big crowd of onlookers tease me about the size of my feet and since I'm stuck in a box my bound hands can't cover my face to hide my embarrassment, causing them to laugh and tease me more. Part of the sentence is also that, to make up the money I stole there are scheduled times of the day where the crowd can pay $5 a minute to "tickle her big bare feet" as a sign next to the box would say. Lol I'll leave it up to the reader to determine how much I stole and how long I'd be stuck
This is amazing. Particularly that you specify that your feet are big. I'm sure you're just self conscious and perfectly proportioned but it's interesting that big feet can heighten this fantasy. I've written stories about a nerdy girl with big feet.

Bravo

Mine is a bullying scenario. Capturing and cornering a guy before tickling the mess out of him. I continue tickling until he goes crazy, then I touch him all over, still lightly tickling while I do so. I do this until he gets super aroused and then I aggressively tickle him again. I would challenge myself to make him cum his pants WHILE tickling him as well

how did u first find out that one male cousins who was VERY ticklish? and what were his worst spots in order?
I asked him if I could tickle his feet and sure enough he’s very ticklish I wanted to tickle his belly button too but didn’t have the courage to ask. he became pretty aroused. I told him if he said yes and if he wanted to tickle me in return plus I offered him $100 for a half hour

Mine is a bullying scenario. Capturing and cornering a guy before tickling the mess out of him. I continue tickling until he goes crazy, then I touch him all over, still lightly tickling while I do so. I do this until he gets super aroused and then I aggressively tickle him again. I would challenge myself to make him cum his pants WHILE tickling him as well
WOW that is AWESOME

A ruthless Lady Ler.
Good to see. 😎👍😅

Wow all these fantasies sound so amazing. I have dirty fantasies of guys breaking into my house while I am working and tying and tickling my wife my wife until she begs for bondage sex. Wouldn't mind if I walked in on him spanking her, gagging her, tying her or banging her. Then the guy playing it off like it is a consentual roleplay they both agreed to in the beginning. If she tries too hard to alert me of what really is going on, he would ballgag her and hood her then go back to banging her. Just complete over the top bondage, tickling, and banging of my wife until she is sexually exhausted. Then put her in bondage time out or sit her in a stool facing the corner with a dunce hat on so she can think about what she has done.

Bonus fantasy - If they strip me naked, tied me up and force me to watch it. Then bondage time out for me too and put in a stool facing another corner with a dunce hat on so I can think about what just happened as well and allow the burglar adequate time to escape.

Always up for chats or private messages so just drop me a line and let me know if this turns you on as well.
I'd love to break in your house while are at work and see your wife walk out of the shower naked. Grab her hair and put my hand over her mouth and pull her into the bed room! Stuff my bandana in her mouth and Quickly tie her hands behind her back. Holding her face down I push a ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. Grab her and pull her feet in my lap I tie them together. I pull a leather hood over her face and zip it up! After I look around Ithe house I walk back in and give her feet a lick telling her how soft they feel. Licking and sucking on her feet and toes as she squirms and wiggles moaning thru her gagged mouth! I lick and nibble on her firm nipples. She tryst to break loose but is tied up to tight! I push my finger in her pussy then lick the sweetness off of it
I push my head between her thighs and lick her little pussy. She stops fighting and relaxes. My tongue buried in her sweet spot licking deep and fast. I hear the overhead garage door open then close
I stand behind the door that you walk into.
As you close the door you feel my hand over your mouth and force you face first to the floor! I tell you if you fight? My buddy will hurt your wife! Lay still we will be gone in a couple of minutes. You nod yes! I yank your shirt off of you and kneel on your back tying your hands tight behind your back! I grab your pants by your belt and jerk you up on your feet. I push you face to the wall and push a ball gag in your mouth and strap it in. Yanking your pants off and your boxers I pull your shoes and socks off! I tie your feet together and put you on my shoulder and carry you to your bedroom. I stand you beside the bed as you stare at your wife tied up naked. I push you down on the bed and hogtie you!! You stare as push my head between her thighs again and lick her pussy. Your cock is hard watching my have my way with her! I can taste her juices in my mouth and I pull her hood off of her. Her eyes wide open as she sees you helplessly hogtied naked with a hard on! I roll her on her belly and slide my cock in her pussy and slow fuck her all you can do is watch and squirm as I push it in and slowly pull it out
She moans as I do louder and louder
I pull out and walk over to you. I put my palm on your soles and smile. Boy you have soft feet just like your wife as I lick your heel you try and pull away I laugh and give them a tickle and you jump and jerk. Laughing I hold your feet in one hand and tickle them with the other hand as you jerk wiggle and try to yell lol
Looking down I see your dick is hard. I check your ropes and they are tight. I pull you to my lap and take my cock out and rub your ballgag with the head of it. I lick and suck on your toes and feel your hard dick with my hand. I yank your head to my throbbing cock and pull your gag out! Your wife watches wide eyed as I push it in your mouth. Telling you not to fight me or I will take it out on your wife
You kiss the tip as I force it deep in your mouth!!! Laughing as I pull it out. I tell you to suck it and suck it really good
You just stare as the head goes in your mouth
Suck the head boy!!!
Watching you sucking on it like a rookie I slap your wife's ass really hard!!! You try harder as I push deeper hearing you gag makes me harder!!! She watches as you go up and down on me! I grab a thin cord and lean down and tie your balls tight then to your dick! The rope in my hand I give it a yank and tell you to suck me better or it's coming off as I pull alittle. You start sucking on my cock like a pro!
Your wife just watches you put a huge smile on my face. I stand up and grab you put you over the foot board and push my cock deep in your ass!!! You grunt as I force it all the way in! You feel my hot cum shoot deep in your ass as I hold it deep in you! My cum shoots out around my cock as I hold it inside you!! I tell you to hop to the shower as I follow you in and put you in the shower then carry you back to the bed. Then I tell you to clean me up and you lean down and take me in your mouth sucking the cum of my cock as your wife just stares! Gotta run

I'd love to break in your house while are at work and see your wife walk out of the shower naked. Grab her hair and put my hand over her mouth and pull her into the bed room! Stuff my bandana in her mouth and Quickly tie her hands behind her back. Holding her face down I push a ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. Grab her and pull her feet in my lap I tie them together. I pull a leather hood over her face and zip it up! After I look around Ithe house I walk back in and give her feet a lick telling her how soft they feel. Licking and sucking on her feet and toes as she squirms and wiggles moaning thru her gagged mouth! I lick and nibble on her firm nipples. She tryst to break loose but is tied up to tight! I push my finger in her pussy then lick the sweetness off of it
I push my head between her thighs and lick her little pussy. She stops fighting and relaxes. My tongue buried in her sweet spot licking deep and fast. I hear the overhead garage door open then close
I stand behind the door that you walk into.
As you close the door you feel my hand over your mouth and force you face first to the floor! I tell you if you fight? My buddy will hurt your wife! Lay still we will be gone in a couple of minutes. You nod yes! I yank your shirt off of you and kneel on your back tying your hands tight behind your back! I grab your pants by your belt and jerk you up on your feet. I push you face to the wall and push a ball gag in your mouth and strap it in. Yanking your pants off and your boxers I pull your shoes and socks off! I tie your feet together and put you on my shoulder and carry you to your bedroom. I stand you beside the bed as you stare at your wife tied up naked. I push you down on the bed and hogtie you!! You stare as push my head between her thighs again and lick her pussy. Your cock is hard watching my have my way with her! I can taste her juices in my mouth and I pull her hood off of her. Her eyes wide open as she sees you helplessly hogtied naked with a hard on! I roll her on her belly and slide my cock in her pussy and slow fuck her all you can do is watch and squirm as I push it in and slowly pull it out
She moans as I do louder and louder
I pull out and walk over to you. I put my palm on your soles and smile. Boy you have soft feet just like your wife as I lick your heel you try and pull away I laugh and give them a tickle and you jump and jerk. Laughing I hold your feet in one hand and tickle them with the other hand as you jerk wiggle and try to yell lol
Looking down I see your dick is hard. I check your ropes and they are tight. I pull you to my lap and take my cock out and rub your ballgag with the head of it. I lick and suck on your toes and feel your hard dick with my hand. I yank your head to my throbbing cock and pull your gag out! Your wife watches wide eyed as I push it in your mouth. Telling you not to fight me or I will take it out on your wife
You kiss the tip as I force it deep in your mouth!!! Laughing as I pull it out. I tell you to suck it and suck it really good
You just stare as the head goes in your mouth
Suck the head boy!!!
Watching you sucking on it like a rookie I slap your wife's ass really hard!!! You try harder as I push deeper hearing you gag makes me harder!!! She watches as you go up and down on me! I grab a thin cord and lean down and tie your balls tight then to your dick! The rope in my hand I give it a yank and tell you to suck me better or it's coming off as I pull alittle. You start sucking on my cock like a pro!
Your wife just watches you put a huge smile on my face. I stand up and grab you put you over the foot board and push my cock deep in your ass!!! You grunt as I force it all the way in! You feel my hot cum shoot deep in your ass as I hold it deep in you! My cum shoots out around my cock as I hold it inside you!! I tell you to hop to the shower as I follow you in and put you in the shower then carry you back to the bed. Then I tell you to clean me up and you lean down and take me in your mouth sucking the cum of my cock as your wife just stares! Gotta run
Super hot fantasy. Love the whole bondage burglar kidnapping and capturing couples and going over the top with them. Thanks for sharing and look forward to chatting with you on this.

Mine is to pin a woman down, kneeling astride her, and tickle her until I feel her wet herself.

Last edited:
Love the idea of being caught and humiliated in public. You catch me reading TMF, in particular my turnons. You pull off one of my shoes, i stumble after you, losing the other. You are quick, get me when im distracted and get my wrists tied either together in front or bound at my sides to my belt. You tell me youll leave me like that in public for the police to find unless i follow you. We walk to your car, me in my sock feet with wrists bound. You push me in the backseat and we drive to a secluded location. You tickle my socked, then bare feet, then all my spots until the struggling makes me cum.

I have a female cousin who I’ve tickled and massaged her feet on a couple of occasions and she has tickled me in return. I do have a fantasy of worshiping her feet. Sucking on her toes and licking the bottom of her feet from heel to toe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back